Saudi Arabia UAE Flooding Somalia with 200 ISIS fighters - Boats keep arriving in Bari

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally muh ummah notions will cease to exist and then Somalis will realise that they have only got themselves.

These 200 men are hadiiyaad *Gift to Somali nationalism.

:ahh:

I just wish I had enough money to have a security agency in Somalia that hires American mercenaries and gets funded by the lucrative defence contracts that Somalis entepreanuers fail to take advantage of.

Puntlands defence opportunities were missed by Somali owned security agencies that work with developed nations military to help us fight this cancer. Now it's much easier since the enemies uniform is his skin. These Arabs brought to us the very solution many armies facing terrorism couldn't solve: Uniformed fighters like the wars of Vietnam, WW1 and WW2.

Back then you knew who the enemy was they couldn't hide by dressing like civilians within the population.

This is why terrorism is difficult to fight in Arab countries. But if you bring Arabs to Cushities. The uniform is the enemy's skin colour. Sending Arabs into Somalia will make this a conventional war fought with proven strategies.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
ISIS are being backed by west powers to weaken Muslim coalition against Israel. They are being funded and helped by Regional powers.

Allah knows when ISis will be destroyed.
There is no Muslim country besides Iran that poses a threat to Israel. Do you think America would have signed a 100+ billion dollar military arms deal with Saudi Arabia if they were a threat to Israel? 1S!S is sent to anyone who does not listen to America and its allies.
Recently, 1S!S began attacking the Philipines because their president decided to cut ties with US and become allies of Russia and China. Farmaajo is more loyal to Turkey than he is to Suadi Arabia because they actually come through with their promises. That is why 1S!S is now coming to Somalia. I hope Puntland will send these trash to the grave quickly, and I hope they receive the worst grave punishment.:fittytousand:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
WE OUT HERE DESTROYING ISIS

tenor.gif

P82GvlT.gif

Let's not forget the west is also benefiting from ISIS. There is oil Smuggling in Iraq. they are selling the oil in cheap prices to British Companies.

I am not sure they are still operating oil smuggling today but they benefited a lot during he past years

Simmer down with your conspiracies.

Arab nations fell because of their inability to accept globalization. They fell behind and are humiliated their once glorious civilization are non-existant in this globalized world. This was the best quote from "Lee Kwan Yew" before he died on Islamic terrorism and the Arab world.

Quit blaming America. It's too late! Somalis are blowing themselves up and killing other Somalis.

What is nex to come out of your conspiracy ridden fools? that Somali terrorist have chips embedded in their brains and someone plays them like a video game console halfway across the ocean?

@Inquisitive_ This is a great tweet you found.

Unfortunate news. But, this is the best gift Somalis could be given.

The amount of Anti-Arab sentiment growing around the world is incredible.

I'm off for a bit.

Good riddance. And pray for our boys to have fun for the first time knowing who the enemy is
with a clear objective and enemy profile.

UAE block only cares for themselves. Somaliland needs to watch this development carefully as this shows the true face of their new-found allies. They claim they will develop bosasso but are willing to wreak havoc inside puntland. These xoolo's forign policy is wack and I hope Gaas denounces them. May allah give my people in Puntland the strength to beat back these shaytan soldiers coming in from the sea

And where's the evidence that it's the UAE that are backing these insurgents?last I checked all the retired al shabaab terrorists were kicking it back In their villas in Doha.

There is no Muslim country besides Iran that poses a threat to Israel. Do you think America would have signed a 100+ billion dollar military arms deal with Saudi Arabia if they were a threat to Israel? 1S!S is sent to anyone who does not listen to America and its allies.
Recently, 1S!S began attacking the Philipines because their president decided to cut ties with US and become allies of Russia and China. Farmaajo is more loyal to Turkey than he is to Suadi Arabia because they actually come through with their promises. That is why 1S!S is now coming to Somalia. I hope Puntland will send these trash to the grave quickly, and I hope they receive the worst grave punishment.:fittytousand:
Why are u spelling out Isis into 1S!S? Are u afraid that the fbi might come knocking on ur door:siilaanyolaugh:

And where's the evidence that it's the UAE that are backing these insurgents?last I checked all the retired al shabaab terrorists were kicking it back In their villas in Doha.

That's very true. Somalis are just desperate to get Arabs out of their hair.
But, even if they are washed up fighters--no pun intended:mjlol:

The SFG needs to keep up the momentum in Somalinimo and new found love.

This is wonderful for boosting morale and support for Farmaajo.:ohhh:

That's very true. Somalis are just desperate to get Arabs out of their hair.
But, even if they are washed up fighters--no pun intended:mjlol:

The SFG needs to keep up the momentum in Somalinimo and new found love.

This is wonderful for boosting morale and support for Farmaajo.:ohhh:

You seem optimistic, I don't trust these politicians, so long as the security is shit the country is shit.

Ps what good is somalinimo when you dead?

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
I hope these over the top ethnic nationalists don't conflate being anti Arab with being anti Islam, that's when the Somali people will turn against you.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Simmer down with your conspiracies.

Arab nations fell because of their inability to accept globalization. They fell behind and are humiliated their once glorious civilization are non-existant in this globalized world. This was the best quote from "Lee Kwan Yew" before he died on Islamic terrorism and the Arab world.

Quit blaming America. It's too late! Somalis are blowing themselves up and killing other Somalis.

What is nex to come out of your conspiracy ridden fools? that Somali terrorist have chips embedded in their brains and someone plays them like a video game console halfway across the ocean?

Yeah of course Iraq's disintegration had nothing to do with the illegal invasion of the most powerful army on earth. Libya? That old fucker had it coming to him, it's not like America went in there and got him killed, the people rose up against him, the free world had absolutely nothing to do with it *cough*hillary *cough*

Oh and that old slender man Assad? He killed his own people no wonder why they rose up against him, it's not like we give money to the al Nusra terrorists who are allies with ISIS anyway, it's not like we bomb the Syrian army whenever they are on the offensive against these terrorists, their nations failed because they didn't follow the U.S.

Dear God there is nothing more I hate than a fucking uncle Tom. :ohlord:

giphy.gif

Yeah of course Iraq's disintegration had nothing to do with the illegal invasion of the most powerful army on earth. Libya? That old fucker had it coming to him, it's not like America went in there and got him killed, the people rose up against him, the free world had absolutely nothing to do with it *cough*hillary *cough*

Oh and that old slender man Assad? He killed his own people no wonder why they rose up against him, it's not like we give money to the al Nusra terrorists who are allies with ISIS anyway, it's not like we bomb the Syrian army whenever they are on the offensive against these terrorists, their nations failed because they didn't follow the U.S.

Dear God there is nothing more I hate than a fucking uncle Tom. :ohlord:

giphy.gif

Wow, great job:qri8gs7:

You officially get the Somali "Blame Badge"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending