She's getting alot of backlash for saying its rape to force your wife to have sex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, shouldn't Muslim men learn about female anatomy? Because how can you please your wife if you know nothing about the vagina? You can't even do foreplay as you can't tell anything apart.

Some of you could be hurting your wife every night and then wonder why she ducks and dives from you. Just simply ask your wife to explain what her vagina is and how it works, that would help a lot.

Read, research, ask, ask and ask again.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Btw, shouldn't Muslim men learn about female anatomy? Because how can you please your wife if you know nothing about the vagina? You can't even do foreplay as you can't tell anything apart.

Some of you could be hurting your wife every night and then wonder why she ducks and dives from you. Just simply ask your wife to explain what her vagina is and how it works, that would help a lot.

The embarrassment, the embarrassment is a major factor. Especially in Somali culture, these questions are not in the dictionary.

The embarrassment, the embarrassment is a major factor. Especially in Somali culture, these questions are not in the dictionary.

In a marriage, there should be no such thing. I recall reading hadiths where women asked the prophet SAW questions about anything without embarrassment.

I think all women would appreciate a husband who is brave, caring and open-minded enough to ask and learn, that's how great marriages grow.

. In order for that to happen, they need to first understand basic human facts such as women too have sexual needs and that sex isn't just for men. Unfortunately, traditional Somali society has issues with female sexuality even going as far as enforcing FGM.

It doesn't suprise me that a lot of people back home have that mentality with regards to sexual abuse within marriages when I think about it, but I can't believe young men who have been raised outside of Somalia are also affected by that mentality.

I don't think its embarrassment tbh. Looking at the video from back home, I was suprised at how bold and vulgar many were. They're a lot more open than we think they are these days, and not in a good way.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Girl... since when are Muslim men allowed to abuse their wives?

Even when Muslim men are permitted to 'hit' their wives, it's almost comical and not painful at all what this 'hitting' entails. This is how Allah protects women and enforces mercy between spouses.

But they think they can shove their penis into a woman's most delicate body part and actually get away with it.
They’re not, but many societies who claim to be muslim, DO!
Reread what I wrote, he justifies martial rape as not counting as rape. Okay, point taken. But why stop their, why is he acting like forced sex/sexual abuse is nothing. Islamically, shat these men are doing is abuse, which is haram. So why can’t @\tamir admit that?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
This is what people think of this issue in Somali I told yall locals werent having it. Look at the older mama saying lugaheed ha la kale qabto:dead1:

It’s the quran education promotion for me wallahi, why won’t they learn this?
This must count as dhambi, it’s almost comical wallahi

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
This is what people think of this issue in Somali I told yall locals werent having it. Look at the older mama saying lugaheed ha la kale qabto:dead1:

It’s not really surprising, I can’t really expect people that live in a anarchic failed state to have any form of mercy for a woman. They probably think the woman is property owned by her husband , even the females .

No need to force ur wife to make love.
If she keeps rejecting you with no valid excuse marry another and divorce her.
She can then be generous with her punani to whowver she wants no need to drag this to more than 10 pages thread.

It’s not really surprising, I can’t really expect people that live in a anarchic failed state to have any form of mercy for a woman. They probably think the woman is property owned by her husband , even the females .
thats somaliland

Don’t be surprised, Somali wadaads are debating whether children can be raped. They’re are full of monsters and at this point I’ve lost any hope.

I listen to a wadaad say that a child would only be considered raped instead of a fornicater if they fought off the attacker. A CHILD has to fight off their abuser, the casehe was referring to was a six year old being raped by a 40 something year old family member.

Don’t be surprised, Somali wadaads are debating whether children can be raped. They’re are full of monsters and at this point I’ve lost any hope.

I listen to a wadaad say that a child would only be considered raped instead of a fornicater if they fought off the attacker. A CHILD has to fight off their abuser, the casehe was referring to was a six year old being raped by a 40 something year old family member.

When it comes to sexual violence against the female gender, child, woman, elderly woman, it doesn't matter- they go out of their way to excuse sexual violence. As usual, the responsibility is placed at the feet of the female gender, and not the rapist.

Don't be surprised if they debate whether a newborn female baby is eligible for marriage.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Wife or not! Forcing someone to have sex with you is rape! Wtf? It’s 2021 and people still don’t get it! Follow dajjaal to hell!

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

Authubillah
:faysalwtf::jcoleno:
a 6 year old? Six year old? SIX?
:damsel:
Yeah I wouldn’t mind if god decided humanity should just go to hell

Status
Not open for further replies.