So we got beef? Lets talk about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ofcourse im from TheColi... Apparently a lot of you can't register there, so some are willing to come here...

Whats the static? Explain this to me because apparently, I'm retarded and beneath you Somalians...

I don't know shit about you or your culture, barely knew you existed until a few of you proclaimed your love for a troll who barely brings any entertainment to the forum aside the fact that he's a jinx to good sports teams.

But apparently we got beef. So whats the deal, explain to me the hate and disgust you feel toward Black Americans, im not here to troll, i'm here for discussion. Whats on your minds about us.. Somalians. Because , like most of us IRL, apparently i missed it

I know posting at such a toxic environment controlled by white supremacy like the coli has an effect...but attempt to promote unity instead of hositlity between Melanated Peopled

I know posting at such a toxic environment controlled by white supremacy like the coli has an effect...but attempt to promote unity instead of hositlity between Melanated Peopled
I dont think TheColi promotes that much toxic content as believed. Its fallin off ofcourse but I learned a lot being a Coli member for the past couple years

Like i said, i didnt have a problem with Somalians until i read certain shit on here and watched youtubes about it

I never knew we had any issues honestly. Said the same thing on the coli. So whats the static... Explain to me why you have beef with us.. AA's specifically

maestro

Cultural revolution
:birdman::birdman::birdman::birdman:So you are one of the niggas talking shit on there nacalaa.

Sensitive insecure little making walls of text on why we are "irrelevant" :pachah1:yet you got dudes writing pages and pages about us on your forums while making monthly dedication threads for us :susp: no other ethnicity gets this much attention from these c00ns

have some fukking shame :susp:

I dont think TheColi promotes that much toxic content as believed. Its fallin off ofcourse but I learned a lot being a Coli member for the past couple years

Like i said, i didnt have a problem with Somalians until i read certain shit on here and watched youtubes about it

I never knew we had any issues honestly. Said the same thing on the coli. So whats the static... Explain to me why you have beef with us.. AA's specifically

do you feel like the coli is a welcoming place for black people?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
We do... Unfortunately 99% of the world don't know what you eat or even care

Bear with me, English is not my first language.

You asked if we have beef? Yes, also chicken, goat, and even sometimes camel meat.

I'm surprised to hear you're more interested in beef than poultry.

Ofcourse im from TheColi... Apparently a lot of you can't register there, so some are willing to come here...

Whats the static? Explain this to me because apparently, I'm retarded and beneath you Somalians...

I don't know shit about you or your culture, barely knew you existed until a few of you proclaimed your love for a troll who barely brings any entertainment to the forum aside the fact that he's a jinx to good sports teams.

But apparently we got beef. So whats the deal, explain to me the hate and disgust you feel toward Black Americans, im not here to troll, i'm here for discussion. Whats on your minds about us.. Somalians. Because , like most of us IRL, apparently i missed it
first of all its SOMALI not SOMALIANS. and there is no beef since we aren't the ones dedicated what 19 or 20 pages to a thread half the members here paid no attention to. y'all love drama too much, we aint thinking bout you boo. also this site is filled with trolls, you'd be an idiot to take any of them seriously

It seems like the whole world have beef with you guys. Maybe its you? Ever thought about that?
Explain where and why... You got a problem with us but we have none with you.. Mainly because you aren't relevant to us and thats real.

If you talking about white nations and etc., guaranteed you in the same boat sense the discriminate against darker skinnedpeople in almost every country or continent.

So explain to me why you're considered anymore superior than we are

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
barley knowing we existed doesn't stop you guys spreading fake history about somalis and africa in general. :ivers:

The whole fucking continent. You coli niggas couldn't even just insult us last night. Had to bring in other ethnic groups that were minding their own business :ivers:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I am a pescatarian tell me when you have seafood. Especially salmon. Wild caught salmon not the farm salmon shit you are used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts