Russia - Somaliland relations

Status
Not open for further replies.
u9rUfm5.png

:damn::deadmanny:

Stop it kkkk

You can have proof 4 the existence of Aliens and I wouldnt care

Get recognised, we might just take your sorry asś serious then

How about you guys control more than 1 mile of Ugandishu before you worry about SL you neefs. We have nothing to do with you degenerates

We have everything to do with you :chrisfreshhah:

Yes you were my former subject we freed you from darood occupation ever since then you been riding Isaaq like we’re your long lost father you qarac . Stop being salty some people want nothing to do with you and have nothing to do with you. If I want to speak with the rulers of Mogadishu I’ll call abihiin AMISOM :pachah1:

Yes you were my former subject we freed you from darood occupation ever since then you been riding Isaaq like we’re your long lost father you qarac . Stop being salty some people want nothing to do with you :pachah1:

What :mjlol:

Marexaan subject of Isaaq hahahahahah :dead1::deadmanny::deadpeter:

m8 log out & sleep of the mirqaan

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Who?2’s are barely Somali. And I have no Habashi blood, it’s a myth while you look in the mirror everyday and are reminded of your Who?2 heritage :russ: get lost kid no cambuulo here for you :camby:

Don’t deny your Xabashi heritage niyow. Sheikh Isxaaq busted a nut in his Xabashi maid and she had little garac Muse Al Habar jeclo Tedese
:damn:

Don’t deny your Xabashi heritage niyow. Sheikh Isxaaq busted a nut in his Xabashi maid and she had little garac Muse Al Habar jeclo Tedese
:damn:

Like I said all you have are myths that were already disproven by dna , oh wait what am I doing explaining DNA and science to a Who?2 :drakekidding:

Speaking of busting a nut in the maid isn’t that how you were made? Mirqaan HY man busted a nut in a Who?2 and ran away never to be seen again :damn::dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.