Secret Recording of Abdullahi Yusuf AUN released and Abdiqaasim

I would be more worried about Kismayo if I was you :lolbron:

I don’t think I saw a single Somali in this shithole. Amaa cagdheer ayaga dan sidii kikuyu uu u wasaaye aay jare** noqdeen?
Hawiye especially abgaal are the only ones who have intermarriage with ja.reer in Somalia from Jowhar to mahaday you guys are ilbax mofos.

Even a Ugandan fufu feels at home in xamar.:diddyass:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Kkkk yo someone post that infamous pic of a mass looting in xamar in '91 kkkkk can't be bothered to Google it.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Kkkkkk spat out my shaa cadays

Screenshot_20220731-003938_Chrome.jpg

download.jpeg

a-soldier-serving-in-the-african-union-mission-in-somalia-amisom-frisks-a-muslim-child-before-...jpg

Karma to Looters incorporated and they still want to defend Indha Caade and Co. HSM hasn't even been a President for a min and already fighting over Khat.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
You didnt hear about the bosaso gun battle for HSM good English biscuits ?
Kkk
@Libaax-Joore send 20+ the lesser zanzabarians to akhira let's just say the fighting proved to be more brutal then the muufo battles in FAGAX :lolbron:
Hutu ibnu hutu ali mahdi killed over 1 million hutu when he dumped chemical on the shore of central somalia 😂

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Tbf I give Jigjiga’s credit in development to Meles Zenawi rather than the Somalis that live there :manny:

Somali state region is heavily funded by Ethiopia and security was heavily controlled by TPLF’s Iley. Any good governance and security control was tightly enforced by the Tigray government.

That’s why I was talking about clans in Somalia because they had to develop their cities themselves after the government collapsed. Hawiye developed Xamar after it’s bur bur, which is why every bank/major corp in Xamar is Hawiye. Let’s not forget why this thread went platinum :mjlol:
Mogadishu apparently doesn’t get foreign aid now. Hawiye children gaslit themselves to think the IC funding was from Benadirs taxes :drakekidding:

Hutu ibnu hutu ali mahdi killed over 1 million hutu when he dumped chemical on the shore of central somalia 😂

I've swam in ceelmacaan and warsheikh I still dont show any symptoms of growing extra body parts surely you dont belive in the bullcrap of former president and philanthropist ali Mahdi dumbing radio active materials in our waters ??

These Ugandan and British orphans like @Woke1.4rm.Shibis @Kan'an will have you believe that 6 months of ICU/Shabaab rule will wash out the 15 years prior because they turned their coats inside out and put on a khamiis. Imagine having 15 year track record and thinking people will buy your new terror outfit.

As if all instability in Somalia can not be traced back to when they destroyed the capital in 4 months because one Hutu didn't like the other.

I saw your father rob an aid convoy on CNN in 1991.

All of Somalia's current problems can be traced to the Doofar government who failed to follow basic rule of law and become a 3 sub clan junta. However I must say I really love this air of self righteousness displayed by Doofars in this thread. Do you want me to post how Darood government hoarded and resold aid destained for refugees in the streets of Mogadishu/Hargeisa or how you let the aid get spoiled in Berbera instead of delivering it to people going through drought for tribally motivated reasons? Or how you dig up telephone wires, doors and window frames in Hargeisa selling it across Somalia as scrap parts along with furniture in 1988. Or how Morgan killed tens of thousands of Isaaqs in woqooyi and lotted grains stored in silos followed by burning farms in SWS leading to the famine of Rahawynen people (again this is the the actions of centralized government or its remnants not a militia or rebellion movement)

Wither it toke ICU 15 months of 15 years, it was an ostensibly competent government established by Hawiye and made more progress in 6 months what AY TFG failed to accomplish in 4 years. This is the crux of the discussion the likes of you could never refute. Desperately trying to change the goalposts like your Dofaar people did not commit grave atrocities all over Somalia and fought like animals over Kismayo only to install a former Al Shabaab member as head of Jubaland.

Talk about walking contradiction.

Last edited:
All of Somalia's current problems can be traced to the Doofar government who failed to follow basic rule of law and become a 3 sub clan junta. However I must say I really love this air of self righteousness displayed by Doofars in this thread. Do you want me to post how Darood government hoarded and resold aid destained for refugees in the streets of Mogadishu/Hargeisa or how you let the aid get spoiled in Berbera instead of delivering it to people going through drought for tribally motivated reasons? Or how you dig up telephone wires, doors and window frames in Hargeisa selling it across Somalia as scrap parts along with furniture in 1988 or how Morgan killed tens of thousands of Isaaqs in woqooyi and lotted grains stored in silos then burning farms in SWS leading to the famine of Rahawynen people (again this is the the actions of centralized government or its remnants not a militia or rebellion movement)

Wither it toke ICU 15 months of 15 years, it was an ostensibly competent government established by Hawiye and made more progress in 6 months what AY TFG failed to accomplish in 4 years. This is the crux of the discussion the likes of you could never refute desperately trying to change the goalposts like your Dofaar people did not commit grave atrocities all over Somalia and fought like animals over Kismayo.
They are not even defending AY anymore, they are just attacking us. That's how I know we did not only shatter the false image they had about AY but also they have accepted it deep within they just haven't realised it or are not willing to admit it yet.
angry box GIF by Percolate Galactic

These cockroaches have the nerve to parade a dead mans picture like that will deminish his achievements.

I love this part. Like your Doofar bastards don't insult Caydiid/Mahdi day in day out even thought both are dead. So why should we let your bakhti of an uncle off the hook? AY was not a stateman, he was a warlord in a suite. He wanted power ever since his cope attempt in 1978 and after 30 years when chance presented itself to finally redeem himself and he finally become president he goes ahead and destroys the only self made functioning government in South Somalia with Ethiopian invasion. After poaching his presidency with repeated failures in state building he resigns and goes live saying he should have never picked up arms against Siad Barre. Admitting he's a lesser man than an incompetent dictator leaving a disgraced legacy.

Imagine fighting 30 years for kursi than when finally getting to sit on it don't know what the f*ck you do. That's what happens when a warlord becomes a president.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts