SHOCKING: not a single BLACK spotted at protest for Shukri Abdi despite Xaliimos praying "JANAZAH" for George Floyd

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
@Abdi Caato

Your title highkey annoys me because you are equating something that happened in America to UK Somalis. We are not culturally the same as you guys in the states. We just have the same ethnicity. Nothing more.. :icon lol:

Loool ironic when US Somalis don’t even show up for Somali issues. You guys are washed out :)
I disagree the case was poorly run, the information surrounding the case is unclear to most people. Many people in the US and the UK still think the case is closed. @sigmund is the only reason I know this info since twitter is unreliable.

@Abdi Caato

Your title highkey annoys me because you are equating something that happened in America to UK Somalis. We are not culturally the same as you guys in the states. We just have the same ethnicity. Nothing more.. :icon lol:

I almost titled it:

SHOCKING: not a single BLACK spotted at protest for Shukri Abdi despite Xaliimos BURNING Somali museum to the ground in honour of George Floyd

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I disagree the case was poorly run, the information surrounding the case is unclear to most people. Many people in the US and the UK still think the case is closed. @sigmund is the only reason I know this info since twitter is unreliable.

there is a lot of misinformation regarding the case, Manchester police have already said the case was a "tragic accident" and nothing more

an independent investigation has since been made into the way Manchester police has handled the case, the results of this independent investigation will be announced after the next inquest

overall UK Somalis have done a great job in raising awareness of Shukri's case, in sha Allah there is good news to be announced

there is a lot of misinformation regarding the case, Manchester police have already said the case was a "tragic accident" and nothing more

an independent investigation has since been made into the way Manchester police has handled the case, the results of this independent investigation will be announced after the next inquest

overall UK Somalis have done a great job in raising awareness of Shukri's case, in sha Allah there is good news to be announced
Hopefully its so sad what happened to Shukri

Basic

VIP
No excuse mate. When Canada and even LA (no Somali diaspora) are doing protests. Don’t blame anyone for you lots general disregard.

Basic

VIP
I almost titled it:

SHOCKING: not a single BLACK spotted at protest for Shukri Abdi despite Xaliimos BURNING Somali museum to the ground in honour of George Floyd

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not only are you using her death to point score in outdated gender wars. But you are spreading misinformation because it’s got nothing to do with UK Somalis.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
UK blacks are more ''tribal'' because they come from many different countries and parts of the globe. US blacks are largely AA who are inclusive to new groups. That's the main difference.

The largest UK black communities are Southern Nigerians (Igbos and Yoruba), Ghanaians, Jamaicans and Zimbabweans from my experience.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
AUN to Shukri Abdi.

Please stop using this angel's name for your own selfish, racist antics.

I don't care who turns out, I just hope she gets the justice she deserves.

I’ve even seen some whites protesting for shukri abdi, idk what’s up with blacks in the UK

It's not just Black in UK, it's whole Black people. I have been watching there movement since back in the 1994. I am not racist I don't f*ck with them i don't like them i could care less how many Niggas get shoots.

I said it before and i will say it again all Somali collectively should come together.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
We shall see Saturday Inshallah. In London. We will see the true face of Somalis and the Blacks.

But lets not turn this into a whole Black vs Somali thing under the guise of Justice for Shukri AUN. But it would show the people who their real supporters and friends are. We shall see inshallah.

Keo

VIP
UK blacks are more ''tribal'' because they come from many different countries and parts of the globe. US blacks are largely AA who are inclusive to new groups. That's the main difference.
AA blacks are definitely not inclusive. Have you seen the AA vs African war on Twitter few days ago it was started by an AA.

Trending

Latest posts