SL Abwaan living in Xamar joins Khawaarij

Nageeye wrote in his book that the Isaaq community will represent Al-shabab terrorism in Somalia. Nageeye the past 7 years was planning on joining shabab and he used to frequently travel to their occupied towns as often preparing to settle and make camp.

IMG_6266.jpeg
IMG_6265.jpeg

This is not an Isaaq thing, as much as those guys are on some different typa shaytan ting. AS often compare themselves to the Darawiish. Just recently the big fat terror boy Mahad Karate, described their battles in Galmudug, he says they defeated some US Colonel (forgot the name, irrelevant) similar to the way the Darawiish defeated some British Colonel. This is provocative garbage that attempts to sway young, frustrated and broke kids with no real hope for their future. A few years back, in Mogadishu, my house help -- a HG lady -- would be just like this. I often question Somalis about their roots, how they survived the most brutal instances of the civil war, and try to get them to spill out what warlord they were supporting. She straight up told me Hassan Dahir Aweys is a freakin legend and that she would die for him. LOL. I was kinda sorta shocked, but when you talk to enough locals, understand public frustration, you would be naïve to think that these guys do not have closeted support. Somaliland was protected by the TPLF, now it is Djibouti, the Chinese & American regional interests and British spy tech, straight up. Not to mention their clan based security system.
This is the fact that no one is willing to accept, all these terrorist ideologies are rooted in takfeer concept, and Sayid cabdalle xasan was a known takfeeri as he unequivocally refered an entire somali clans from every region a gaalo

So if you check the bio of every reer waqooyi who has joined alkabab, he is a pro daraawiish including this guy, so imagine having a known takfeeri as a national hero, every young kid will absorp his ideologies and justify the horrific killings of civilians over irrelevant and controversial things

As for sland, actually its has more to do with the deeply entrenched qabiil system, kill one guy in burco or somewhere, your clan and relatives will be hold accountable irrespective of you being alshabab or whatever else youre, so your clan leaders has got no other option but to pursue your deluded soul and bring you infront of the justice

XasuusiXisaabi

Big Blue
This is the fact that no one is willing to accept, all these terrorist ideologies are rooted in takfeer concept, and Sayid cabdalle xasan was a known takfeeri as he unequivocally refered an entire somali clans from every region a gaalo

So if you check the bio of every reer waqooyi who has joined alkabab, he is a pro daraawiish including this guy, so imagine having a known takfeeri as a national hero, every young kid will absorp his ideologies and justify the horrific killings of civilians over irrelevant and controversial things

As for sland, actually its has more to do with the deeply entrenched qabiil system, kill one guy in burco or somewhere, your clan and relatives will be hold accountable irrespective of you being alshabab or whatever else youre, so your clan leaders has got no other option but to pursue your deluded soul and bring you infront of the justice

I meant their deep tribalism based security/surveillance system. Those outside the Isaaq in face pervasive surveillance from the airport to their accommodation.

You cannot frame Somali anti colonial forces as terrorists because they do not belong to your tribe. I see alot of non Daarood western nutella kids doing this. Eedadaa u sheeg.

There is 10x as much harti alkabab than iidor, but the difference is that iidor ones immediately manage to draw attention of the puplic and most likely get higher ranks among the group, thats why we might never see an iidor alkabab footsoldier unlike any other clan
I can send you a few idoor footsildiers blowing themselves up if you’d like

I meant their deep tribalism based security/surveillance system. Those outside the Isaaq in face pervasive surveillance from the airport to their accommodation.

You cannot frame Somali anti colonial forces as terrorists because they do not belong to your tribe. I see alot of non Daarood western nutella kids doing this. Eedadaa u sheeg.
Anticolonial? Didn't he signed a protectorate agreement with the italian colonialists?

I avoided saying he was a terrorist but he was a known takfeeri, thats the core concept of terrorism, and he did takfeer to many clans in his peoms written by awjama ciise and if you want you can read only his poems to figure out 99% of his victims were a from a particular clan and he did all sorts of stuff that would qualify someone as a terrorist in the modern context

Why dont they start shabaab in Somaliland if they truly believe in this. Why come to the south. They want to cause instability in southern Somalia nothing else.
True, they want to bomb innocent south Somalis, maim and kill them then point fingers at them to the gaalo nations and say look they're terrorists please give us recognition.

probably couldnt find a job as a writer in the age of LLMs and chatbots lol I feel like regardless of his reasons, 80% of somalis are under 35 and if somalia can't utilize that workforce, we will have more unemployed youth joining them.

most join for money, other join for revenge, and other join because of Islamic values. i think 60-70% of them can be persuaded to chill, and the others are too far gone. stopping new recruits is far smarter then fighting ones that already joined as well.

I am not protecting sxb but this is the truth, there is actually no census as to who is outnumbering who inside alkabab but every body can guess iidors got the least alkabab members, if there were many iidor in alkabab, we would've seen alkabab operations and insurgencies in iidor towns
Disagree lol, every emir has been isaaq or diir. If you go Hargeisa you’ll find Godanes kids how he managed to keep getting his wife pregnant meanwhile bein emir ask yourself? Even the warlord indhoocade left al shabab after he tried convincing godane & afghan too go SL and start al shabab there and not only in hawiyo land but they refused. Even the current emir is raised in Hargeysa.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
There is 10x as much harti alkabab than iidor, but the difference is that iidor ones immediately manage to draw attention of the puplic and most likely get higher ranks among the group, thats why we might never see an iidor alkabab footsoldier unlike any other clan
Who cares for the snake tail, the danger comes from head and thats is you.

XasuusiXisaabi

Big Blue
Anticolonial? Didn't he signed a protectorate agreement with the italian colonialists?

I avoided saying he was a terrorist but he was a known takfeeri, thats the core concept of terrorism, and he did takfeer to many clans in his peoms written by awjama ciise and if you want you can read only his poems to figure out 99% of his victims were a from a particular clan and he did all sorts of stuff that would qualify someone as a terrorist in the modern context

From my understanding, the Italians vacated Nugaal so he could continue to build his bases there and fight the British, while also fighting the local monarchies in Bari and Mudug. This ultimately led to his defeat. Modern context is vanilla nonsense man. The Europeans who landed in Africa and in the New World, would be categorized as terrorists as well in the modern context. They are the ones who created this "modern context" you are referring to. If Residential Schools are not terrorism then what is? It was unlawful use of violence and intimidation to reach a ideological and political goal was it not?

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
I dont even think someone with an intact thinking process will join them in the first place, these people got some mental/ psychological problems or atleast controlled by emotions, so even if they realize they're in the wrong track, they will just keep abiding by their amiir orders out of fear till they're killed or captured
True. Though he has to know that there are only 2 ways out of shabab for foot soldiers, either death from SNA or death in a suicide mission. He clearly is a man blind by some sort of fantasy of Muslim freedom fighters and probably joined after witnessing true freedom fighters in Palestine. Regardless what his logic is, he will soon learn the mistake he made joining a militant group that is being picked off. Inshallah we see a end to these fools within our lifetime.

Abaq

VIP

Kulahaa 99% of his victims were from one clan. You talk out of your backside

Trending

Latest posts