Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm merely a slave of Allah, not my will, only his will shall be done. So don't ask me what my opinion is.

Quran (4:89) - "They wish that you should disbelieve as they disbelieve, and then you would be equal; therefore take not to yourselves friends of them, until they emigrate in the way of God; then, if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them wherever you find them; take not to yourselves any one of them as friend or helper."

Quran (9:11-12) - "But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then are they your brethren in religion. We detail Our revelations for a people who have knowledge. And if they break their pledges after their treaty (hath been made with you) and assail your religion, then fight the heads of disbelief - Lo! they have no binding oaths - in order that they may desist."

Other verses that seem to support the many Hadith that establish the death sentence for apostates are Quran verses 2:217, 9:73-74, 88:21, 5:54, 9:66.

The Quran doesn't specify it, keep trying. This is embarassing.

Quran (4:89) - "They wish that you should disbelieve as they disbelieve, and then you would be equal; therefore take not to yourselves friends of them, until they emigrate in the way of God; then, if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them wherever you find them; take not to yourselves any one of them as friend or helper."

Quran (9:11-12) - "But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then are they your brethren in religion. We detail Our revelations for a people who have knowledge. And if they break their pledges after their treaty (hath been made with you) and assail your religion, then fight the heads of disbelief - Lo! they have no binding oaths - in order that they may desist."

Other verses that seem to support the many Hadith that establish the death sentence for apostates are Quran verses 2:217, 9:73-74, 88:21, 5:54, 9:66.
Do you live in the west?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The Quran doesn't specify it, keep trying. This is embarassing.
I'm sure your parents would be embarrassed to see the filth you're spewing against their beautiful deen, I can assure you that they would've been rooting for me.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I've truly no faith in Somalis back home anymore. Even a learned Somali Islamic teacher ( A graduate of the Umm Al-Qura University in Saudi Arabia) can't convince them s back home that there is no valid argument for the death penalty if one leaves the religion.

http://somalia-scrambled.blogspot.nl/2014/11/abdi-said-abdi-ismail-book-rule-of.html

When people keep it to themselves and tell people they trust, immediate family and friends, they tend to be okay. It's when it becomes something they think is challenging their society they freak out. It's only a matter of time before those defenses come down. One excellent thing about the internet is that it is definitely open peoples eyes up to things outside of their immediate community. If you check online somali social media, there are many secularists for example.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
When people keep it to themselves and tell people they trust, immediate family and friends, they tend to be okay. It's when it becomes something they think is challenging their society they freak out. It's only a matter of time before those defensies come down. One excellent thing about the internet is that it is definitely open peoples eyes up to things outside of their immediate community. If you check online somali social media, there are many secularists for example.
There are many pedophiles & rapists also, what's your point.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
It's best that you keep your gaal alter ego online & continue to greet your parents with that salaam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending