Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Same. Only difference was I found out which one of my family members had alternative beliefs as well.
Lol. I've a Christian aunt who's desperately trying to convert us (family) and a Christian ayeeyo. My family isn't and wasn't really strict with religion when I think about it.

Lol. I've a Christian aunt who's desperately trying to convert us (family) and a Christian ayeeyo. My family isn't and wasn't really strict with religion when I think about it.

Most of my family are either muslim or have no religion, I think the only non-muslim religious folk are quite distant.

I would like to give a shout out to the lone honest soul who actually coped to Arab Booty Clapping AKA Islam. That 54% just needs to click that button, just own it man. Dont fight it cope to it

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I just realised 54321 is that chick orgasm thingy thing & all this time I thought I was chatting to someone else :oh6b81q:

Smh what a time waste nah mar dembe affkada ha ila soo gelin.

Apollo

VIP
Oh boy only 50ish % are regular Muslims? Damn.

If people on somalispot are representative of young diaspora Somalis then we are in a world of trouble.

@AbdiJohnson will have easier time turning Saudis into atheists before Somalis. Do you know that athiesm in Saudi is 5%while it's unheard of back home

It's not unheard of.

Many Somalis back home are atheist but they are not stupid to let it out.

Do you really believe every single person there is a Muslim? Do you really think that?

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
So you really believe that Somali ex-Muslims are a tiny minority? I confirm from a different source that all the new Agnostics/Atheists/ex-Muslims are not AbdiJohnson.

Your username.... :damedamn:

Why do you have an african American woman as your DP? I feel like you're also part of the LGBTQIIIGJJJJHGHJ community?:cosbyhmm:

@AbdiJohnson is there a secret group for them as well?:lolbron:

If so can I join? I'm an agender otherkin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts