Secret Recording of Abdullahi Yusuf AUN released and Abdiqaasim

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
War go learn English, he said what have you achieved "Since 91" as in from 91 till today.

And what comes to what we achieved in 91 was obviously the downfall of a 21 years old dictatorship that turned Somalis into bitter enemies and was also trying to ethnically cleanse non MOD clans.
His question was clear, what HAG achieve?.

When you rule xamar since 1991 till 2004. It was zoo. After that AY AUN he fix city and build foundation of what it shows today. Those are facts in history no matter you saying.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
His question was clear, what HAG achieve?.

When you rule xamar since 1991 till 2004. It was zoo. After that AY AUN he fix city and build foundation of what it shows today. Those are facts in history no matter you saying.
Listen your walaal @Libaax-Joore AY was a failure.

There’s a reason he died in exile and didn’t control a street in Xamar.

Well done to ICU moderates for taking over the TFG and building HAG governments since Alhamdulilah.

Stick to Garowe, Xamar politics is for the big boys Ali saleebaan laangaab yahow

Last edited:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

Well done to ICU moderates for taking over the TFG and building HAG governments since Alhamdulilah.

Stick to Garowe, Xamar politics is for the big boys Ali saleebaan laangaab yahow
You remind me of kid wearing his father shoes lool. AY legacy is the Federal system that been implemented in Xamar since 2004, You just apply AY AUN instruction. So shut to f**k up and do your homework.

PS: CS today in south mudug secure your HG ass from Alkabab so be gratefull my great servent. :hillarybiz:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
You remind me of kid wearing his father shoes lool. AY legacy is the Federal system that been implemented in Xamar since 2004, You just apply AY AUN instruction. So shut to f**k up and do your homework.

PS: CS today in south mudug secure your HG ass from Alkabab so be gratefull my great servent. :hillarybiz:

Cali Saleebaan and there 10 men are not securing anything in Mudug. South Mudug is Sacad territory. You live as marti if ur in N.Mudug or South. Iska xishood.

Is being defeated your kink? Go claim land that is actually yours

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Minimum requirement is s state of your own to enter this discussion. Opinion of subjugated, oppressed, stateless used condom holds little value. I only speak with Landheer Majerteen or Ogaden not a Kashmiri, daboliif 3rd class citizen.
I’ll let you continue sucking off mj I guess, the very same clan that you’re crying about in this thread, I’m not the one with African countries running my backyard at least
:patrice:

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP

What did he accomplished for beesha Majerteeen 😂 today @peacemaker is dion danto in my city kismayo they even name the airport after the madmullah 🤬
B3D41CA0-43EA-462F-97A7-5431D05C7983.gif

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Cali Saleebaan and there 10 men are not securing anything in Mudug. South Mudug is Sacad territory. You live as marti if ur in N.Mudug or South. Iska xishood.

Is being defeated your kink? Go claim land that is actually yours
Our boys chilling right now in south mudug to secure your HG ass from Alkabab Ceeldheer.

Next time address me as your master like hobyo times :tocry: .

I love this part. Like your Doofar bastards don't insult Caydiid/Mahdi day in day out even thought both are dead. So why should we let your bakhti of an uncle off the hook? AY was not a stateman, he was a warlord in a suite. He wanted power ever since his cope attempt in 1978 and after 30 years when chance presented itself to finally redeem himself and he finally become president he goes ahead and destroys the only self made functioning government in South Somalia with Ethiopian invasion. After poaching his presidency with repeated failures in state building he resigns and goes live saying he should have never picked up arms against Siad Barre. Admitting he's a lesser man than an incompetent dictator leaving a disgraced legacy.

Imagine fighting 30 years for kursi than when finally getting to sit on it don't know what the f*ck you do. That's what happens when a warlord becomes a president.

Mr Mooryaan I know that Xaaraan ku Naax/looters Inc tag bothers you and that you wish that your Moryaan uncles made a positive impact, dnt worry diss any Darood halyeey whether it is Barre or AY. History will be kinder to them than any Looters Incorporated misfits, joke is that while ur post 91' legacy is looting scrap metal, Isbaaro, displacing innocent minority clans, calcaaling every time a Darood is in Villa Somalia, while mine is building institutions and creating a safe environment for others. The mooryaans have mostly passed away and those alive haven't got anything great to show for. Indhacade the butcher of Marka might have tried to reinvent himself as a "Sheikh" but his still the ugly tuug. His famous speech about praying ciid in Addis Ababa but instead into hiding in Xamar sums everything about the ICU.

BTW l would have said I hope Amisom leaves so ur dumar can be safe again but the commander in Chief is pimp who sees them as commodity.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP

Ceyr ibnu biliqo ur grandfather @FBIsomalia awoowegis the richestman in somalia ayu xamali u ah unlaaye according to faysal ali warabe beesha ali saleebaan is 10 times bigger than ur tiny loma oyan ceyr fuutomadowe

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Ceyr ibnu biliqo ur grandfather @FBIsomalia awoowegis the richestman in somalia ayu xamali u ah unlaaye according to faysal ali warabe beesha ali saleebaan is 10 times bigger than ur tiny loma oyan ceyr fuutomadowe
He doesnt know Bari is the biggest gobol on Somalia and CS is governor of it. Those HG are not match to us.

Trending