[Sad news] Habesha girls don't r8 Somali guys (proof inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Nah b, you have an unhealthy obsession with them. To the point you're willing to debase yourself. You talk like no Somali I've ever met, which leads me to think you're not Somali at all or you're a very dedicated troll.

Fyi, nobody cares about Ethiopia. And if they'd stop meddling in our affairs and leave K5, I'm happy to not ever deal with those accursed people again. And in real life, Somalis and habashis don't mix or meet - different circles.
It ain't that deep :siilaanyolaugh:

Bohol

VIP
Please forward any complaints to:

Aawey Aabahay? Ltd,
Chingtong city,
Hunan Province
China

TQMWfp.gif

N

nadia

Come on you must have at least a facebook account, every single somali has it... even the Awoowes have it..
i actually dont e when facebook was popular i was in high school i didnt like any of the people in my school so i didnt make facebook and didnt have many friends and now facebook is over so is too late lol

i actually dont e when facebook was popular i was in high school i didnt like any of the people in my school so i didnt make facebook and didnt have many friends and now facebook is over so is too late lol

Oh so you are an Introvert eh? Your posts definitely reflected it.
Oh well atleast you got a lot of time in your hands when you are not scrolling through social media :manny:

N

nadia

Oh so you are an Introvert eh? Your posts definitely reflected it.
Oh well atleast you got a lot of time in your hands when you are not scrolling through social media :manny:

yeah ofcourse im a introvert im very shy and awkward in real life i like to keep a very low profile of myself hence why i dont have social media or ever post a pic of myself online.

yeah ofcourse im a introvert im very shy and awkward in real life i like to keep a very low profile of myself hence why i dont have social media or ever post a pic of myself online.

I rarely see an Introvert Somali girls, most of the ones at my Uni are loud, extroverted, and walk in groups of 15 :mjlol:

I like my eardrums nice and functioning and not damaged hence I avoid them...:russ:

N

nadia

I rarely see an Introvert Somali girls, most of the ones at my Uni are loud, extroverted, and walk in groups of 15 :mjlol:

I like my eardrums nice and functioning and not damaged hence I avoid them...:russ:

Same here i assume you live in the UK lol most of the somali girls in my uni behave like a Shaniqua and talk super loud in the library mind you they're wearing hijab and abaya :snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts