TRIGGER WARNING Rer Hargeisa girls abuse their Oromo maid like a dog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Miskeen hope they arrest the women recording her doing this, they should see how their own are getting treated abroad when they become maids i wouldn't think theyd mimic them and act the same way

Apollo

VIP
I wish I had a maid. I hate doing chores, but here you got to pay them 12 bucks an hour excluding social insurance payments which increases the pay even further.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Miskeen hope they arrest the women recording her doing this, they should see how their own are getting treated abroad when they become maids i wouldn't think theyd mimic them and act the same way
Most likely wont happen a son of a Xildhibaan beat his maid and wasnt arrested.

I wish I had a maid. I hate doing chores, but here you got to pay them 12 bucks an hour excluding social insurance payments which increases the pay even further.
Only ultra rich have maids in the West while in Somalia middle class families have them

Apollo

VIP
Oromo's Are Welcome In Nugaal

:banderas: :banderas: :salute: :salute:

I have this memory of me talking with this Oromo fellow.

Then a savage Somali native laughed at us talking to each other with foreign accents finding it cute how we both were second language Somali speakers.

I can't forget that moment. :mjlol::meleshame::damn:

I have this memory of me talking with this Oromo fellow.

Then a savage Somali native laughed at us talking to each other with foreign accents finding it cute how we both were second language Somali speakers.

I can't forget that moment. :mjlol::meleshame::damn:
Oromo Are Good People Only The Poet Class Of Somalis Hate Them
:hemad: :hemad:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
If slavery was legal and you were a free citizen, would you own a slave? I think you are the type who actually would own (a) slave(s). :chrisfreshhah:
Absolutely I would buy a big bossomed female slave and fulfil my sexual desires in a halal fashion. I would treat her well though and provide the appropriate accomadations and food. Pre modern Muslims were so lucky now we have to pay for wife :mjkkk:

Apollo

VIP
Absolutely I would buy a big bossomed female slave and fulfil my sexual desires in a halal fashion. I would treat her well though and provide the appropriate accomadations and food. Pre modern Muslims were so lucky now we have to pay for wife :mjkkk:

He fell for the bait and actually admitted it. :russ::chrisfreshhah:

I genuinely wouldn't, find it morally abhorrent.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
They will be caught and punished.

There was such a case last year. Some nacas lady recorded herself abusing a maid girl. The lady was arrested and the child’s life was changed.

Apollo

VIP
They will be caught and punished.

There was such a case last year. Some nacas lady recorded herself abusing a maid girl. The lady was arrested and the child’s life was changed.

Somalia/Somaliland has no rule of law. If the person comes from a big clan or his relatives work at the police or courts they will get off with a slap on the wrist.

Only laangaabs and IDPs go to prison.

Somalia #1 in corruption:

corruption-perception-index-2.png

reer

VIP
1850-1885 was a huge era for beesha. conquering and concubines. :diddyass:

Somalia/Somaliland has no rule of law. If the person comes from a big clan or his relatives work at the police or courts they will get off with a slap on the wrist.

Only laangaabs and IDPs go to prison.

Somalia #1 in corruption:

corruption-perception-index-2.png
Wlh so shameful :ileycry:
scoring lower than Syria ,Yemen ,Afghanistan & NORTH KOREA :damn:

Nalaaye floxks

Life is like a sandwich, the bread comes first💰💯
That’s why i hate fobs, calling themselves good muslims yet do some shit like that? If that was my wife I’ll beat her
:chrisfreshhah:Style

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts