School in Hargeisa created for Orphans BUT all the Orphans getting replaced by kids of politicians

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only areas where there's paved roads is when the people in the area pay for it themselves. The government doesn't do shit.

wlh these ppl be thinking government means wear a suit and engage in literal fadhikudirir, they don't even try to engage with the people:mindblown: no localized government or nothing

We can sit here and argue about what the politicians aren't doing for us.....

The fact of the matter is atleast we are not under a mountain of DEBT with the criminal world bank because 'technically' were not a independent recognised country unlike our unfortunate neighbours in Somalia.

The people of Somaliland and the diaspora are the ones who are pumping money and jobs into the economy. It makes me so proud to be somali Wallahi, my uncle has a thriving new business and employs a lot of local people over the Ethiopian- on my advice.

My mother is insha'Allah going to be stocking her business soon in the coming months and will employ local ppl only no Ethiopians.

I admire dhanshill - this man has created more jobs than anyone and has pumped money back into the community.

We don't need politicians, we need more people like ourselves going back home and making a difference.

We can sit here and argue about what the politicians aren't doing for us.....

The fact of the matter is atleast we are not under a mountain of DEBT with the criminal world bank because 'technically' were not a independent recognised country unlike our unfortunate neighbours in Somalia.

The people of Somaliland and the diaspora are the ones who are pumping money and jobs into the economy. It makes me so proud to be somali Wallahi, my uncle has a thriving new business and employs a lot of local people over the Ethiopian- on my advice.

My mother is insha'Allah going to be stocking her business soon in the coming months and will employ local ppl only no Ethiopians.

I admire dhanshill - this man has created more jobs than anyone and has pumped money back into the community.

We don't need politicians, we need more people like ourselves going back home and making a difference.

Excellent!

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Yeah Wallahi your right...

The Kuwait prince actually funded the school in return for some prime land in sheik mountains - I saw his compound it's like a mini city and gated.

In return his building another Kuwaiti school in burco- I saw it last year

Our people are losing their way subhan'Allah what is hargesia turning into

Are you sure it just a real donation. Somalis have a habit of creating and spreading outrageous rumours.

Galaeri

Totally agree.

Look at how fancy the school looks yet it is not producing the calibre of students we see from Abaarso.

The Abaarso school is the best school in all of Somalia. It takes only the most talented students and sends them to school like Harvard. I heard the owner marks the tests himself to ensure that these rich families cannot pay their way in. The dude running it is something else wallahi, it's sad somalis aren't like that.

waraabe

Your superior
The Abaarso school is the best school in all of Somalia. It takes only the most talented students and sends them to school like Harvard. I heard the owner marks the tests himself to ensure that these rich families cannot pay their way in. The dude running it is something else wallahi, it's sad somalis aren't like that.

Lol somalia. Stop claiming our schools.

Abaarso is the best school in somaliland
Sheikh is the second best because it also sends kids to top universities in the world

Galaeri

Lol somalia. Stop claiming our schools.

Abaarso is the best school in somaliland
Sheikh is the second best because it also sends kids to top universities in the world

Nice, is Sheikh selective too. :leon: I didn't know about them, I always thought Sheikh was a small place. They have done well then.

Also who runs the school and who sends the student overseas, are they Somalis or nah?

Are you sure it just a real donation. Somalis have a habit of creating and spreading outrageous rumours.

Of course it is.... It was more like a transaction. The Kuwaiti prince loves Somaliland and in particular the Sheik mountains- I drove past his compound and saw it for myself, it looks like a mini Arab town.

Sheik has the best weather and scenery in Somaliland.

Eyes do not lie.

waraabe

Your superior
Nice, is Sheikh selective too. :leon: I didn't know about them, I always thought Sheikh was a small place. They have done well then.

Also who runs the school and who sends the student overseas, are they Somalis or nah?

Sheikh is the oldest Somali school and has been open since the 1940s. It is extremely selective
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp..../jun/07/eton-college-somaliland?client=safari

This year they won the future energy prize in the UAE
http://www.somalilandsun.com/news-f...ol-wins-prestigious-zayed-future-energy-prize

Galaeri

Of course it is.... It was more like a transaction. The Kuwaiti prince loves Somaliland and ok particular the Sheik mountains- I drove past his compound and saw it for myself, it looks like a mini Arab town.

Eyes do not lie.

Nah I meant that these Somalis come up with all kinds of rumours. My relatives bought land in PL and some people said the neighbouring 3 story house being constructed belonged to President Cabdiweli. A week later we actually met the guy and it turned out to be some business man. I'm still not sold that they bought the land by building an orphanage.

I think I know the compound you are talking about. It was a large area with a chainlink fence and a building if I remember correctly. Don't remember too much since I was only passing by.

Nah I meant that these Somalis come up with all kinds of rumours. My relatives bought land in PL and some people said the neighbouring 3 story house being constructed belonged to President Cabdiweli. A week later we actually met the guy and it turned out to be some business man.

I think I know the compound you are talking about. It was a large area with a chainlink fence and a building if I remember correctly. Don't remember too much since I was passing though.

No it was a collection of buildings like a small compound/ town ....you must've seen something else.

I was told by a reliable source. Anyway the proof, is there we drove past and saw it for myself, the style of the buildings is not unique to Somaliland, plus the big fence with armed guards and spot lights at night are a dead give away.

It's common knowledge back home.

Galaeri

No it was a collection of building like a small compound/ town ....you must've seen something else.

I was told by a reliable source. Anyway the prove is there we drove past and saw it for myself, the style of the buildings is not unique to Somaliland, plus the big fence with armed guards and spot lights at night are a dead give away.

Fair enough then.

Sheikh won the best school in Africa category for this year 2016, its a great school!

aadamb.jpg

Ina-Shunuf-1.jpg

12.gif

Corruption and favouritism aside, there are excellent schools in Somaliland. The problem being they are all based in the West of the country. We need similar schools to Sheikh and Abaarso built in the East as well. Ceerigaabo, Laascaanood or Ceelafweyn if you want a more central location all would be ideal. Actually anywhere in Sanaag would be nice as you will give all four clans of the region access.

waraabe

Your superior
Sheikh won the best school in Africa category for this year 2016, its a great school!

aadamb.jpg

Ina-Shunuf-1.jpg

12.gif

Corruption and favouritism aside, there are excellent schools in Somaliland. The problem being they are all based in the West of the country. We need similar schools to Sheikh and Abaarso built in the East as well. Ceerigaabo, Laascaanood or Ceelafweyn if you want a more central location all would be ideal. Actually anywhere in Sanaag would be nice as you will give all four clans of the region access.

I want a school in ceerigabo, zaila and boorama. Those are real somalilanders gov ignores to please certain people

Status
Not open for further replies.