Reer U.S please stay away from U.K Somali folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SenseSays

Years to look forward to
The jiins get the blame as well but ultimately if you hang around with bad people too much the chances of such incidents increases. It
is like how gang members are more likely to be shot/stabbed than ordinary people.

That's true but I don't know much about her to judge her like that.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Hey hey hey, atleast he didn't strip her on sc. That shows mandem knows his limits. :fittytousand:

That's true that was ceeb. Very unlike of British etiquette. :yacadiim:

Are you from qudhunham or the other villages

I'm from the villages. Brummies ain't too bad to be honest. It's just that all other Somalis except Londoners go there to participate in degeneracy and then cut. We don't like to shit where we eat. :siilaanyosmile:

I am awaiting confirmation on the age and qabil of the alleged culprit.since we are into the habit of collective group ls ,please be ready to take a huge learned driver L on if the allege fellow descends from your qabil/s.

N

NaomiHoney

Somalis here in UK are not woken. The follow each other like sheep. There's a handful of us who mind our own business and build a reputable lifeSTYLE that will benefit our mind body and soul.

These chicks wanna link man at a shisha spot. Get lit in a club/bar but no introspective look on health and life. It's just make up abaya hijab shoes and a side back. That's what they follow by. Sheeps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending