Seylici declares his intention to take over Kulmiye chairmanship after Musa Bixi

Speak about your own grievances against Isaaq, like XaarSanGali being pushed from Xiis and Maydh plus Waqdariya. Samaroon have done their garnaqsi with Isaaq and a Samaroon president of RSL led the liberation of Laascaanood. Isnt Laascaanood a grievance you have against Rayaalle?

@Awdalia Rising

Dir and Jabartis hardly know each other. There 7 to 10 million Dir or whatever the population of Hararga Zones. Jabartis dont live in Harsrga so the 2 hardly meet except for occasional clashes between Garri al Koombe and Jaarso. Not sure about the relationship between Gaadsan vs OG or Biyamaal/Surre vs Southern Jabartis
What are you waffling about? Gadurbusi is our brothers, kulaha we hardly know each other. Plenty of us in Borama for school and plenty of them in Garowe for business.

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I was having a wonderful vacation.
:draketf:@HMuuse messaged me. This better be worth the disruption. I will log off soon enough.

To answer, yes @Awdalia Rising mentioned subclans but not much else. In full disclosure only the Adan Yoniis Libax @Rooble dropped his full Abtirisi that was verified by my father. We're the same sub.
And full Abtirisi is not available online. What can be confirmed is family name + tribe. That is like a passport.

Also, I personally know @HMusse through his family. Not once has he hestitated to reveal himself. There needs to be greater confidence for a Gadabuursi claim to have gravitas. I am very reachable and my capacity for not revealing my sources nor exposing anyone is air tight. I have a lot of online integrity evidence by my time on
SSpot, somnet and SLife which extends to all.
The final nail in the coffin, Ugaasada @sophisticate was called in.

@HMuuse has ended the sheegato's career.

I was having a wonderful vacation.
:draketf:@HMuuse messaged me. This better be worth the disruption. I will log off soon enough.

To answer, yes @Awdalia Rising mentioned subclans but not much else. In full disclosure only the Adan Yoniis Libax @Rooble dropped his full Abtirisi that was verified by my father. We're the same sub.
And full Abtirisi is not available online. What can be confirmed is family name + tribe. That is like a passport.

Also, I personally know @HMusse through his family. Not once has he hestitated to reveal himself. There needs to be greater confidence for a Gadabuursi claim to have gravitas. I am very reachable and my capacity for not revealing my sources nor exposing anyone is air tight. I have a lot of online integrity evidence by my time on
SSpot, somnet and SLife which extends to all.

Final nail in the coffin, thanks @sophisticate

This fake dude didn't realise that we know eachother in person.

For those who don't know. I Whatsapped @sophisticate and asked her to give her insight. She was kind and generous enough to do so even though she took a break from Sspot. So I want to thank her.

Ugaas your decision has been accepted by Beesha Marehan. We will never disrespect Beesha Samaroon for a sheegad. I can speak for Beesha MX and say you are welcome in our lands as you welcome us in yours.

:friendhug:

@Sheikh
@addislad
@CBus94
@Dues Ex Machete
@TekNiKo

All the Marexaan brothers, I want to extend my apologies for any damages caused by this fake @Awdalia Rising

Now that he has been exposed. Anytime he says something. Remember he is an Isaaq.

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
All the Marexaan brothers, I want to extend my apologies for any damages caused by this fake @Awdalia Rising

Now that he has been exposed. Anytime he says something. Remember he is an Isaaq.

We always knew he wasn't Samaroon. That's why we karbaash the Isaaqs. It was too obvious. We know Gadabursi. It's nothing but respect and tolnimo. You guys are culumo and scholars. You brought Islam to Somalis. You fought with us during the Conquest of Ahmed Gurey. We have historical ties. That these gun wished they had. Don't worry. We can smell a Jeegaan rat easily.

:denzelnigga:

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
We always knew he wasn't Samaroon. That's why we karbaash the Isaaqs. It was too obvious. We know Gadabursi. It's nothing but respect and tolnimo. You guys are culumo and scholars. You brought Islam to Somalis. You fought with us during the Conquest of Ahmed Gurey. We have historical ties. That these gun wished they had. Don't worry. We can smell a Jeegaan rat easily.

quiet down you dirty poon. Talking to your boyfriend Kezira on his alt account isn’t a normal thing to do you neef. Stick to your 1 toilet shithole

Filthy jeegans think they can come between us. We literally fought together in Futuh al Habashah whilst this guy used to carry British soldiers on his back in Berbera.

:damnmusic:

Like I said, you can "retaliate" against @Awdalia Rising by dumping on Isaaq he will be laughing at 2 non Dir going at it because of him. Lets start before or after Ciid?

Filthy jeegans think they can come between us. We literally fought together in Futuh al Habashah whilst this guy used to carry British soldiers on his back in Berbera.

Dear Mrs Kezira

OG were not mentioned in the Futuux. What clan did your sugar daddy tell you being mentioned with HabrMagaadle?

Like I said, you can "retaliate" against @Awdalia Rising by dumping on Isaaq he will be laughing at 2 non Dir going at it because of him. Lets start before or after Ciid?

Dear Mrs Kezira

OG were not mentioned in the Futuux. What clan did your sugar daddy tell you being mentioned with HabrMagaadle?

The game is over mate. You got exposed. No point in trying to save face now. Take your L and move on.

Your other nick got buried. Exit gracefully.

Awdalia rising is a sheegato account. HMuse is 100% gadabursi he has the gadabursi cuqdad. The gadweyne account is also a sheegato and so is the younis muse account.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent

Dear Mrs Kezira

the little darood girls gaajaawe and Louise von doqon came out to support Kezira’s other accounts :damn: :russ:

The game is over mate. You got exposed. No point in trying to save face now. Take your L and move on.

@Awdalia Rising dumps on Isaaq. Why would I do that?

Awdalia rising is a sheegato account. HMuse is 100% gadabursi he has the gadabursi cuqdad. The gadweyne account is also a sheegato and so is the younis muse account.

@Faahiye @Al-Burcaawi @The Good @abdallah @Bill Cosby

Counterfeit uunsi alert

Stop your isku dir between GX and HJ

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
What are you waffling about? Gadurbusi is our brothers, kulaha we hardly know each other. Plenty of us in Borama for school and plenty of them in Garowe for business.
The final nail in the coffin, Ugaasada @sophisticate was called in.

@HMuuse has ended the sheegato's career.

He got doxxed its over lol, @Awdalia Rising sorry mate you're not Gadabursi

Ty @CaliTedesse and @sophisticate for clearing this up
:silanyolaugh: