SELLOUT Somali girl gets RID of her hijab when she's offered money to promote company's hair product

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I don't agree with any leaders threatening anyone as warlords. I also do not care about clans. They do not matter. What matters is coming together as one country.
The unified Somali utopia you have in mind will never happen.Old tensions and tribal affinity will forever be a vital part of the Somali nation.:kanyeshrug:

Lool I follow her on yt. I think she took it off mostly because her subscriber count went down after she started wearing hijab, since most of her subscribers were non-Muslim black girls.

What was the lucrative offer? An apple?

High client prostitutes make more than 7000 on a good night.

Offer a subsidized (3rd rate) contract to a halimo, and she'll her parents, religion and (herself).

Last edited:
Tragic. British Somali girls need to stay off YouTube and figure themselves out. They're all doing the most. @Duchess catch me next week when I debut a channel with a white boy I hired to get views. Time for me to get this sponsorship money!!

Tragic. British Somali girls need to stay off YouTube and figure themselves out. They're all doing the most. @Duchess catch me next week when I debut a channel with a white boy I hired to get views. Time for me to get this sponsorship money!!
Menace is going to make a thread on you the min its posted :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending