DEVELOPING NEWS Russia-Ukraine War

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

biden.gif

Putin defeated?

Doubt it; I think Russia will use this "ceasefire" to concentrate efforts on destroying the bulk and cream of the crop of the Ukrainian military in the Donbass and Southeastern Ukraine...

..Once that's done, Russia will resume operations on Kiev.

cow

VIP
Doubt it; I think Russia will use this "ceasefire" to concentrate efforts on destroying the bulk and cream of the crop of the Ukrainian military in the Donbass and Southeastern Ukraine...

..Once that's done, Russia will resume operations on Kiev.

It is a major lose for Putin. there is no way to interpret this other than Putin got humbled and the Russian army got humbled.

We shall see if Russia sticks to their oil/gas for Ruble decree or not. 1st of April is when this will come to an head on collision with the EU which refused to buy it with Ruble. If Putin continues to deliver or accepts anything other than Rubles. We can then unanimously say Putin lost militarily/politically and economically.

It is a major lose for Putin. there is no way to interpret this other than Putin got humbled and the Russian army got humbled.

We shall see if Russia sticks to their oil/gas for Ruble decree or not. 1st of April is when this will come to an head on collision with the EU which refused to buy it with Ruble. If Putin continues to deliver or accepts anything other than Rubles. We can then unanimously say Putin lost militarily/politically and economically.

This is precisely why I put "ceasefire" in quotation marks; Russia will not accept any of those terms, otherwise it will have lost in a spectacular way. It couldn't salvage such a loss; it couldn't put a positive twist on it to the Russian population.

I don't think the Russians are serious about the peace talks at all, and have proven themselves to be duplicitous when it comes to guarantees and Treaties.

GemState

36/21
VIP
This is precisely why I put "ceasefire" in quotation marks; Russia will not accept any of those terms, otherwise it will have lost in a spectacular way. It couldn't salvage such a loss; it couldn't put a positive twist on it to the Russian population.

I don't think the Russians are serious about the peace talks at all, and have proven themselves to be duplicitous when it comes to guarantees and Treaties.
This entire war is retarded from Russia's POV. they are bombing Russian-speaking cities to hell to protect Russians and deNazify a country with a Jewish President. It's pretty weak let's be honest. I doubt the average Russian soldier even remotely wants to be in Ukraine while Ukrainian's have much greater motivation

Ukraine should of accepted to be a big Belarus 2.0 though, after they ousted that pro-Russian Prez their trajectory was set.

cow

VIP

The only reason why Russia would pull out of Kiev like they said. Means either two things

1) Russia is defeated
2) it is tactical

if it is tactical, then they are preparing something big. I think it could be a EMP nuke that will fry every single chip in more then a 100 mile radius which will in effect demilitarize western Ukraine within 1 minute.

Think about it, they just tested the hyper sonic missile that can carry the EMP bomb. They are now bombing fuel depots so that even if generators are sent from Europe they wont have the fuel to use them. They are now removing their own military equipment from Kiev.

As for the bolded part i think he can spin it easily by saying it was never an invasion but a special operation and they have successfully denazified the Donbass.

I knew before the war even started Russia wouldn't be able to beat the Ukrainian army who has the wests support.. Ukraine had 250K + 900K reserves men.. Russia attacked with 100-150K men.

cow

VIP
I knew before the war even started Russia wouldn't be able to beat the Ukrainian army who has the wests support.. Ukraine had 250K + 900K reserves men.. Russia attacked with 100-150K men.

Ukraine also gave weapons and put civilians on the front line so probably around 3 million are fighting against the Russian forces. however Donbass also has around 100k. so Russia have between 250k to 300k on the field.

What Putin miscalculated is how important Drones are to the battlefield. They should have had atleast 2500 drones in Ukraine. The war would have ended within 2 weeks.

Trending