TRIGGER WARNING She's getting alot of backlash for saying its rape to force your wife to have sex

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I have provided it in this thread. I have even provided the names of the fiqh books the quotes came from.

Just scroll up.

Are you that dumb?

:snoop:
You havent provided anything your direct quote of Imam Shaafici lacks any source your only showing us Shaafici scholars I am asking for direct Imam Shaafici quote source

It is said that Imam Shafiici stated: "that is more suitable that you may not be financially strained by numerous children" but I should state I have only seen this quote online and cannot verify it.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
You havent provided anything your direct quote of Imam Shaafici lacks any source your only showing us Shaafici scholars I am asking for direct Imam Shaafici quote source

From Imam Shaafici

I prefer a man to limit himself to one wife, even though it is permissible for him to marry more, due to the saying of Allah Almighty: If you fear you will not be just, then only one

Source: Al-Bayan fil madhab al imam al shafi’i

Last edited:

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
@TekNiKo even in the Quran, surah al-Nisa it says:

“...If you fear you will not be just then one...” ayah 3

“You will never be just to your wives, even if it’s your desire.” ayah 129

This is the surah that allows polygamy yet the tasfeer by many scholars is that it makes marrying one wife mustaxab (liked by allah).

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
What has speaking english got to do with anything ? the entire thread is based on a video from somalia where people were speaking somali. In somali kufsi is used to define forced sexual relation that occurs outside marriage, it's the reason why people were objecting to farxiya's claims about it. This definition of kufsi is based on the shariah definition of rape, it's how somalis understand it

Both the Op & all those who were agreeing with him were objecting to this fact, they deem such actions constitute rape according to their understanding of what rape entails. This understanding of theirs's is based on how it's legally defined in secular liberal societies. It's the reason why @Aurelian citied that definition of rape and was confused. He wasn't using the islamic definition of rape

The difference in how rape is defined & understood in both islamic and secular law is the core issue. This fact completely changes everything that comes after it, making it impossible to come to any agreement, meaning we aren't going to be aligned in how we perceive what rape entails.

If you read my other posts you would've noticed what i stated regarding this entire topic.
I meant that the refusal of using a word that describes what happened. In Arabic for instance "اغتصاب" derived from غصب : he forced. In fiqh it suites the word rape and its definition if it was happened between unmarried couple, but instantly disappear if they happened to be married. You get the point?

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
I meant that the refusal of using a word that describes what happened. In Arabic for instance "اغتصاب" derived from غصب : he forced. In fiqh it suites the word rape and its definition if it was happened between unmarried couple, but instantly disappear if they happened to be married. You get the point?
I know but the term اغتصاب was only used in reference to forced sexual relation outside of marriage. It’s describing the action of someone forcing himself to something that he has no right to

While in marriage a man has the right to have sexual relations with his wife as per the marriage contract. This here is the major difference between the two

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I know but the term اغتصاب was only used in reference to forced sexual relation outside of marriage. It’s describing the action of someone forcing himself to something that he has no right to

While in marriage a man has the right to have sexual relations with his wife as per the marriage contract. This here is the major difference between the two
It describes the act of forcing someone himself on somebody else who is unwilling. It doesn't have one definition like the one you stated.

Facts, crazy how this is even a discussion.

:kanyehmm:

For every handicaab that thinks otherwise, would your tune change if it was your sister who got forced to have sex with her husband?

I suspect these type of people don't feel empathy towards the female gender in general. They don't think or care that a woman is immensely harmed by a man forcing himself into her. They would rather focus on rebranding 'rape' so this vicious act is more palatable and doesn't get the punishment it deserves.

You guys could have said "marital rape is considered spousal abuse in Islam and is haram"

Saying "marital rape is a feminist definition and is not rape in Islam" is just an unnecessarily inflammatory statement.

The whole point of giving religious advice is to guide people not alienate them with inflammatory statements on a controversial topic.

Basic emotional intelligence.

:snoop:
it should be classified as domestic abuse and should be treated as such . :fittytousand:

You keep pushing these lies about Shaafici madhab I told you to provide a source yet you failed. I am have studied Fiqh of Shaafici and never heard this opinion from him. Please stop using this Imaam name to peddle your lies the Prophet SAW encouraged marriage and increasing the ummah as long as rights are upheld. Polygamy is literally sunnah
he is just fraud brother. i also told him but he didnt provide source for he baseless claim

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
It describes the act of forcing someone himself on somebody else who is unwilling. It doesn't have one definition like the one you stated.

I’m talking about the shariah definition of it when it relates to rape. While you’re focusing on the linguistic definition of it.

Rape is prosecuted under zina laws, why do you think this is so ?

The marriage contract guarantees the right to have sexual relations with one’s spouse. By signing it you’re legally consenting to abide by it’s obligations.

Now the important question is as follows what should be done when a person’s legal & moral consent don’t align ? How should violations of consent be dealt with?

That’s why it’s important to look at all the facts involved in this issue properly.

I’m talking about the shariah definition of it when it relates to rape. While you’re focusing on the linguistic definition of it.

Rape is prosecuted under zina laws, why do you think this is so ?

The marriage contract guarantees the right to have sexual relations with one’s spouse. By signing it you’re legally consenting to abide by it’s obligations.

Now the important question is as follows what should be done when a person’s legal & moral consent don’t align ? How should violations of consent be dealt with?

That’s why it’s important to look at all the facts involved in this issue properly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
he is just fraud brother. i also told him but he didnt provide source for he baseless claim

Fraud kulahaa

More like you’re illiterate

I prefer a man to limit himself to one wife, even though it is permissible for him to marry more, due to the saying of Allah Almighty: If you fear you will not be just, then only one

Source: Al-Bayan fil madhab al imam al shafi’i

Last edited:

Wow, some of them are so vulgar and lack any form of human compassion. Even some of the old ladies are laughing about rape. They are probably the type to shame their own daughters if God forbid anything was to happen to them. How did some of us become this way? Was it the war? The instability? The lack of education? Where is there sense of morality? I have so many questions wallahi. Even the comments the fobs are leaving are absolutely nasty!

Wow, some of them are so vulgar and lack any form of human compassion. Even some of the old ladies are laughing about rape. They are probably the type to shame their own daughters if God forbid anything was to happen to them. How did some of us become this way? Was it the war? The instability? The lack of education? Where is there sense of morality? I have so many questions wallahi. Even the comments the fobs are leaving are absolutely nasty!
I think you and many people in general need to stop looking at everything through a Western lens that you were raised upon. In Eastern cultures, many people (including women) do not recognize “marital rape” as actual rape and it isn’t even illegal, many married women do not prioritize their sexual autonomy, they mostly prioritize raising their children and their husbands taking care of them. If a husband coerces his wife, she would forget about it the next day and cook a meal for him.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
she is crazy to say force sex is rape no it is domestic violence . she just a feminist in a sheep clothing by saying that in islam it classifies forced sex as rape
Nigga that literally meaning for rape is forced sex
Hanicap mentality
:faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending