Russia-Ukraine War

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

LMAO, he is settling Ukrainians in Siberia.
I heard some adeers used to get shipped off to Siberia if they upset Afweyne enough. Must've been quite the experience. Imagine being from a semi-arid African country in the tropical zone and finding yourself in a Boreal forest surrounded by reer miyi indhoyars and cadaans. Like being on another planet, wallahi.

I heard some adeers used to get shipped off to Siberia if they upset Afweyne enough. Must've been quite the experience. Imagine being from a semi-arid African country in the tropical zone and finding yourself in a Boreal forest surrounded by reer miyi indhoyars and cadaans. Like being on another planet, wallahi.

Now THAT'S what I call true exile :russ:

This Is Why Russia Targeted The Retroville Shopping Center

1647913338623.png

We can clearly see Military vehicles hiding under the building

1647913421512.png

1647913449626.png

Shocking footage shows Russian ballistic missile destroying shopping mall in Kyiv, Ukraine

The enormous explosion annihilated the Retroville mall in the northwest of the capital Kyiv and was so powerful it pulverised vehicles in its car park. “The Russian army shoots accurately and correctly":
Kiev residents confirm the destruction of the Ukrainian Armed Forces technology hidden in the Retroville shopping center. Ukrainians write that the military Ukrainian Armed Forces uses civilians as a living shield.

On the topic of Siberia, gulag, and whatnot. This reminded me of a film I was fond of many years ago. You should check it out: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1023114/

The Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation publishes footage of the destruction
of an artillery battery of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.