FAKE NEWS Rooble agrees to stop elections for 2 months to address MM concerns

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Plan B for Farmaajo has been executed now the elections will be temporarily suspended and a national meeting between all Mamuul gobaleeds have been announced. This will guarantee another 4 month extension further delaying the Speaker and Presidential elections around May or July:rejoice:

matt hardy wrestling GIF by WWE

I expected Sheikh sharif,Kheyre and Abdikarim Guled to not attend the meeting seems like Kheyre was the only one who didn’t join as of now.

TekNiKo

VIP
I expected Sheikh sharif,Kheyre and Abdikarim Guled to not attend the meeting seems like Kheyre was the only one who didn’t join as of now.

They all attended and will listen to their leader Mudane Rooble

The elections will not be stopped because they realize no one supports them. It is sad they cant cope with the fact that its clans electing the MPs and they dont support their corrupt friends.

Throwing aspersions on the elections when they know majority of them will never give their votes to them and congratulating the 1 or 2 they are friends with that came through the same process.

Example

TekNiKo

VIP
The elections will not be stopped because they realize no one supports them. It is sad they cant cope with the fact that its clans electing the MPs and they dont support their corrupt friends.

Throwing aspersions on the elections when they know majority of them will never give their votes to them and congratulating the 1 or 2 they are friends with that came through the same process.

Example

Weird incosistent opposition they reject some and welcome others they arent consistent at all