Seylici declares his intention to take over Kulmiye chairmanship after Musa Bixi

Every Tom, **** and Harry knows that Reer Maxamuud Nuur do not traditionally inhabit Borama, but Dilla, Wajaale and Baki areas just like the Habar Jeclo don't traditionally inhabit Hargeisa. Same thing. Doesn't matter whether it's on the internet or not.

Lol I skipped the keyword “Traditionally” so how would a western born samaroon kid know where his clan used to reside when our parents simply say to us you’re from the city/place your clan currently inhabits?

Wrong information. Reer Maxamuud do not live in xarunta Borama. Even I.M Lewis who is an Englishman would be laughing at you, since he knows the distribution of clans better. Borama is traditionally a Jibril Yoonis and Musefin territory. Reer Faarax Nuur is immediately east of Borama whilst Reer Maxamuud Nuur lives in Dilla and Baki.

It's like me arguing that Habar Jeclo lives in Gabiley. :lol:

waryaa nacas @Awdalia Rising qayb the information he is spewing out! :wow1:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I was having a wonderful vacation.
:draketf:@HMuuse messaged me. This better be worth the disruption. I will log off soon enough.

To answer, yes @Awdalia Rising mentioned subclans but not much else. In full disclosure only the Adan Yoniis Libax @Rooble dropped his full Abtirisi that was verified by my father. We're the same sub.
And full Abtirisi is not available online. What can be confirmed is family name + tribe. That is like a passport.

Also, I personally know @HMusse through his family. Not once has he hestitated to reveal himself. There needs to be greater confidence for a Gadabuursi claim to have gravitas. I am very reachable and my capacity for not revealing my sources nor exposing anyone is air tight. I have a lot of online integrity evidence by my time on
SSpot, somnet and SLife which extends to all.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I was having a wonderful vacation.
:draketf:@HMuuse messaged me. This better be worth the disruption. I will log off soon enough.

To answer, yes @Awdalia Rising mentioned subclans but not much else. In full disclosure only the Adan Yoniis Libax @Rooble dropped his full Abtirisi that was verified by my father. We're the same sub.
And full Abtirisi is not available online. What can be confirmed is family name + tribe. That is like a passport.

Also, I personally know @HMusse through his family. Not once has he hestitated to reveal himself. There needs to be greater confidence for a Gadabuursi claim to have gravitas. I am very reachable and my capacity for not revealing my sources nor exposing anyone is air tight. I have a lot of online integrity evidence by my time on
SSpot, somnet and SLife.
We will start group with real Samaroon. Sheegatos not allowed. I really need to bounce right now I have a lot to do.

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
Wtf how did this thread get so derailed?

It all started with this post:mjlol:
Screen Shot 2020-04-29 at 3.48.46 AM.png

Lol I skipped the keyword “Traditionally” so how would a western born samaroon kid know where his clan used to reside when our parents simply say to us you’re from the city/place your clan currently inhabits?

Let him go quiz his non existent 'Gadabursi' parents.

All the old school parents would know, this is basic 101.

@HMuuse but the subclans and in the order they came were right? :hmm:

Yes, Reer Nuur are Makahil Samaroon. But even I.M Lewis and silly Wikipedia can tell you that much. The fatal mistake was saying Reer Maxamuud Nuur inhabit Xarunta Borama :lol:

It's like saying Habar Awal inhabit Galkacyo.

In the early 90s. Every gadabursi I spoke to, acknowledge that SNM with Ethiopian forces fucked them up and still hold them hostage. You deny that?
Wallahi that didn’t happen and you’re a complete liar. Bisinka kulaha every Gadabursi I spoke too :chrisfreshhah:

First we Samaroon mostly stayed out of the fighting except for few units who were in SNA/Allied with Siad. Siad massacred your cousins in Mudug and you did nothing. And it was your MJ kinsmen who fought alongside Ethiopian troops there was not a single other group doing that at the time, that’s why Abdullahi Yusuf was locked in a Ethiopian jail he disobeyed his masters after they worked together to capture couple tuulo’s.

Now back to your ridiculous claims , show me any proof Isaaq ever massacred my people in fact the opposite is more true but please bring any UN reports or anything on the issue. Propaganda YouTube videos will not be accepted neither will deranged weirdos on twitter. I need verifiable sources
@HMuuse @CaliTedesse look at this sheegad bruh. This is the same arguments isaaq make. :westbrookwtf:

Yes, Reer Nuur are Makahil Samaroon. But even I.M Lewis and silly Wikipedia can tell you that much. The fatal mistake was saying Reer Maxamuud Nuur inhabit Xarunta Borama :lol:

It's like saying Habar Awal inhabit Galkacyo.

So if I skipped the place they inhabit I could’ve passed the test? Damn! :liberaltears:

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
Everyone knows this dude is fake as hell. He couldn't even answer a simple question. Until now he is terrified of mentioning his subclan. He knows I will eat him alive.

He is Isaaq. Most likely HA. Don't be surprised he is insulting HA. That's what a good ol' multinick would do to evade suspicion. :lol:

Why would a HA ever larp as a samaroon tho. That guys qabil is deffo something else

Akhi I've already said it.

@HMuuse is solid Samaroon man. Me and @sophisticate already confirmed.

Anyone that denies Borama and Dilla massacre is not Samaroon.

@Awdalia Rising is obviously sheegato.

@Awdalia Rising

Jooji bah dilka. Ma waxaad odhanaysaa Isaaq ayaa na gumaaday 91kii oona imikana Isaaq ayaa na gumeesto. Waxaas waxa weeye bah dil.

How can any self respecting Samaroon say hey we got suffered a genicide commited by Isaaq in 91 who are now forcing us into RSL government?

Why would a HA ever larp as a samaroon tho. That nigga is something else

He knows that Samaroon and Dir in general have a good relationship with Darood generally. There's never been any beef. So his goal is to try and cause a wedge. Dude has many nicks.

Simple as that.

@HMuuse @CaliTedesse look at this sheegad bruh. This is the same arguments isaaq make. :westbrookwtf:

Speak about your own grievances against Isaaq, like XaarSanGali being pushed from Xiis and Maydh plus Waqdariya. Samaroon have done their garnaqsi with Isaaq and a Samaroon president of RSL led the liberation of Laascaanood. Isnt Laascaanood a grievance you have against Rayaalle?

He knows that Samaroon and Dir in general have a good relationship with Darood generally. There's never been any beef. So his goal is to try and cause a wedge. Dude has many nicks.

Simple as that.
@Awdalia Rising

Dir and Jabartis hardly know each other. There 7 to 10 million Dir or whatever the population of Hararga Zones. Jabartis dont live in Harsrga so the 2 hardly meet except for occasional clashes between Garri al Koombe and Jaarso. Not sure about the relationship between Gaadsan vs OG or Biyamaal/Surre vs Southern Jabartis

Trending