[Sad news] Habesha girls don't r8 Somali guys (proof inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lool yh the average height for a habedha guy is 5ft7 youd be lucky if you see a 5ft10 one is tragic because most are attractvie by the face more attractive than your average faraax
This AA guy mistook me for Ethiopian, I told him I'm Somali the easiest way to tell Somali from an Ethiopian is that Ethiopians are genetically way shorter than Somalis, :siilaanyolaugh:true story walahi

N

nadia

Changing your whole religion is "not that deep"? Is it like changing underwear? I really hope you're actually in your early teens.:draketf:
you attacked me for just giving out a suggestion so ofcourse im going to say "not that deep" i really and honestly dont know why you have a problem with me i tries being reasonable with you i give up. And im in my early 20s try again.

I feel bad for my Ethiopian and Eritrean bros, their height is just pure tragedy,

I'm not going anywhere near other East African women, their women are way too short.

In a society where short people are at a disadvantage I need to keep my tall genes pure.. :siilaanyosmile:

lol i dont know which ones you talking about but the ones i come across is the opposite lol your talking about the fobs

Is there anyone you don't consider more attractive "than the average Faarax"? You come across as bitter and not very bright.

This is you: "I had scrambled eggs today for breakfast. It's was lovely - more attractive than the average Faarax."

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
I refuse to believe this cretin is Somali.
I am Somali. What makes you think I'm not? Just because I don't hate Ethiopians? None of the Somalis I know gives a f*ck about them, it's just here there is this hatred. Someday I will get one :banderas:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Warya @Khathead you Danish bakhti I seen your posts on /int/. Posting pictures of your cousin for cadaan virgins on 4Chan to fap to.:pacspit:

Cuck foqol cuck:pacspit:
:faysalwtf:tf I never posted a pic of my cousin? Nigga I ain't on 4chan... I did cosplay as a Somali refugee on pol ones :siilaanyolaugh:

N

nadia

Is there anyone you don't consider more attractive "than the average Faarax"? You come across as bitter and not very bright.

This is you: "I had scrambled eggs today for breakfast. It's was lovely - more attractive than the average Faarax."

oh my god dude will you just stop it seems like you have an obsession with me trying to find the most minor things and make it into a big thing.. i think is best if we keep our distance since your the problem lol

you attacked me for just giving out a suggestion so ofcourse im going to say "not that deep" i really and honestly dont know why you have a problem with me i tries being reasonable with you i give up. And im in my early 20s try again.

To be honest you don't sound like an intelligent person at all and you think ever single male out there is attractive.. Your mental age surely does not match your physical age..

Please have some grace and at least put some thought into some of your posts..

N

nadia

To be honest you don't sound like an intelligent person at all and you think ever single male out there is attractive.. Your mental age surely does not match your physical age..

Please have some grace and at least put some thought into some of your posts..
if thats what you think than ok :)

N

nadia

Just put more thought into your posts, not taking shots at you lol ;)
I will say anything i feel like i want to say because remember at the end of the day i am anonymous no one will ever know me nor will i ever know you even nadia isnt my name lool

I am Somali. What makes you think I'm not? Just because I don't hate Ethiopians? None of the Somalis I know gives a f*ck about them, it's just here there is this hatred.

Nah b, you have an unhealthy obsession with them. To the point you're willing to debase yourself. You talk like no Somali I've ever met, which leads me to think you're not Somali at all or you're a very dedicated troll.

Fyi, nobody cares about Ethiopia. And if they'd stop meddling in our affairs and leave K5, I'm happy to not ever deal with those accursed people again. And in real life, Somalis and habashis don't mix or meet - different circles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending