Reer UK who are you voting for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
@Reign I agree with your views on immigration especially with the massive influx of Eastern Europeans within the past decade and despite some benefits such as having a larger pool of younger, able-bodied workers to counter the UK's ageing demographic, the quality of life for the average guy (working/middle class) has decreased dramatically from NHS waiting times and school placements to increases in crime.

With that said, the Tories have seldom tried to curb migration into the UK during their tenure which is why net migration is currently so high plus the UK reached record highs for net migration under the incumbent Tories as seen here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38167225

Furthermore, even various Tory politicians from from Home secretary, Amber Rudd PC, and the Brexit Secretary himself, David Davis MP, have been quoted as saying that migration levels won't dramatically fall after brexit and may rise from time to time in line with economic needs:

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...-sometimes-rise-after-brexit-says-david-davis

http://www.itv.com/news/2017-02-26/amber-rudd-no-sudden-drop-in-immigration-post-brexit/
I don't expect immigration to completely drop after brexit as companies still rely on foreign workers. However at least the conservatives have a plan to decrease immigration in their manifesto. Britain is multicultural enough we don't need more people. Not to mention the public sector cannot afford more immigrants. Everything is jam packed and Britain is just a small island it's not big like America or other western countries. Tony blair and labour f'd up Britain if we're being honest, they left the economy in shambles and now there are increased prices on everything just because they decided to throw money left right and centre.

The only thing I like about labour is their willingness to improve the public sector and social care while the tories aren't so bothered about that. Idk I might just vote labour though.

It's Muslim land (Muslims are the rightful owners) but it's not the land of Islam (land governed completely by the Shariah of Allah) yet.
There is a difference.

Your men have all become either extremely feminine or outright gay. Which is why your women are rushing to Muslim men in droves and converting. They want us, forget about others. It's why Britain left the EU, they didn't know what else to do! They had to put a cap on the flow of invaders pouring in and taking what's theirs but it's too little too late. We are already inside.

Are you a revert?

It's Muslim land (Muslims are the rightful owners) but it's not the land of Islam (land governed completely by the Shariah of Allah) yet.
There is a difference.

Your men have all become either extremely feminine or outright gay. Which is why your women are rushing to Muslim men in droves and converting. They want us, forget about others. It's why Britain left the EU, they didn't know what else to do! They had to put a cap on the flow of invaders pouring in and taking what's theirs but it's too little too late. We are already inside.

You only attack the weak, the vulnerable and the innocent.

You kill little girls in a concert. You blow up public transportation. You run over pedestrians on a busy street. You go into churches and behead pastors and priests.

You never attack the military or law enforcement.

You are able to attack innocent people in European cities but you don't have the balls to do the same next door in Israel because you know they will show you no mercy. Your jihad is in Israel, not Europe where they fed your starving warring ass while your Muslim brothers refused you entry.

You will never succeed. You are cowards, along with your ilk dogs. You will fail and you will always fail and we will spill your terrorist blood in the streets and continue to humiliate you.

Jamal

Al-Wala' Wal-Bara' |Kufr Bit Taghut| Imaan Billah
Cause you said: "Which is why your women are rushing to Muslim men in droves and converting. They want us, forget about others."

What do you mean by "Your Women" cause @AbdiJohnson is Somali? I found that statement odd.

I'm pretty confident he is a white atheist male in the UK, sxb.

But he can claim whatever he wants.

Jamal

@Jamal why did salafi scholars allow gaalo base in Saudi Arabia?

Not all of them support that only those who's religion is the government pay check.

You only attack the weak, the vulnerable and the innocent.

You kill little girls in a concert. You blow up public transportation. You run over pedestrians on a busy street. You go into churches and behead pastors and priests.

You never attack the military or law enforcement.

You are able to attack innocent people in European cities but you don't have the balls to do the same next door in Israel because you know they will show you no mercy. Your jihad is in Israel, not Europe where they fed your starving warring ass while your Muslim brothers refused you entry.

You will never succeed. You are cowards, along with your ilk dogs. You will fail and you will always fail and we will spill your terrorist blood in the streets and continue to humiliate you.

I don't support terrorism and you are the biggest conductors of such.

Jamal

When did i leave?

Read this: https://theclearsunnah.wordpress.com/2007/05/05/10-nullifiers-of-islam/

I have legitimately occupied this evil thread. :birdman:

qq.png

Last edited:

Jamal

Weeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, does that mean i aint a muzzy no more? i never knew some wahhabi online can tell you you're not a muslim
:axvmm9o:
This is the same ideology that those crazy daciish have, you are one dodgy man

What are you, Australian?

Get out of this UK thread.

:camby:

Criminals have no say in what goes on here.

Jamal

:tocry:
I was making UK threads whilst you were still a guest so naga fariiso

We don't want anything to do with you Australians.

You are the descendants of criminal lowlifes kicked out from the UK. Nothing more.

black

live and let die.
Lib dems will side with conservatives if they had to choose between tories and labour like they did in 2010.

Strictly speaking of their voter base. They have a bigger intersect with Labour voters. Pro-EU, middle class and on the younger end of the spectrum.

Status
Not open for further replies.