FAKE NEWS SNA troops move toward Ceelwaaq

How is it possible when the land route to Ceelwaaq is under Shabab? The only towns in the whole region you can travel to and from is in Dawa region thanks to Abdirashid Janan & Ethiopian troops stationed there. If Reer Diini has the abilities to attack Ceelwaaq why don’t they try to open up the 13 km route to buurdhuubo that has been under siege by Alshabab for 15 years?!
Gedo isn’t middle Jubba bro, all seven degmos have been liberated and whatever shabaab we had ran over to your side of town. Your surrounded by terrorists and the only free degmo you have is Afmadow :dead:

World

VIP
it is not in ceelwaaq by the way it is going to be held in a town inside kenya. however it does not matter. garbahareey election will happen.
How can you hold elections for a region in Somalia in a foreign country that tried to steal our sea?

Gedo isn’t middle Jubba bro, all seven degmos have been liberated and whatever shabaab we had ran over to your side of town. Your surrounded by terrorists and the only free degmo you have is Afmadow :dead:

Gedo only has 6 districts kkk only Beledhawo to Doolow and barely Luuq you can travel the rest are all under the control of Alshabab. the only reason why Gedo is free is because of the Ethiopians stationed there since 1996 brought into Somalia by Jaajuus Ina Massale.

This is Ceelwaaq we’ll let someone else handle Buale but we’re at war with Kenyans who set up camp just outside of our jurisdiction. That won’t stop us tho we’ve crossed the boarder and are in route to destroying whatever tents they have set up there

You see Ceelwaaq but you don’t see Doolow. Start with the Ethiopians in your backyard ina Gumeedyahow. The elections will continue whether you whine or not.

You see Ceelwaaq but you don’t see Doolow. Start with the Ethiopians in your backyard ina Gumeedyahow. The elections will continue whether you whine or not.

Gedo only has 6 districts kkk only Beledhawo to Doolow and barely Luuq you can travel the rest are all under the control of Alshabab. the only reason why Gedo is free is because of the Ethiopians stationed there since 1996 brought into Somalia by Jaajuus Ina Massale.
It’s actually seven but I gotta few questions for you lol. Why haven’t you freed your state? Let’s go ahead and break it down. How many degmos do you have in Jubaland and how many are free? Kismayo is a shared city and directly takes orders from Kenya. It’s free thanks those Kikuyu troops stationed there. You spent 11 years chopping trees and making charcoal for shiisha. Spent a decade avoiding Bu’ale and couldn’t even free qooqaani. At least my people are free. You pay taxes to Kenya, Al Shabab and Madoobe. Why even mention Ethiopia when you haven’t even freed your own people? At least I put those Xabashis to work, they died and I got to liberate my land. But for you the Kikuyus have put you to work. They haven’t died and the same guys who arrived 11 years ago are still alive partying in Kismayo :hahaidiot:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Do you think we are like you whose degmos like Buale are held hostage by AS kkk. Gedo has very little AS presence and they dont attack SNA troops going for their enemy Kenya.

It’s actually seven but I gotta few questions for you lol. Why haven’t you freed your state? Let’s go ahead and break it down. How many degmos do you have in Jubaland and how many are free? Kismayo is a shared city and directly takes orders from Kenya. It’s free thanks those Kikuyu troops stationed there. You spent 11 years chopping trees and making charcoal for shiisha. Spent a decade avoiding Bu’ale and couldn’t even free qooqaani. At least my people are free. You pay taxes to Kenya, Al Shabab and Madoobe. Why even mention Ethiopia when you haven’t even freed your own people? At least I put those Xabashis to work, they died and I got to liberate my land. But for you the Kikuyus have put you to work. They haven’t died and the same guys who arrived 11 years ago are still alive partying in Kismayo :hahaidiot:

I can tell this is Tekninko behind this account. You probably can’t even tell where Qooqaani is located. Here’s Reer Qooqaani celebrating 2019 Jubaland election victory kkk

Damiir Laawe trying to talk nonsense backfired on you. By the way I have been fighting Alshabab and will continue fighting them, and I also have the duties of running a state and keeping minorities like you & their necks under the sole of my boot.

Shameful that all the children in Buurdhuubo village are being forced to learn Af Habeshi

I can tell this is Tekninko behind this account. You probably can’t even tell where Qooqaani is located. Here’s Reer Qooqaani celebrating 2019 Jubaland election victory kkk

Damiir Laawe trying to talk nonsense backfired on you. By the way I have been fighting Alshabab and will continue fighting them, and I also have the duties of running a state and keeping minorities like you & their necks under the sole of my boot.

Shameful that all the children in Buurdhuubo village are being forced to learn Af Habeshi

So yah you couldn’t answer my question. How many of your towns have been liberated since Kenya took over Kismayo? Answer me that question and stop beating around the bush. Let’s compare deegans, let’s see who’s actually the free man here and than we’ll let other Somalis decide who the best man is:dead:

@TekNiKo do you honestly think that KDF amisom can be attacked by national army? It’s political suicide for farmajo as all the weight of IC will fall on him. Not to mention KDF response they will restart the air strikes it will only lead to innocents dying. :snoop:

So yah you couldn’t answer my question. How many of your towns have been liberated since Kenya took over Kismayo? Answer me that question and stop beating around the bush. Let’s compare deegans, let’s see how’s who’s actually the free man here :dead:

Whether I have only 1 of my districts freed or all I will continue Being your president & Master.
I could name the deegaans because there’s many within my districts. For example Lower Juba there’s Afmadow district, Badhaadhe Joore district, Jamaame district, Kismaayo district, Dhobley district & Xagar district.

Whether I have only 1 of my districts freed or all I will continue Being your president & Master.
I could name the deegaans because there’s many within my districts. For example Lower Juba there’s Afmadow district, Badhaadhe Joore district, Jamaame district, Kismaayo district, Dhobley district & Xagar district.

Free reign but money manners and tribe should be the main factors.

The only free district you mentioned there is Kismayo and that’s not even an OG city. Many different clans have taken control of the city. What follows is Afmadow which is surrounded by terrorists but is somewhat liberated. Please go free your people, we appreciate the hookah charcoal though, it has kept the UAE lightheaded for 11 years now :shaq:

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale

Waxaa kaaga daran kitaab game laga dhigay out of hatred for sayid axmed-if envy can kill Cid nagama harteen🤣

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@TekNiKo do you honestly think that KDF amisom can be attacked by national army? It’s political suicide for farmajo as all the weight of IC will fall on him. Not to mention KDF response they will restart the air strikes it will only lead to innocents dying. :snoop:
Gotta keep up my spirits somehow. What a shame a dirty Kukuyuu nijaas can make you cower so easily.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
How can you hold elections for a region in Somalia in a foreign country that tried to steal our sea?
Does it seem possible to you that Kenya partitioned part of its country “elwak” to Somalia? Or is it more likely that they are obviously talking about the wrong CeelWaaq.

Why wasnt Ceelwaaq called Kenya when KDF striked it? I do respect that Mx will cut off their own region as Kenya though one day Garbaharey will also be called Kenya :nvjpqts:
The only free district you mentioned there is Kismayo and that’s not even an OG city. Many different clans have taken control of the city. What follows is Afmadow which is surrounded by terrorists but is somewhat liberated. Please go free your people, we appreciate the hookah charcoal though, it has kept the UAE lightheaded for 11 years now :shaq:
Afmadow District is almost identical to the size of the entire Gedo. Far more land is under Madoobe as compared to the Gedo admin the only difference is we have far more to take then you :banderas:
93D1520F-DA27-40AE-8AE8-DE203B840010.png

cow

VIP
@TekNiKo sxb don't waste your time. elections will take place in garbaharey and the only agreement.

the president/ the pairlement/ the upper house and FMS signed had written "election in garbaharey"

infact i welcome this foolish move by madoobe it means the garbahareey election will be 100 percent N&N. and when madoobe picks 16 MP's elected in kenya and garbahareey pick 16 mps elected in garbahareey. the courts will decide and the courts will uphold the only agreement we have regarding this election which is 17th september agreement.

soon the court will also say fahad yasiin seat is legal and fahad will be sworn in the pairlement like kulane jees was sworn in today in the parliament.