Seylici declares his intention to take over Kulmiye chairmanship after Musa Bixi

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
It was obvious from the beginning he wasn’t gadabursi.

But why does that gadheyweyne nigga tag you in every post he does. You never respond :mjlaugh:

Nigga is serious about isaaq unity. Half the time he’s on here he’s refereeing HY vs HJ beef or HA vs another saying pls guys stop.:childplease:

Langaab stop worrying about me you and your fellow garacs are obsessed. This is what a real Landheere does to Langaab peasants:denzelnigga:

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
What am I pretending about??

Even sophisticate came and dunked on your ass sheegad, now Calitedesse is fake? kkkkkk
:sass2:

she never dunked on me, Langaab uunsi. She said I verified my sub but not much other information and that’s because that’s where the convo stopped, or do you want screenshot of my DMs? Either way uunsi girl you are another obsessed weirdo on here. I got a whole fan club on here lol :dead:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
she never dunked on me, Langaab uunsi. She said I verified my sub but not much other information and that’s because that’s where the convo stopped, or do you want screenshot of my DMs? Either way uunsi girl you are another obsessed weirdo on here. I got a whole fan club on here lol :dead:
You're my fkd victim, when you try me I destroy you, stop getting delusional now. Either way she literally said you only stated a well known subclan, that's like me just saying Isaaq Sa'ad Muse and not delving into any more detail. Last post to you since you love attention sheegadbursi.

Last edited:
he did not mention if he is habar afan, makahil, reer nuur, Mahad case or any other Gaddarbirsi subclans......

You and awbarkhadle are counterfeit Uunsi Awal. You are probably Samaroon who know Isaaq subclans very well. @The Good probably doesnt know Isaaq subclans especially those of us in easter Somaliland. @Awdalia Rising might be a young Samaroon who doesnt know your Samaroon subclans the way I used to know Dhulos and OGA subclans

Trending