Simple joys in life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
what is this radiator u ppl speak of :dwill:

so u Brits actually put ur washed clothes on a damn heater to dry them up :dwill:

did they not invent the dryer at Hogwarts yet :mjlol:

what is this radiator u ppl speak of :dwill:

so u Brits actually put ur washed clothes on a damn heater to dry them up :dwill:

did they not invent the dryer at Hogwarts yet :mjlol:
Nah nothing like that. It just gives your clothes that extra warmness which allows you to trek the wintery weather of Europe. Yall never put socks in radiators?

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Nah nothing like that. It just gives your clothes that extra warmness which allows you to trek the wintery weather of Europe. Yall never put socks in radiators?
:urgh:

no, why? your clothes cold or some? this some twilight zone shit man

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Hooyo's laughter and smile
Drinking hot chocolate on a freezing day.
Staying in a onesie or pajama on winter days.
Unwrapping online purchases
Long tight hugs
Long baths
3 day weekends
Hot pizza with a cup of tea
Friday nights and Saturday mornings

Eating Canjeero/Canjeelo

Eating Malawax

Eating Sabayad/Kimis

:ahh: :feedme:

mjgrin.png

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
Heavy thunder and lightning storms. I get a sense of joy when there's thunder, lightning and heavy rain out

When the brows are on extra fleek

To know

Showering after a long day

Factoids

Playing music after a long day in the car on the way home to unwind

Hot tea no milk/chai

Old friends

Driving aimlessly to think.

Hair being played with.

Candles

Pitch dark to sleep

People

Music

Podcasts/docs

Listening to books while before bed

Incredibly spicy food (to most)

Mom's conversation and food dad's lectures and smile

Some ppl said they get euphoria from opening new packages of purchases, I get it from clicking complete/submit order when online. Most times the package remains in my closet with no rush on opening it. It's like I have the premature ejaculation of shopping.

VixR

Veritas
Don't knock it till you experience the warm embrace of a radiated pair of underwear on your nads
I understand this cuz I like to put my blanket in the dryer b4 bed or when I'm cold but wtf is a radiator :drakelaugh:
Brits don't have dryers or they're too cheap to buy them. They always hang their clothes outside or on the heater. :chrisfreshhah:
they gotta defrost their clothes before they go out :chrisfreshhah:
Oh.
:mjlol::deadosama:

The Brits are the most interesting group on this forum imo, from words to ordinary day-to-day differences.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Wow, TIL Americans don't have radiators... What the f*ck :williamswtf: Everywhere I've ever been had them IIRC. Except Dubai I think? But they don't need it for obvious reasons. I'm in disbelief.
lupe1.png

@VixR @Tramo @Sovereign-Reiko Can one y'all sponsor me to the land of the free :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.