Reer U.S please stay away from U.K Somali folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Either they're burning their friends faces with hot water or they're beating up innocent girl, ripping her clothes off, and humiliating her on SC, U.K people need to fix up. Even our U.S bums wouldn't do that shit to anyone.

I'm side eyeing all the U.K members. Take this L guys.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Uk peeps are utter pestilence it's so grimy that I wouldn't be surprised if a bubonic plague was to break out or even the Black Death.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Besides, American Somalis aint even Somali anymore. You guys are literally Basketball-Americans :siilaanyolaugh:

Lol "farxiya you promised me neck"
Reer America
"Watchu mean shawty, I axed you for neck. Don't even trip now bro. You just gon' smoke my blunt and not gimme no neck?"
:deadmanny:

Bohol

VIP
Ahh yes let's blame the victim instead of the jinns who were capable of doing such things to her. :qri8gs7:

The jiins get the blame as well but ultimately if you hang around with bad people too much the chances of such incidents increases. It
is like how gang members are more likely to be shot/stabbed than ordinary people.

Gibiin-Udug

We're in this together macaanto. Don't distance yourself :friendhug:

Btw @Sovereign-Reiko wasn't it you US faraxs and hijabi xalimos running prostitution rings abaayo? Somalis are Somalis. Meel walbo aan joogno balaayo aa na dabo socoto. :jcoleno:
Ummmm,, it was a mistaken identity, the people that were arrested for that prostitution ring never did it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gibiin-Udug

Besides, American Somalis aint even Somali anymore. You guys are literally Basketball-Americans :siilaanyolaugh:

"Watchu mean shawty, I axed you for neck. Don't even trip now bro. You just gon' smoke my blunt and not gimme no neck?"
:deadmanny:

Hey hey hey, atleast he didn't strip her on sc. That shows mandem knows his limits. :fittytousand:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending