SFG expels ATMIS Head and orders AU to withdraw all the 851 ATMIS/AMISOM Police in Somalia this month, and the army completely by next year.

We can finally see the end of the nearly 20 year Somalia Italiana occupation under TPLF/Kiikuuyu/Amisom ATMIS

Martin Luther King Jr Protest GIF by GIPHY News

The terrorists follow the ajnabi occupation so that will solved once the foreign forces leave

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Good news. If Atmis was to leave suddenly we may have losses to Shabaab. But in the end Somali clans will uprise and make macawiisley like Xawaadle and Shabaab Will be quickly defeated.

Well tbh these Amisom guys weren’t fighting Kebab in the first place but I don’t think the Ethios or Kenyans will obey and leave.

The current Kenyan President once said he will only withdraw when Kenya’s security concerns are met

I hope this is true, all the expenses that used to go to them should be redirected to Somalias police and army, I hope the government takes an initiative to train an effective police and military organization.

I hope this is true, all the expenses that used to go to them should be redirected to Somalias police and army, I hope the government takes an initiative to train an effective police and military organization.

There are no expenses to redirect, as ATMIS is foreign funded. will get temporarily financial support of some of our active forces, but they too will be cut off in a few years. We have to instead raise funds ASAP from within so we can train and support people in uniform on our own.

There are no money to redirect, as ATMIS was foreign funded. We will get temporarily financial support of some of the native active forces, but they too will be cut off in a few years. We have to instead raise funds ASAP so we can train and support people in uniform on our own.
Shit, Somalia is too poor to do anything at the moment sxb.. Why would the donor countries cut the findings once amisom leave the country? It doesn't make sense.

@GaradShabeel

Maybe we should get friends With Russia and China, they could help Somalia rebuild the infrastructure and defense... In return we could share/sell our some of our natural resources.

Shit, Somalia is too poor to do anything at the moment sxb.. Why would the donor countries cut the findings once amisom leave the country? It doesn't make sense.

I think SNA will get some funds in the short run, but this follows a recent pattern of IC expecting us to rely on our own which is why ATMIS is departing, our aid (budget support) being cut off etc. as we have to stand on our two feet.

@GaradShabeel

Maybe we should get friends With Russia and China, they could help Somalia rebuild the infrastructure and defense... In return we could share/sell our some of our natural resources.

We should stay away from China and Russia for now. All of our 'partners' (controversial, but true in some sense) ever since the disintegration of the gov't in the 90s have been western countries. Especially financial support to prevent our gov't from collapsing again when everyone else turned a blind eye along and us having no economy of our own etc.

Which is why I don't think that we should make the US our enemy, but instead work with them and over time create a healthy balance with ties to China and Russia as well. We also don't want to be sanctioned if we get too close to those countries while we are at the early stages of state building. With that said, infrastructure investment could work, but not with regards to defense, lol.

Well tbh these Amisom guys weren’t fighting Kebab in the first place but I don’t think the Ethios or Kenyans will obey and leave.

The current Kenyan President once said he will only withdraw when Kenya’s security concerns are met
If they don’t withdraw Somalia and Kenya will be at a state of war, and Kenya has only 20k troops lol, they have less soldiers than puntland

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Best news I heard in a while.

If they won’t redirect the aid they sent to our enemies to occupy us to the Somali army, Somalia should simply align with China.
if somalia alligns with China,food packages are all we are going to get

If they don’t withdraw Somalia and Kenya will be at a state of war, and Kenya has only 20k troops lol, they have less soldiers than puntland
Kenya has an airforce and Somalia doesn’t, same goes for Ethiopia who can send more troops to Somalia and coordinate with the Kenyans. Both will enjoy air superiority over Somalia.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
I don't understand what the plan is here. SNA is not yet ready to replace Amisom at the job of holding territory. It is hard to imagine that the SNA will be able to hold Lower Shabelle on its own by next year.

It seems Culusow wants to put the Security Council's feet to the fire later this year and have them lift the weapons embargo. That can explain rushing the already rushed Amisom withdrawal. If this is the case, Culusow has much more confidence in the SNA than I do.

This is a huge gamble, and the chance that it succeeds is imo below 50%. Very risky.