School in Hargeisa created for Orphans BUT all the Orphans getting replaced by kids of politicians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Yeah Wallahi your right...

The Kuwait prince actually funded the school in return for some prime land in sheik mountains - I saw his compound it's like a mini city and gated.

In return his building another Kuwaiti school in burco- I saw it last year

Our people are losing their way subhan'Allah what is hargesia turning into

This why I think they should make an exam they have to pass to become politicians and if they get caught abusing their position cut their salary for the month

This why I think they should make an exam they have to pass to become politicians and if they get caught abusing their position cut their salary for the month

Wallahi I wish we could... I'm sick of these old men controlling politics back home and they all just keep the money for themselves makes me sick Wallahi

The poor are the ones who suffer... Imagine If we got the oil money, do you think for one second people will see a dollar of it?

That's why I pray they never get the oil out of the ground.

Mercury

VIP
Wallahi I wish we could... I'm sick of these old men controlling politics back home and they all just keep the money for themselves makes me sick Wallahi

The poor are the ones who suffer... Imagine If we got the oil money, do you think for one second people will see a dollar of it?

That oil would f*ck it up even more
These politicians are only looking out for themselves

My Idea is if they made the politicians jobs low paid than they would sort out whose looking for a big pay check and the ones who want the best for the country

And add contract bonuses where if they reach certain goals like fix X amount of Jobs etc get a bonus

My Idea is if they made the politicians jobs low paid than they would sort out whose looking for a big pay check and the ones who want the best for the country

And add contract bonuses where if they reach certain goals like fix X amount of Jobs etc get a bonus

Walal as someone who knows and has been around somali ministers... I can tell you one thing, the system is corrupt there are no regularity bodies governing them, they already receive low pay in their own eyes so they supplement it with the founding that's supposed go towards the public and infrastructure.

The whole system needs a complete overall and there needs to be governing bodies keeping a close eye on the spending and accounting for the money.

At one point I had a dream in the future to go into politics back home, but my somali is not as good enough to be able to achieve it.

A lower salary will only increase the corruption.

Politicians should be relatively well paid but they should not be able to earn wealth from outside. They should be audited frequently to ensure that they're not taking bribes.

Mercury

VIP
A lower salary will only increase the corruption.

Politicians should be relatively well paid but they should not be able to earn wealth from outside. They should be audited frequently to ensure that they're not taking bribes.

Thats the thing either nobody keeps a check on the spending or the same Guy is in on it I have heard stories where they had been given budgets and where they pocketed 50k for themselves I hope in the future they make bribes and corruption a serious offence

Wallahi the roads in hargesia make me ashamed....

How can a Capitol city not even have decent roads, makes me so angry.
:faysalwtf:
The only areas where there's paved roads is when the people in the area pay for it themselves. The government doesn't do shit.

Thats the thing either nobody keeps a check on the spending or the same Guy is in on it I have heard stories where they had been given budgets and where they pocketed 50k for themselves I hope in the future they make bribes and corruption a serious offence
Is there even an auditor general in Somaliland?

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS

Nope, they'll sell out for ridiculous bad contracts purely for personal gain. Foreign workers will come in and take all the 'good' jobs. A few poor Somalis will get money out of doing grunt work and the politicians will receive a 'big' cheque that amounts to nothing in retrospect. They'll turn around and spend that on mansions in Kenya, completely removing it from the economy. Whatever small percentage the Federal/Punland/Somaliland government gets out of it will be vultured on by politicians once more. The shred of money that actually reaches the people will not amount to any real change. I'm actually happy Somalia is considered 'unstable' and illegal for most foreign oil companies to start up shop in. Now I'm just getting upset by my own hypothetical.

Mercury

VIP
Wallahi the roads in hargesia make me ashamed....

How can a Capitol city not even have decent roads, makes me so angry.
:faysalwtf:

I think there roads people paid for themselves since the government didnt listen

How come they make one large main road But no pavements?

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
May Allah give the children of these politicians a career that is spend in prostitution.

May their children become a calamity upon them.

Aamin
acudubillahi mina shaitani rajeem. Chill fam. You just made dua for innocent children to become prostitutes.:icon lol:

Haddii ay xaaladdu tahay sida ka muuqata warbixintan, naclad, ciqaab iyo halaag dagdag ah ayaan Waaq (swt) uga baryay these souless, sociopathic motherfuckers. Illaahay cudur aan daawo lahayn haku rido these animals, aamiin.
Waaq (swt) :drakelaugh:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That is the best looking school I saw in Somaliland, even more so than Abaarso.

:ohhh:

Abaarso might not look nice structure wise but it is in the top 3 schools in hell hole Africa to send their students to ivy leagues schools.

This Kuwaiti build school is run by Somalis as opposed to Abaarso which is run by a cadaan.

Cadaan=sufficient

Somali=corrupt to the bone

Nope, they'll sell out for ridiculous bad contracts purely for personal gain. Foreign workers will come in and take all the 'good' jobs. A few poor Somalis will get money out of doing grunt work and the politicians will receive a 'big' cheque that amounts to nothing in retrospect. They'll turn around and spend that on mansions in Kenya, completely removing it from the economy. Whatever small percentage the Federal/Punland/Somaliland government gets out of it will be vultured on by politicians once more. The shred of money that actually reaches the people will not amount to any real change. I'm actually happy Somalia is considered 'unstable' and illegal for most foreign oil companies to start up shop in. Now I'm just getting upset by my own hypothetical.

Their already is foreign workers in Somaliland in particular Pakistani builders - I saw them with my own eyes

The problem is there needs to be more training centres for somali people to learn plumbing and building.

And beauty care courses for the women- I'm sick of these smelly Ethiopian Beauty salons all over Somaliland.

I think there roads people paid for themselves since the government didnt listen

How come they make one large main road But no pavements?

You mean the major roads when your leaving the city? They needed to build those for practical reasons- they closed the airports in burco and Berbera so people demanded safer roads

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Their already is foreign workers in Somaliland in particular Pakistani builders - I saw them with my own eyes

The problem is there needs to be more training centres for somali people to learn plumbing and building.

And beauty care courses for the women- I'm sick of these smelly Ethiopian Beauty salons all over Somaliland.

You mean the major roads when your leaving the city? They needed to build those for practical reasons- they closed the airports in burco and Berbera so people demanded safer roads

God damn it. It's as you say though, training is key. I hope work being outsourced is temporary while an army of domestic Somalis are being trained. Sadly I have a hunch that it isn't the case...

Mercury

VIP

Yeah But theres hardly any pavements just dirt roads everywhere you go and cant wear white shoes or clothes cause it Will get dusty and dirty Quick :susp:

Besides I cant imagine building My own house and when I step out its looking like this

Rochkind-KenyaMathare40.jpg

I wouldnt mind fixing it myself

Yeah But theres hardly any pavements just dirt roads everywhere you go and cant wear white shoes or clothes cause it Will get dusty and dirty Quick :susp:

Besides I cant imagine building My own house and when I step out its looking like this

Rochkind-KenyaMathare40.jpg

I wouldnt mind fixing it myself
thats a slum in kenya called kibeera or some shit not somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.