Slim, Dark Chocolate Somali Sisters - The love of our Forefathers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Her eyes are her best feature.
:what:
norway-amel-aden.jpg

This....person looks like clock boy from last year
2015_US_Congressman_Mike_Honda_with_student_Ahmed_Mohamed_03_%28cropped_to_Mohamed%29.jpg

:dead::dead::dead:

We're hopelessly colorist, either emphasizing lightness or hardcore emphasizing darkness, but only it seems to counteract the former, Somaliness coming into question if "too dark" or "too light".

And you managed to defame everything from thin to curvy to thick to fat, wth left is there? :icon lol:

When did you become a fullblown SJW? :hova:

VixR

Veritas
:what:
norway-amel-aden.jpg

This....person looks like clock boy from last year
2015_US_Congressman_Mike_Honda_with_student_Ahmed_Mohamed_03_%28cropped_to_Mohamed%29.jpg

:dead::dead::dead:
:dead:
Her glasses are obstructing. Trust me, they would pop with a little mascara and some subtle work. Generally, I think Somalis seem not to be a fan of big eyes, so I'm not surprised cuz I have them and all comments about them are muddy, but outsiders unanimously have positive things to say. Transperent already referred to them as crazy eyes.

We're hopelessly colorist, either emphasizing lightness or hardcore emphasizing darkness, but only it seems to counteract the former, Somaliness coming into question if "too dark" or "too light".

And you managed to defame everything from thin to curvy to thick to fat, wth left is there? :icon lol:

I caught my auntie once saying "Mashallah, she looks Arab she's so beautiful.":kodaksmiley:

Sufficed to say, I had to lay down some truth.:cosbyhmm:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud

apparent somaliness is based on three distinct characteristics:colour,features and hair texture if you are lacking in all 3 then it is safe to assume that you're apparent somaliness would be put in question.:manny:

VixR

Veritas
I caught my auntie once saying "Mashallah, she looks Arab she's so beautiful.":kodaksmiley:

Sufficed to say, I had to lay down some truth.:cosbyhmm:
Yeah, that's ridiculous. Also, ppl play light and dark girls against each other, and if you say "hey, dark/light girls are ok too" as one, you're jealous.

VixR

Veritas
That was clearly a front. :damedamn:

I never you took you for being an SJW BLM xalimo. You always came across more as a Libertarian than anything else.
So you're saying you're actually Bantu? :fantasia2:

What's SJW about what I said? Are SJWs crawling up your butts and coming out your eyes?:mjlol:

So you're saying you're actually Bantu? :fantasia2:

What's SJW about what I said? Are SJWs crawling up your butts and coming out your eyes?:mjlol:

You should read my post(s) more carefully.

I didn't take you for one to believe in this whole colorism BS and would have chalked it up to preference, like any Libertarian would. It must be personal. :mjohreally:

VixR

Veritas
You should read my post(s) more carefully.

I didn't take you for one to believe in this whole colorism BS and would have chalked it up to preference, like any Libertarian would. It must be personal. :mjohreally:
I've spoken for preference on here so I do give credence to personal preference, but at the same time colorism isn't an SJW invention. Personal in sense I should be offended by this thread bc it lauds a skintone, and celebrate when another skintone is lauded? It's essentially playing lighter and darker girls against each other, and I was pointing it out.

I've spoken for preference on here so I do give credence to personal preference, but at the same time colorism isn't an SJW invention. Personal in sense I should be offended by this thread bc it lauds a skintone, and celebrate when another skintone is lauded? It's essentially playing lighter and darker girls against each other, and I was pointing it out.

But that's the point of this thread: That dark skin some were just as idealized by men as their lighter skinned counterparts. In other words, there are dudes who like dark skin and others who prefer lighter skinned women. It all boils down to personal preference and there is no such thing as "colorism".

VixR

Veritas
But that's the point of this thread: That dark skin some were just as idealized by men as their lighter skinned counterparts. In other words, there are dudes who like dark skin and others who prefer lighter skinned women. It all boils down to personal preference and there is no such thing as "colorism".
No, that's not true. There's preference shown for the light and disparaging marks towards the dark, and then a jerk steer in the opposite direction where the dark are showered and called genuine and asl and the light are called counterfeit and stripped of Somalinimo, almost as if to make up for the status quo. It's unbridled colorism that plays the two 'camps' of women off each other.

No, that's not true. There's preference shown for the light and disparaging marks towards the dark, and then a jerk steer in the opposite direction where the dark are showered and called genuine and asl and the light are called counterfeit and stripped of Somalinimo, almost as if to make up for the status quo. It's unbridled colorism.

So let me get your logic straight:

It is perfectly natural and organic for someone to be exclusively attracted to a particular race that isn't theirs. That is just personal preference.

But if someone is only into a particular skin tone within their race, all of a sudden it's colorism, white supremacy, and a march is needed downtown to deal with this? :patrice:

VixR

Veritas
So let me get your logic straight:

It is perfectly natural and organic for someone to be exclusively attracted to a particular race that isn't theirs. That is just personal preference.

But if someone is only into a particular skin tone within their race, all of a sudden it's colorism, white supremacy, and a march is needed downtown to deal with this? :patrice:
I'm not sparring you on preference. Like I said, I give credence to preference.

Let me give you an anecdote you might be able to grasp.

You act confused, and wonder to yourselves why oh why some light as day girl like VimtoMami, who's posts we've all seen on here, posts as a loud and proud pro-Black activist, and on the other hand a dark girl like Cheese&Xalwo is with a White supremacist supposedly, and you wonder to yourself where the logic in that is for these girls, but yet fail to see the deeply, practically from birth, engrained roots of the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending