NEWS Sheikh Umal Criticises Female Politician for wearing trousers.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
What he said is true.

If you side with kufar against Muslims then you are kafir.

Allah said يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لَا تَتَّخِذُوا الْيَهُودَ وَالنَّصَارَىٰ أَوْلِيَاءَ ۘ بَعْضُهُمْ أَوْلِيَاءُ بَعْضٍ ۚ وَمَن يَتَوَلَّهُم مِّنكُمْ فَإِنَّهُ مِنْهُمْ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الظَّالِمِينَ

O believers! Take neither Jews nor Christians as guardians—they are guardians of each other.1 Whoever does so will be counted as one of them. Surely Allah does not guide the wrongdoing people.
Naya terriost alqaid/alshabab are not Muslim they kill more muslim than anyother people

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
Be careful how you say Wahabbi carelessly.

Al Wahhab is one of the 99 names of Allah عزَّوجل and translates to the Bestower.

Describe them as the followers of Muhammad ibn Abd Al Wahhab رَحِمَهُ ٱللَّٰهُ, a great scholar and champion of Islam who did a lot to cleanse his land of impurities (bid’ah and kufr). Grave worshippers cry harder.

Libaax-Joore

VIP
I didn't say that Al kabab are on true path.

They are just like ISIS mercenaries
Listen to him his talking about afghanstan and iraq 🇮🇶 who is he to say one is murtad well they other are mujahideen Tuug umal is the guy who say hyena meat is xalal 😂

If you don't police your women you will end up with decedent societies like the west and soon sex tourism follows.

The social engineers will have a field day and what follows is the collapse of the nuclear family, morals and culture.

The weakest point of attack is the female, they are inclined to destructive liberal ideas in their prime reproductive years.

There is daily complaints on this forum about the ratcheting behaviour of Xaalimos in the west and how they shun marriage, family etc.

These guys are not dayuuths like us, they know what's at stake.

I sincerely warn the OP to leave the scholars and imams alone, I have seen countless examples of people that went after them suffering immense trails and tribulations shortly after and it's no surprise of course based on the sahih hadith

"Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that the Prophet (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) said: “Verily Allah said: ‘Whoever shows enmity to a pious worshiper of Mine, I declare war against him"

Libaax-Joore

VIP
If you don't police your women you will end up with decedent societies like the west and soon sex tourism follows.

The social engineers will have a field day and what follows is the collapse of the nuclear family, morals and culture.

The weakest point of attack is the female, they are inclined to destructive liberal ideas in their prime reproductive years.

There is daily complaints on this forum about the ratcheting behaviour of Xaalimos in the west and how they shun marriage, family etc.

These guys are not dayuuths like us, they know what's at stake.

I sincerely warn the OP to leave the scholars and imams alone, I have seen countless examples of people that went after them suffering immense trails and tribulations shortly after and it's no surprise of course based on the sahih hadith

"Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that the Prophet (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) said: “Verily Allah said: ‘Whoever shows enmity to a pious worshiper of Mine, I declare war against him"
Umal and his brother Hassan are two mushrikin they hajikad our beautiful religion and turn us into Arabian mid evil culture

Misguided liberals, munafiqs, jaahils, all those who hate Islamic shariah always make a scene when a sheikh calls out a woman doing something wrong. They claim "why don't they talk about x instead?", "why are they fixated with women?". These are the same people who make a scene whenever a masjid is built saying "we have too many mosques" and "people are dying and they are building mosques". In short, what they really have a problem with is the religion of Allah, not the speaker.

It is quite clear based on @bidenkulaha posts he only promotes Western Imperialism and Liberalism here. His last thread is celebrating HSM going to Washington and saying Somalia is not a Muslim country but a Somali country unprovoked for his Western handlers.

Even promoting a passive form of "sufism" is a western project. Posting this again, read the RAND (The US military think tank) report on this. Here is a thread.

Libaax-Joore

VIP
They haven't lost anything but they are about to take Abudwak, where sh Umal will be delivering his sermons, and gumucadle will be delivering their gumacs.
Are muqabul and makahil the same the maqubal In wajir stole the seat of my reer abti ugas gulled wajir seat this year 🥹🥹

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
What he said is true.

If you side with kufar against Muslims then you are kafir.

Allah said يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لَا تَتَّخِذُوا الْيَهُودَ وَالنَّصَارَىٰ أَوْلِيَاءَ ۘ بَعْضُهُمْ أَوْلِيَاءُ بَعْضٍ ۚ وَمَن يَتَوَلَّهُم مِّنكُمْ فَإِنَّهُ مِنْهُمْ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الظَّالِمِينَ

O believers! Take neither Jews nor Christians as guardians—they are guardians of each other.1 Whoever does so will be counted as one of them. Surely Allah does not guide the wrongdoing people.

Alshabab are not Muslims, they are khawarij kuffar.
Alshabab believe that all non-Al Shabab members in Somalia are kuffar.
This is why they have no problem conducting suicide bombings like Zoobe in which 800-1,000 innocent people die.

They don't dare actually come out and say "we believe that 98% of the population of Somalia are kuffar" because they know that will offend people and make their struggle impossible.

The Christian Ethiopians are Ahlu Kitaab, infinitly closer to us than Al Shabab satan worshippers.

:dead1: How did Umal know what Wasir Khadijo was wearing, the guy lives in Kenya, and I don't think he set foot in Somalia :mjlol:.

I haven't heard him condemn any of the assassinations and killings going on in Somalia but jumps the gun when he sees a Somali woman wearing pants.

These salafi nut jobs need to stop before they create more Alshababis

Alshabab are not Muslims, they are khawarij kuffar.
Alshabab believe that all non-Al Shabab members in Somalia are kuffar.
This is why they have no problem conducting suicide bombings like Zoobe in which 800-1,000 innocent people die.

They don't dare actually come out and say "we believe that 98% of the population of Somalia are kuffar" because they know that will offend people and make their struggle impossible.

The Christian Ethiopians are Ahlu Kitaab, infinitly closer to us than Al Shabab satan worshippers.
Wrong! Ehiopian christians, and anyone who believes jesus is God is sweaming in shirk and is the furthest away from God as anyone can get. AS are terrible, bloodthirsty mfs but they still believe in Allah, even if they are criminals. They are muslims who commit sins as opposed to the xabashis who don't even believe in the oness of Allah which is shirk, the biggest sin one can commit.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Wrong! Ehiopian christians, and anyone who believes jesus is God is sweaming in shirk and is the furthest away from God as anyone can get. AS are terrible, bloodthirsty mfs but they still believe in Allah, even if they are criminals. They are muslims who commit sins as opposed to the xabashis who don't even believe in the oness of Allah which is shirk, the biggest sin one can commit.

Alshabab are not Muslims because they believe in their hearts that tens of millions of pious Muslims are kuffar. This belief renders them kafirs.

If you believe that something that is haram, like killing 800 Muslims, is actually halal & that you will get ajr for it, you are a kafir.

Trending