Somali are the strongest people on earth Wallahi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You got cadaans, rednecks, black people, Arabs, Oromos, Ethiopians, Somalilanders :reallymaury:always gunning for us and we are always 500 times ahead of them. Big ups to my Somalis (Puntlanders Mashallah).

:friendhug::friendhug:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I'd rather fight fire with fire than cry racism and play victim. Shame SJWs are fucking that up for us.

Gibiin-Udug

I'd rather fight fire with fire than cry racism and play victim. Shame SJWs are fucking that up for us.
The thing that really irritates me the most is when they say Somalis were enslaved by Arabs, you don't know how many times I've thrown my phone when I read that bs on Twitter. Wtf is wrong with these people?

Gibiin-Udug

:cosbyhmm:

tumblr_n9ntrfjzmL1rt7s2lo1_500.gif

VixR

Veritas
I stand with my Somalis against the world one time, these groups need to let my people go

Bielsa

VIP
The thing that really irritates me the most is when they say Somalis were enslaved by Arabs, you don't know how many times I've thrown my phone when I read that bs on Twitter. Wtf is wrong with these people?

It gets on my nerves. The victimology is so deeply rooted in them. They're a lost cause.

I'm a Darood supremacist. We've never been enslaved. SJWs have fucked up shit for us. 5 years ago I had never heard of "Arab Supremacy" :mugshotman: but now it's a SJW vocabulary. They fucked the Somali name up online.

#Darexit

VixR

Veritas
I think Somalis are strong, but I think we overstate our resilience and take it too much for granted. People like to pretend these last decades haven't marred us.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
I think Somalis are strong, but I think we overstate our resilience and take it too much for granted. People like to pretend these last decades haven't marred us.

Somalis are weak. I spit on the grave of my ancestors for accepting a foreign religion. Waaq for life:birdman:

Gibiin-Udug

When you say Somali I know you don't mean Hawiye hence the Puntland in parenthesis. :icon lol:

Now the Hawiye posters are going to come after me again.
I don't recognize Hutus as Somali. When I said Somali it's mostly daroods and rahanweyn. :lolbron:

If we are so strong, why are a significant number of us either claiming Arab, Oromo or say we were enslaved and that we are black? And when I say black, I am not referring to the skin of our color. I'd argue we aren't that strong. We easily assimilate and we're always so quick to let our culture go. We aren't that intelligent either given that with all those people against us, we still undermine each other.

Gibiin-Udug

If we are so strong, why are a significant number of us either claiming Arab, Oromo or say we were enslaved and that we are black? And when I say black, I am not referring to the skin of our color. I'd argue we aren't that strong. We easily assimilate and we're always so quick to let our culture go. We aren't that intelligent either given that with all those people against us, we still undermine each other.
War si soco. I'm the proudest Somali you will ever come across. I never claimed Arab or even dusty, smelly Oromo. Who claims dusty Oromos? Cajiib. Stop generalizing Somalis.

Bielsa

VIP

SJWs

War si soco. I'm the proudest Somali you will ever come across. I never claimed Arab or even dusty, smelly Oromo. Who claims dusty Oromos? Cajiib. Stop generalizing Somalis.
We are talking about Somalis, not you. If you are a proud Somali, that's good but a good number of somalis aren't proud to be Somali. I'd say the number of Somalis who think they are Arab are in the millions, and the SJWS and those who think they are black first are also probably close to million by now. How can you call such people strong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts