Slim, Dark Chocolate Somali Sisters - The love of our Forefathers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this conformist crazed world we live in today, were everyone like blind sheep follows the trends put out to them and desires them without question, throwing away their entire culture and traditions like mentally enslaved zombies

It's good to remind ourselves how things used to be among our immediate forefathers and their concepts of beauty, dignity and elegance, and even more importantly how our beautiful women back then are regarded the opposite in today's epic generational decline and zombie apocalypse.

An example would be the trend that rap videos have set among black males, were those hideously fat, the ass the size of triplet buggy push chair degenerate women are glorified and loved by all whom are addicted to such depraved music, brainwashing their concept of beauty and flushing them down the toilet along with their dhaqan.

I regularly see some dimwith so called enlightened farah posts his love for such ugly unhealthy baby landwhales on here, A women that would have been considered morbidly obese, disgusting, lazy, infertile, physically/mentally sick women requiring Macsaro or Xabadso treatments by our forefathers.

Our forefathers would be rolling in their graves seeing this degradation and utter degeneracy, our lioness mothers would be weeping in their graves seeing her progeny scrub the God given colour of the universe from their faces using harsh chemicals.

What an utter hopeless generational decline of a strong noble blood line, Comparisons of a physiognomy photography Journal will best illustrate this race to the bottom decline, starting with our forefathers concept of beauty then contrasting it with today's zombie apocalypse race to the bottom world.

48764.jpg

7168917eccada24f09d84997c860fae8.jpg

9726e45ea9cf7d59bb749e98e7756dc3.jpg

8836488ab88782a33982d923b7c4f647.jpg

a04e6974f25c35ed7cbe9ee72e3c7fc9.jpg

2d442f4513eeed52715fec093c832827.jpg

We went from that, to this utter degeneracy below in a single generation.

Bal waxaan ila firiyo, they don't even look fertile, a fucking fat piece of lard, a pudgy baby piglet, the epitome of a generational decline, if these were around back then, the Somali race would be extinct.

c5038be437b7890a3591e222c82667fc.jpg

I am surprised she didn't collapse from this little activity.

hijack_090208_narrowweb__300x332,0.jpg

This is the kind of Bakhti most betaized rap music addict conformist male's on her would salivate over, our forefather would think she had an illness or 'barar' and use Macsaro or Xabadso to cure her, if not put her to rest, so the curse didn't touch the next generation.

10261244_237940766396104_673541416_n.jpg

Bakhti masculinzed lesbian.

norway-amel-aden.jpg

Last edited:
In this conformist crazed world we live in today, were everyone like blind sheep follows the trends put out to them and desires them without question, throwing away their entire culture and traditions like mentally enslaved zombies

It's good to remind ourselves how things used to be among our immediate forefathers and their concepts of beauty, dignity and elegance, and even more importantly how our beautiful women back then are regarded the opposite in today's epic generational decline and zombie apocalypse.

An example would be the trend that rap videos have set among black males, were those hideously fat, the ass the size of triplet buggy push chair degenerate women are glorified and loved by all whom are addicted to such depraved music, brainwashing their concept of beauty and flushing them down the toilet along with their dhaqan.

I regularly see some dimwith so called enlightened farah posts his love for such ugly unhealthy baby landwhales on here, A women that would have been considered morbidly obese, disgusting, lazy, infertile, physically/mentally sick women requiring Macsaro or Xabadso treatments by our forefathers.

Our forefathers would be rolling in their graves seeing this degradation and utter degeneracy, our lioness mothers would be weeping in their graves seeing her progeny scrub the God given colour of the universe from their faces using harsh chemicals.

What an utter hopeless generational decline of a strong noble blood line, Comparisons of a physiognomy photography Journal will best illustrate this race to the bottom decline, starting with our forefathers concept of beauty then contrasting it with today's zombie apocalypse race to the bottom world.

48764.jpg

7168917eccada24f09d84997c860fae8.jpg

9726e45ea9cf7d59bb749e98e7756dc3.jpg

8836488ab88782a33982d923b7c4f647.jpg

a04e6974f25c35ed7cbe9ee72e3c7fc9.jpg

somalian-models.png

2d442f4513eeed52715fec093c832827.jpg

We went from that, to this utter degeneracy below in a single generation.

Bal waxaan ila firiyo, they don't even look fertile, a fucking fat piece of lard, a pudgy baby piglet, the epitome of a generational decline, if these were around back then, the Somali race would be extinct.

c5038be437b7890a3591e222c82667fc.jpg

I am surprised she didn't collapse from this little activity.

hijack_090208_narrowweb__300x332,0.jpg

This is the kind of Bakhti most betaized rap music addict conformist male's on her would salivate over, our forefather would think she had an illness or 'barar' and use Macsaro or Xabadso to cure her, if not put her to rest, so the curse didn't touch the next generation.

10261244_237940766396104_673541416_n.jpg

You have a lot of sexists ideas, also men like diffrent things and shouldn't be shamed for it :kodaksmiley:

No reason we are leaving y'all for ajanabis, this level of hatred is not cute :damedamn:

Xabadsowda to cure them kulahaa

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

HOF worthy

Futada iyo Caloosha uu mari it will shrink in size :drakelaugh:

Waliba our forefathers were big fan of Siliid Macsaro, I remember my mother, every cold or ilness, I would get a drop of Saliid Macsaro on the place. (sesame oil for those that don't know)

Last edited:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:birdman: It cures everything except death.
First time I came into contact with xabadsoodo was in the U.K. and my ayeeyo kept it in a coke bottle above the furnace, one day I got hit by
some next level thirst so I was like horta that bottle of coke why hasn't anyone touched it? I popped it open and gulped down half, I fucking died.

:kanyehmm:
Never again, I felt like a xoolo.

First time I came into contact with xabadsoodo was in the U.K. and my ayeeyo kept it in a coke bottle above the furnace, one day I got hit by
some next level thirst so I was like horta that bottle of coke why hasn't anyone touched it? I popped it open and gulped down half, I fucking died.

:kanyehmm:
Never again, I felt like a xoolo.

Lmao in liquid form? That's foul z3zrULC I'm usually force-feed a spoon of seeds

Status
Not open for further replies.