Sheikh Umal Criticises Female Politician for wearing trousers.

(Risaalad, Barnamijj) ,wow, a powerful way to end a video as a conspiracy theorist, now people will think she is a spy or something. She will be killed if she doesn’t get protection.

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
(risaalad, barnamij) wow, a powerful way to end a video as a conspiracy theorist, now people will think she is a spy or something. She will be killed if she doesn’t get protection.
This man is a danger to society. @Sheikh Kulkuli @Oday-yar dont defend out of qabiil. This is a risk to minister’s life now.

Umal and Fahad Yasin were very cozy. We know his Islamic state support, dangerous man.

Why would he call her out like that knowing we have murderous crazies running around? Also, how Islamic is it to call someone out like that, when you know that could harm their life? We’ve already had one female politician harmed. Where is the wisdom and karama? If he was serious, why would be not preach to her in private. I don’t ever see these Shiekhs shame specific people for eating Khat.

This is wrong on so many levels

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Why would he call her out like that knowing we have murderous crazies running around? Also, how Islamic is it to call someone out like that, when you know that could harm their life? We’ve already had one female politician harmed. Where is the wisdom and karama? If he was serious, why would be not preach to her in private. I don’t ever see these Shiekhs shame specific people for eating Khat.

This is wrong on so many levels
Somalia must crack down on extremist rhetoric from ‘sheikhs’. This man is aiming his anger towards a minister for her dress (personally I thought it was inappropriate but not worth discussing so publicly by a sheikh millions listen to). She’s at great risk to life now.

While at the same time Shabaab have blown up hospitals, masjids, water wells he focuses on this. Tells me all I need to know about his priorities we need to crack down on these sheikhs who spend half the time talking about how bad and UnIslamic other, spurring extremist attacks!!

This man is a danger to society. @Sheikh Kulkuli @Oday-yar dont defend out of qabiil. This is a risk to minister’s life now.

Umal and Fahad Yasin were very cozy. We know his Islamic state support, dangerous man.
Saxib you want me to defend the terrorist Dahir aweys or the kafir sufi who claimmed to be prophet.

We will protect our leaders as well as our sheikhs from mooriyaans like you who lived off isbaaro for generation.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Saxib you want me to defend the terrorist Dahir aweys or the kafir sufi who claimmed to be prophet.

We will protect our leaders as well as our sheikhs from mooriyaans like you who lived off isbaaro for generation.
I accept the terrorist Dahir Aweys. I supported his capture lol. I also condemned Indhacadde for him bringing Shabaab to us.

Look at all the fools vice signaling. Warya Sheikh banaanka ka mara.
Khadijo has been in Somali politics since 2000. Some of you were not even born. She was last selected in a venue where Xawadle and Gaaljecel politicians were killed.
Aakhiradiina u cabsada kuwiina XAQQA uu ka qariyay qabyalad.

Abaq

VIP
Misguided liberals, munafiqs, jaahils, all those who hate Islamic shariah always make a scene when a sheikh calls out a woman doing something wrong. They claim "why don't they talk about x instead?", "why are they fixated with women?". These are the same people who make a scene whenever a masjid is built saying "we have too many mosques" and "people are dying and they are building mosques". In short, what they really have a problem with is the religion of Allah, not the speaker.