Rer Hargeisa girls abuse their Oromo maid like a dog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Too many of them in Hargeisa and in SL and PL in general. They do the shoe-shining, begging, digging holes, maintenance and cleaning in businesses, and also sell alcohol - of course illegally.
The average oromo worker actually has more money than the average Farah from somaliland

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The way that some of you guys talk about maids is disgusting.

Sick Golden Girls GIF by TV Land

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
I do agree that this is bizarre behaviour and should not occur but dont involve all Somalis in this its ridiculous
I don't know why it's getting harder for people
to spot fake videos nowdays. You don't have to be a lander to tell its a staged video.
They had her put on a mask and eat pieces of ceramics 🤣🤣🤣 while she had a mask on
and the way she was faking that oromo accent was hilarious 😂😂

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Inshallah they’re punished severally in the dunya and the hereafter for the pain they caused that helpless girl ameen

I wish I had a maid. I hate doing chores, but here you got to pay them 12 bucks an hour excluding social insurance payments which increases the pay even further.
Which stops a lot idiots from hiring a maid because it’s expensive.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Many women are actually too naive to think like that. When I was staying in my uncle's house. His wife would actually hire temporary miads for like 2 weeks since they were too expensive but all of the maids were young and lean. I didn't bother with them as I had pretty girls in my end but my other diasporas family member ended up banging one of the maids who was a divorcee
One my cousins got one of them pregnant and she had to “disappear” with the wecel or face the gun :damn: :damn: :mjkkk: :devilish:

SonOfMaverick

"I don’t live in darkness, darkness lives in me."
Many women are actually too naive to think like that. When I was staying in my uncle's house. His wife would actually hire temporary miads for like 2 weeks since they were too expensive but all of the maids were young and lean. I didn't bother with them as I had pretty girls in my end but my other diasporas family member ended up banging one of the maids who was a divorcee
Do these Oromo maids speak English?
:ohreally:

Back in the day, Gabar Cida would be brought from Baadiyo to help out. They were treated like any member of the family and would generally not be at threat of sexual exploitation or physical abuse.

Times have changed, Faradheer kibir is decreasing in urban Somalia and some young women seek their Irzaqa however they can. It is risky for young working women to be exposed to male members of a household who they aren't related to. Wolves and sheep shouldn't mix. Alxamdulillah none of my female relatives back home are in such a situation.

Forget adult men, even the horny teenagers of a family will prey on them given the opportunity. I remember how my older teenage cousin would harass a Xabashi maid in Addis. However, these women need the work; it is a Catch22 situation.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Back in the day, Gabar Cida would be brought from Baadiyo to help out. They were treated like any member of the family and would generally not be at threat of sexual exploitation or physical abuse.

Times have changed, Faradheer kibir is decreasing in urban Somalia and some young women seek their Irzaqa however they can. It is risky for young working women to be exposed to male members of a household who they aren't related to. Wolves and sheep shouldn't mix. Alxamdulillah none of my female relatives back home are in such a situation.

Forget adult men, even the horny teenagers of a family will prey on them given the opportunity. I remember how my older teenage cousin would harass a Xabashi maid in Addis. However, these women need the work; it is a Catch22 situation.
Waryaa joog sometimes the maids come onto you :mjkkk:

The somalilanders are threat to humanity , they first abused reer bay and Bakool and now are abusing their own oromo brothers and sisters .
I'm longer a supporter of somaliland and is a shame I have to throw my somaliland bracelet out , the colorful bracelet always brought me good luck in college and complimented my handsome unibrow .

Waryaa joog sometimes the maids come onto you :mjkkk:
True dat.

Kacsi might be a factor for some.

For some, the possibility you may fall for them and guarantee their meal ticket is a reasonable assumption. Having lived there, you of all people should know the desperation of girls back home. Many of them will naively put out for disapora folk but would never give a sniff to locals.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.