Status
Not open for further replies.

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
@Realwarya

Mv5dCk0.gif

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
when you realise the current scenario was orchestrated by our pervy uncle to get the much needed traffic on site :mjcry:

I am going back to my hibernation the last thing I want is to make aj happy :mjcry:

stay strong my black friends. say no to gun violence :mjcry:

remember to vote for Trump too :mjcry:

peace

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
What's your old username, everybody switching up is confusing me.

Stop self-projecting. You guys are the ones that worship white women. There are countless of threads of you lowlife worshipping white women and disrespecting your own women. We Somali women don't spend money on weaves it's your women that do. I find it funny that all Africans have an issue with Black Americans why is that? You guys start beef then play that victim card saying African are racist against yall. We follow you? LOL you are stupid. African refugees surpass your asses in education, and socio-economic ladder. Why don't you learn from Africans and maybe you guys can be successful and have a culture that is more than just Hip-hop.
We dont worship shit, dont let coli fool you

We lowlifes but you still on our dicks:heh:

Those "countless" troll threads mean shit when we have countless positive threads about our own as well.

And all you africans seem to have issues with us but we rarely think about you.. Funny because you are IRRELEVANT to most of us. We dont look up to you, we dont normally lust after you women any more of less as they lust after others.

Hop off your fucking high horse, you being somali-an is not special to 99% of the world.

And you want to talk about being successful... PLEASE lets compare successful families and societies... Africans dont surpass nothing in shit except coming over her and getting a scholarship that lasts a semester and you still in debt. You act like going to college means the most here because you couldnt do it there

You want to act like your people are some way superior... Lets compare. You first

I just don't understand why we can't all get along.

I'm an African American conscious brother and I was wondering why Africans, Carribeans, Afro Latinos, hate us so much? I agree with @O.T.I.S. and I signed up to know the same reason. However, so far some of you Somali posters don't know how to hold a mature conversation/dialogue. There are too many trolls and bigoted views on both sides.

Just like thecoli there are some bigoted posters on there as well. You seem like a level headed poster so I would like to read your opinion on this topic.

I don't know much about Somali people but I have dated a few Somali women in my past.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
We dont worship shit, dont let coli fool you

We lowlifes but you still on our dicks:heh:

Those "countless" troll threads mean shit when we have countless positive threads about our own as well.

And all you africans seem to have issues with us but we rarely think about you.. Funny because you are IRRELEVANT to most of us. We dont look up to you, we dont normally lust after you women any more of less as they lust after others.

Hop off your fucking high horse, you being somali-an is not special to 99% of the world.

And you want to talk about being successful... PLEASE lets compare successful families and societies... Africans dont surpass nothing in shit except coming over her and getting a scholarship that lasts a semester and you still in debt. You act like going to college means the most here because you couldnt do it there

You want to act like your people are some way superior... Lets compare. You first

Stop with the oh you think you are superior to us BS. We don't. I was just addressing the ignorant statements you were making against Somali people. Why is that you guys always start ish and when someone put you back in your place then you start crying. I was just stating the truth about the ill within the African American community it seems like you forgot about your own problems that your society is facing. I have no problems with African Americans I can be cool with them, however, you are not going to come here and disrespect Somali people. I am not going to let that slide. Maybe some spineless Somali people on this site will allow it, but not me. Respect is a two-way street.

Odeg

Gedo
I'm an African American conscious brother.
What does this even mean? That you believe that you originate from Kemet? Conscious about what? People would have less issues with african americans if they didnt claim everything under the sun. I dont know why you lot claims egypt considering slave ships went from west africa and not northeast. I also dont understand why our opinion or our so called hate bother you so much? Are you a eternal victim?

What does this even mean? That you believe that you originate from Kemet? Conscious about what? People would have less issues with african americans if they didnt claim everything under the sun. I dont know why you lot claims egypt considering slave ships went from west africa and not northeast. I also dont understand why our opinion or our so called hate bother you so much? Are you a eternal victim?

like what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending