[Sad news] Habesha girls don't r8 Somali guys (proof inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Prince Abubu & Duke of Bohol rageedi. Educate these mofos about our history.

On a side note: gabdhan Soomali isku sheegiya oo diinta ka baxay ama ka socday, I have always wondered in the back of my mind, xaarka ama gadidaa ma biyo iskaga daqdaan mise maya?

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I am Somali. What makes you think I'm not? Just because I don't hate Ethiopians? None of the Somalis I know gives a f*ck about them, it's just here there is this hatred. Someday I will get one :banderas:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:faysalwtf:tf I never posted a pic of my cousin? Nigga I ain't on 4chan... I did cosplay as a Somali refugee on pol ones :siilaanyolaugh:
She may not be your cousin, but you're lying about never posting on 4chan. You have the same lame gimmick over there too. What are the chances that there's another Somali Dane, who claims to be Warsangeli like you, who's also obsessed with Habaesha women?:hmm:

4hD0raY.png

CriinZg.png

Warsangelis are habeshaarab:drakelaugh:

Even this nigga called you out on it:

mGJsLIl.png

:chrisfreshhah:Still gonna claim that isn't you?

bimjHEl.png

XLgUJQy.png

DRPeK1n.png

:mjlol: Also, you posted that exact same girls pic here, while speaking about how Warsangelis have hindi blood. Same theme different shitpost.

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Average Warsangeli female:
View attachment 13074

Average Hawiye female:

View attachment 13075

Average isaaq female
View attachment 13076

I have lots more where that came from. Shit's hilarious. Come on, tell me with a straight face that isn't you? Beenlow kathaab. :russ:

lool yh the average height for a habedha guy is 5ft7 youd be lucky if you see a 5ft10 one is tragic because most are attractvie by the face more attractive than your average faraax
Most habesha men are not attractive anyway but whatever floats your boat. Bear this in mind tough, most Somalis are superior in looks to Habeshas. Whenever I see Habeshas girls plastered all over the forum I'm like smh there are so many Somali girls way attractive than them but you won't see them half naked on insta for e.g. But let them worship them and it's getting a bit embarrassing too.

N

nadia

Ikr. That shit makes me cringe.
And they think they're the shit in my uni but everyone just gives them dirty look especially the arab guys i bet they look at them and say "stupid abeeds" lool so embarrassing

And they think they're the shit in my uni but everyone just gives them dirty look especially the arab guys i bet they look at them and say "stupid abeeds" lool so embarrassing
*sighs* it's so sad. That's why I avoid the big groups of Somali girls at my Uni like the plague. It's so funny too because it's like they're in their own little world. Nobody cares or pays attention to them...but People just look at them from afar and laugh. No guys rate or talk to them. But everyone rates the Eritrean girls at my Uni. They're all dating the buff mixed race, Arab, carribean guys. But the Xalimos are in the sidelines :dead:

Lol whenever I'm with my crew and we are walking we usually see 20 Somali girls selling Cupcakes and sweets for their Club and are yelling " Support our club!"
We just make a U turn and take a different route to our lecture halls ... :russ:

*sighs* it's so sad. That's why I avoid the big groups of Somali girls at my Uni like the plague. It's so funny too because it's like they're in their own little world. Nobody cares or pays attention to them...but People just look at them from afar and laugh. No guys rate or talk to them. But everyone rates the Eritrean girls at my Uni. They're all dating the buff mixed race, Arab, carribean guys. But the Xalimos are in the sidelines :dead:

Apparently, getting fucked by "mixed race, Arab and Caribbean" men is something that Somali girls should aspire to.:bell:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
lool yh the average height for a habedha guy is 5ft7 youd be lucky if you see a 5ft10 one is tragic because most are attractvie by the face more attractive than your average faraax

Only Amhara are short tbf.

They're not facially attractive imo and good luck combing your children's hair. :ftw9nwa:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
She may not be your cousin, but you're lying about never posting on 4chan. You have the same lame gimmick over there too. What are the chances that there's another Somali Dane, who claims to be Warsangeli like you, who's also obsessed with Habaesha women?:hmm:

4hD0raY.png

CriinZg.png

mGJsLIl.png

bimjHEl.png

XLgUJQy.png

DRPeK1n.png

:mjlol: Also, you posted that exact same girls pic here, while speaking about how Warsangelis have hindi blood. Same theme different shitpost.

I have lots more where that came from. Shit's hilarious. Come on, tell me with a straight face that isn't you? Beenlow kathaab. :russ:

Wallahi I can't. Why can't we have a culture of excommunication out of somaliness?

Uff ufff akh....

Why are you teaching him our language for?

He's a spy learning the ways of diaspora qashin! like you

He could be teaching me his language in return so I could be spying on them:wtfdis:

He's already shown himself willing to give out information about their culture and practices :wow:

Last edited:

4hD0raY.png

CriinZg.png

mGJsLIl.png

bimjHEl.png

XLgUJQy.png

DRPeK1n.png

Omg nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

This next level ether :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.