SL Abwaan living in Xamar joins Khawaarij

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
As I suspected he was angry cause Culusow fired him and replaced him with a calorically inclined Abgaal lady

The other day I was hearing things like isaaq are gaalo/ gaalo raac minions and now ironically the same fanbase accusing isaaq being AS sympathisers, so basically isaaq are gaalo raac and islamic extremists simultaneously :heh:

and the most oppressed isaaqs like adan sunne that was even tortured in jail for years till he developed viscus perforation will eventually turn into pro sland to the extent he sacrifice himself for the same establishment that tortured him and never let him see a doctor to get his needed medical help.

When someone is arrested in hargeysa over argagixiso allegations, you guys cry out of your fake somalinimo, saying sland is targeting pro somaliwayn cuz they are gaalo but when they are released and they are found somewhere in the middle jubba or shabeeleaha hose you then start blaming iidor for terrorist antics, wallahi anti-iidoorism is real:westbrookswag:

Guys miss me with this delusion, I won't be rejecting any of these fake allegations out qabiilism no longer, so keep spewing whatever make you sleep well in your night

Kulahaa 99% of his victims were from one clan. You talk out of your backside
Its not me who said so, its rather the sayidka himslef that said so in his peoms, so go read awjama ciise's book and see that almost all of the people he raided were from a single clan, i.e. harti, so read and ague with a substance instead of resorting to insult

From my understanding, the Italians vacated Nugaal so he could continue to build his bases there and fight the British, while also fighting the local monarchies in Bari and Mudug. This ultimately led to his defeat. Modern context is vanilla nonsense man. The Europeans who landed in Africa and in the New World, would be categorized as terrorists as well in the modern context. They are the ones who created this "modern context" you are referring to. If Residential Schools are not terrorism then what is? It was unlawful use of violence and intimidation to reach a ideological and political goal was it not?
Nah, no italian vacated anywhere in the southern somalia, its the sayidka that signed an agreement with the colonialist italy not to object their rule over somalia and in exchange they allowed him to set up a military base in mijertenia, and he used this safe heaven to raid the other somalis in mijertenia at that time like boqor cisman and keenadiid, so the question is what kind of a freedom fighter ignores the colonial power in his land and attack persistently the same people he is supposed to liberate

XasuusiXisaabi

Big Blue
Nah, no italian vacated anywhere in the southern somalia, its the sayidka that signed an agreement with the colonialist italy not to object their rule over somalia and in exchange they allowed him to set up a military base in mijertenia, and he used this safe heaven to raid the other somalis in mijertenia at that time like boqor cisman and keenadiid, so the question is what kind of a freedom fighter ignores the colonial power in his land and attack persistently the same people he is supposed to liberate

Historical revisionism through the eyes of an absolute victim.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
This was al shabab hierarcy back when Godane was in charge, i notice a region missing

1697556826333.png

1697556891630.png

They just failed to that 😂

Godane tried to establish his alkabab in hargeisa in 1997 but he failed to collect enough deluded people to support his terrorist project and as a result he ran away to hamar where he could get some
what these southerners dont understand that people in the north arent so gullible and naïve like them. Literally anyone who's no body in our community can be their leader just by afsomali. take for example this guy who back 2017 tried to make a name for himself by pulling that somaliwayne and somalinimo bs on tv just to be crushed by abwaan Dheeg afterwards. every since that day no one took him seriously in Hargeisa.

His relatives saying he didn’t join Al shabab and likely was killed and it’s being covered up

Whether he fled, killed or is buried alive in Godka jilicow, the fact remains that the terrorists Isaaqs are unwanted in south Somalia particularly in Mogadishu, they should stay in their Isaaqlands lest they find their malakat mawt in the hostile deegaans of SSC or Mogadishu that hate their presence.

Screenshot_20231026_210224_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo
His relatives saying he didn’t join Al shabab and likely was killed and it’s being covered up

Doesn't matter if he is alive or not, the guy supported Al Shabaab and he made it clear in his book that he even went to Jilib. This guy will not get any forgiveness or sympathy from anyone.

Trending