SL Abwaan living in Xamar joins Khawaarij

Jungle

VIP
Abwaan Nageye Ali Khalif, who has been in Mogadishu for the last seven years, and was a member of the literature community and a university professor at Ummad University, is said to have joined the AS group.

In a book he wrote in October, he strongly defended the AS team, and admired the fight in the team.

He was also a very active young man, he wrote a lot of poems, he was part of the youth from Hargeisa who accompanied the wave of patriotism in 2016, he worked at a local radio station in Mogadishu.

In his book Dibad Zord, he made a comparison between the movements of the Deravis and AS, he also compared Sayyid Mohamed Abdulle Hassan and Ahmed Abdi Godane - Abdiaziz Golfyare

FB_IMG_1697109734709.jpg

FB_IMG_1697109544476.jpg

I bet there are many more like him in the idoor community of Xamar. They should be thoroughly vetted.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Why dont they start shabaab in Somaliland if they truly believe in this. Why come to the south. They want to cause instability in southern Somalia nothing else.

Its nothing something new, most Idoor join Alkabaab since early years.
There is 10x as much harti alkabab than iidor, but the difference is that iidor ones immediately manage to draw attention of the puplic and most likely get higher ranks among the group, thats why we might never see an iidor alkabab footsoldier unlike any other clan

Why dont they start shabaab in Somaliland if they truly believe in this. Why come to the south. They want to cause instability in southern Somalia nothing else.
They just failed to that 😂

Godane tried to establish his alkabab in hargeisa in 1997 but he failed to collect enough deluded people to support his terrorist project and as a result he ran away to hamar where he could get some

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
There is 10x as much harti alkabab than iidor, but the difference is that iidor ones immediately manage to draw attention of the puplic and most likely get higher ranks among the group, thats why we might never see an iidor alkabab footsoldier unlike any other clan
Not one harti leader or even footsoldier we not terrorist and will never be one, stop projecting u history onto us

AS affiliated account tweeting about the fella
Wallahi this new get me by a surprise, I can't still grasp why such an educated person enjoying with a decent life and fame choose the hardship and join a defeated terrorists who is taking their last breath?

Alkabab evidently infiltrated in the somali community so heavily and may be thats why its hard to eliminate them atleast in the near future

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Hope he gets drone striked. It's what he deserves, perhaps he'll defect when he realizes that the men he idolize are power hungry maniacs.

Not one harti leader or even footsoldier we not terrorist and will never be one, stop projecting u history onto us
I am not protecting sxb but this is the truth, there is actually no census as to who is outnumbering who inside alkabab but every body can guess iidors got the least alkabab members, if there were many iidor in alkabab, we would've seen alkabab operations and insurgencies in iidor towns

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
He probably has beef with someone in the govt and had to no other choice..

Hope he gets drone striked. It's what he deserves, perhaps he'll defect when he realizes that the men he idolize are power hungry maniacs.
I dont even think someone with an intact thinking process will join them in the first place, these people got some mental/ psychological problems or atleast controlled by emotions, so even if they realize they're in the wrong track, they will just keep abiding by their amiir orders out of fear till they're killed or captured

The Isaaqs in the North kill innocent Somalis in Laascaanood,Awdal & Sanaag regions. The Isaaq diaspora in the south join Al-Shabab to kill somalis using explosives 🧨

XasuusiXisaabi

Big Blue
This is not an Isaaq thing, as much as those guys are on some different typa shaytan ting. AS often compare themselves to the Darawiish. Just recently the big fat terror boy Mahad Karate, described their battles in Galmudug, he says they defeated some US Colonel (forgot the name, irrelevant) similar to the way the Darawiish defeated some British Colonel. This is provocative garbage that attempts to sway young, frustrated and broke kids with no real hope for their future. A few years back, in Mogadishu, my house help -- a HG lady -- would be just like this. I often question Somalis about their roots, how they survived the most brutal instances of the civil war, and try to get them to spill out what warlord they were supporting. She straight up told me Hassan Dahir Aweys is a freakin legend and that she would die for him. LOL. I was kinda sorta shocked, but when you talk to enough locals, understand public frustration, you would be naïve to think that these guys do not have closeted support. Somaliland was protected by the TPLF, now it is Djibouti, the Chinese & American regional interests and British spy tech, straight up. Not to mention their clan based security system.

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
80% Al-shabab members are from the southern regions and you will find some sympathizers even in Tanzania

The Isaaqs in the North kill innocent Somalis in Laascaanood,Awdal & Sanaag regions. The Isaaq diaspora in the south join Al-Shabab to kill somalis using explosives 🧨
Qabiil and religious terrorist/ultranationalism never get along each other, no terrorist give a sh1t about someones qabiil, the so called isaaq alkabab would've bombed hargeisa to ashes if they able to do so but simply they just can't, so they should lookfor somewhere else thinking they are performing HIJRA from kaffir terriotires as adan sunne mentioned earlier:pachah1:

Jungle

VIP
FB_IMG_1697118408390.jpg

FB_IMG_1697118450165.jpg

He went to Jilib and the khawaarij allowed him his phone, laptop and pictures according to Golfyare . The guy was a NN supporter so I'm not suprised he went to Jilib after HSM win

Last edited:

mohamedismail

80% Al-shabab members are from the southern regions and you will find some sympathizers even in Tanzania

Those are usually the footsoldiers often used and discarded. But top leadership positions usually aren't people from the south.

mohamedismail

View attachment 298500
View attachment 298501

He went to Jilib and the khawaarij allowed him his phone, laptop and pictures according to Golfyare . The guy was a NN supporter so I'm not suprised he went to Jilib after HSM
Crazy how these guys let certain people in to their regions like this guy and that Jamal Osman guy. Shows these guys aren't really about their principles. They are a fake organisations.

Trending

Latest posts