Ruto straight up denies leaving Somalia post drawdown.

Jungle

VIP
To be fair he says ‘if necessary we won’t waste the progress in the past two years’. It’s up to us anyway in taking over security and the EU which funds ATMIS and is turning of the taps. All these countries will be quickly out of Somalia if they aren’t paid
Exactly. EU could be much resourceful funding the SNA like the US, UK & Turkey instead of these useless Africans and I think they've figured it out. A soldier deployed from these countries, for him its like hes won the lottery lol. 2-3k for doing f*ck all.

You'll never see a Kenyan, Ethiopian, Ugandan or Djbouti soldier on Somali soil without a ATMIS calaamad sxb. I think Ismail Cumar Geele and Hasan Sheikh talked these countries into this nonsense. Whos gonna fund this? With no support from the west?

Nothing new to see here. Somalia being a colony and it being targeted by Ethiopia and Kenya with the help of foreign powers was something I already knew back in the early 2000s.

Our leaders are sellouts and our citizens are xaasid amongst each other. Don’t be suprised if we get invaded in the name of peace within the next few years.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Exactly. EU could be much resourceful funding the SNA like the US, UK & Turkey instead of these useless Africans and I think they've figured it out. A soldier deployed from these countries, for him its like hes won the lottery lol. 2-3k for doing f*ck all.

You'll never see a Kenyan, Ethiopian, Ugandan or Djbouti soldier on Somali soil without a ATMIS calaamad sxb. I think Ismail Cumar Geele and Hasan Sheikh talked these countries into this nonsense. Whos gonna fund this? With no support from the west?
It seems like they are desperately trying to get funding for it (frontline states offensive). No wonder why it keeps being delayed lol

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Afghanistan has respect on the world stage. Somalia is soon going to be invaded. People take Afghanistan more seriously than Somalia.
Lmao. If the Taliban/Al Qaeda/Shabaab or whatever crazy terrorist organisation took over Somalia we’d have 10 million refugees. What a ridiculous suggestion.

We need to join the modern world, not go back 500 years. Eventually we’ll get it right and I guarantee you no one even now would say they prefer to live in Afghanistan than Somalia.

We aren't a real country. We are but a paper state where our neighbours can steal everything we have and then run away and come back. In the name of "the war on terror".
If these ATMIS troops whether they be Ethiopian or Kenyan or Ugandan or Arab or who tf cares are still hear Somalis need to reach for the guns they've been using in each other for so long and fight these invaders and repel them to where they came from.

boowe, my adeers own 5 hotels , my mooryaan cousins run 3 cities ....
My qabiil is eating bro , don't know what you're talking about

:drakekidding:

Lmao. If the Taliban/Al Qaeda/Shabaab or whatever crazy terrorist organisation took over Somalia we’d have 10 million refugees. What a ridiculous suggestion.

We need to join the modern world, not go back 500 years. Eventually we’ll get it right and I guarantee you no one even now would say they prefer to live in Afghanistan than Somalia.
Afghanistan is doing well lately. We already have millions of refugees everywhere and on top of that your going to be invaded real soon. Afghanistan won’t be invaded. They are building their country up from the bottom including their military.

https://youtube.com/shorts/_ChK2bdPjRo?feature=share

Afghanistan is doing well lately. We already have millions of refugees everywhere and on top of that your going to be invaded real soon. Afghanistan won’t be invaded. They are building their country up from the bottom including their military.
Afghanistan isn’t doing good bro. Just watched a documentary where so many of their men are turning into addicts as their economy literally collapsed into pieces. No jobs available at all

bidenkulaha

GalYare
They literally have no economy. You also don’t have an economic future turning your woman into housewives.

whatever YouTube short you sent isn’t going to cover up for the massive exodus of population they’re facing.

Somalia’s migration flows is falling and has a way better economic future than Afghanistan lol. Regardless I think I’ll be safe in predicting a more prosperous future for Somalia than Afghanistan

Afghanistan isn’t doing good bro. Just watched a documentary where so many of their men are turning into addicts as their economy literally collapsed into pieces. No jobs available at all
That’s the condition of most nations that just came out of war. They had non stop wars since the days of USSR. Give them few more years and see how much better they will be compared to Somalia. Somalia lives on hand outs. They are being disrespected eveeywhere. The EU, USA and AU don’t want us. We need to lear how to be independent.

They literally have no economy. You also don’t have an economic future turning your woman into housewives.

whatever YouTube short you sent isn’t going to cover up for the massive exodus of population they’re facing.

Somalia’s migration flows is falling and has a way better economic future than Afghanistan lol. Regardless I think I’ll be safe in predicting a more prosperous future for Somalia than Afghanistan
bro watched a couple taliban propaganda vids and thinks it’s heaven on earth :mjlol:

I’m showing you short videos of how you could build your people without begging your enemies for “funds”. We are literally occupied while Afghanistan is free from that humiliation.

I’m showing you short videos of how you could build your people without begging your enemies for “funds”. We are literally occupied while Afghanistan is free from that humiliation.

You do have a point. Afghans have recaptured their country from foreigners, but at what price? It was the Talibans who did it and we are now seeing the aftermath. Given their past and current rule, they're ruthless to say the least. People are still fleeing today. I'm not claiming that it was great under the former gov't, but with the Talibans in power, Afghanistan will regress in so many ways. Watch and see.

Would you be willing to support AS if it meant that we could take the same route as the Talibans in Afghanistan and turn Somalia free from foreigners? Speaking for myself, I'd rather choose the current state of Somalia than have Talibans/AS ruling the country.

You do have a point. Afghans have recaptured their country from foreigners, but at what price? It was the Talibans who did it and we now are seeing the aftermath.

Would you be willing to support AS if it meant that we could take the same route as the Talibans in Afghanistan and turn Somalia free from foreigners? Speaking for myself, I'd rather choose the current state of Somalia than have Talibans/AS ruling the country.
Alshabab is funded by your enemy who is using them as a pretext to eventually invade you like they are going to do soon in the name of peace keeping.

Taliban on the other hand is just your average Afghani who loves his country and people. Refuses to be occupied and fought the occupation.

Alshabab is funded by your enemy who is using them as a pretext to eventually invade you like they are going to do soon in the name of peace keeping.

Taliban on the other hand is just your average Afghani who loves his country and people. Refuses to be occupied and fought the occupation.

I agree with you on AS, but not so sure about your take on the Talibans.

Yes, given how people were suffering from war waged by foreigners inside their country, many Afghans sought refuge under the Talibans who at least promised to free the country.

But the Taliban as an organization is no different from other Islamist groups, except with a nationalistic agenda. They promise to rule with Shariah, but a distorted version is implemented with a heavy influence from a backward culture. Thus, restricting people and leaving them with limited options, inclusions fleeing because they're prevented from continuing their life as before.

It's the reason a significant of Afghans supported the US-led invasion to topple the Talibans after their first stint in power in the late 90s. Once they felt the brunt of the war, they had no choice but to side with the Talibans to achieve stability. Though, not all of them would ideally and willingly pick the Talibans as their ruler if they had the choice.

Last edited:
I agree with you on AS, but not so sure about your take on the Talibans.

Yes, given how people were suffering from war waged by foreigners inside their country, many Afghans sought refugee under the Talibans who at least promised to free the country.

But the Taliban as an organization is no different from other Islamist groups, except with a nationalistic agenda. They promise to rule with Shariah, but a distorted version is implemented with a heavy influence from a backward culture. Thus, restricting people and making people flee because they're preventing from continuing their life as before.

It's the reason a significant of Afghans supported US-led invasion to topple the Talibans after their first sting in power in the late 90s. Once the felt the brunt from the war, they had no choice but to side with the Talibans.

I personally believe the Taliban is just your average Afghani from the mountains. All these Afghans running away are the hypocrites who would have loved to have the puppet Karzai. If this would have happened then Afghanistan would have been in a similar situation as Somalia is today which isn’t a good position to be in by the way. The west spend trillions of dollars trying to put a puppet regime for over 20 years not including the Russians and the British empire before them who failed to do so. With Somalia the west doesn’t even bother with taking out shabaab becuase shabaab themselves are there to blow us Somalis to pieces and hinder progress. Tell me when was the last time you saw or heard a bomb blast in Kabul?

Sure I would like my country to be similar to South Korea, New Zealand and Japan but we won’t get there by constantly begging the west for funds and assistance. We can’t even get our clan elders to the table.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I’ll take the ‘humiliation’ over your ‘suggestion’. Somalia is improving a decent rate each year. Mogadishu is actually a thriving and growing city, Kabul not so much.

I personally believe the Taliban is just your average Afghani from the mountains. All these Afghans running away are the hypocrites who would have loved to have the puppet Karzai. If this would have happened then Afghanistan would have been in a similar situation as Somalia is today which isn’t a good position to be in by the way. The west spend trillions of dollars trying to put a puppet regime for over 20 years not including the Russians and the British empire before them who failed to do so. With Somalia the west doesn’t even bother with taking out shabaab becuase shabaab themselves are there to blow us Somalis to pieces and hinder progress. Tell me was the last time you saw a bomb in Kabul?

Sure I would like my country to be similar South Korea, New Zealand and Japan but we won’t get there by constantly begging the west for funds and assistance. We can’t even get our clan elders to the table.
You are misinformed, Afghanistan is suffering from suicide bombing to this day. They have ISIS trying to cause mayhem.

Like all terrorist groups, there’ll be a more harsher one.

Trending