Reer Somalia up in arms on twitter because of Rageh Omar’s piece on the drought in Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Rageh Omaar is an award winning journalist that helps his people. His sister is a human rights lawyer in Somaliland. What do you have, David Bowie's widow? FOH:mjlol:
Iman is richer and has done more for Somalis. He might be award winning but he's still a for walking chihuahua.
You bringing up David Bowie won't change the fact that Rage is also married to a white woman who makes him her . Who walks a chihuahua? What Muslim has a dog? FOH.

Iman is richer and has done more for Somalis. He might be award winning but he's still a for walking chihuahua.
You bringing up David Bowie won't change the fact that Rage is also married to a white woman who makes him her . Who walks a chihuahua? What Muslim has a dog? FOH.

I stopped reading there. Bimbos like you insulting intelligent and successful Somali men constantly, but will bootyclap for any low-class riff-raff ajnabi. FOH:mjlol::camby:

Gibiin-Udug

I stopped reading there. Bimbos like you insulting intelligent and successful Somali men constantly, but will bootyclap for any low-class riff-raff ajnabi. FOH:mjlol::camby:
Intelligent Somali man? where? The man is a in his relationship. Man walks chihuahua. I'm going to let my sources take a picture and post it on Twitter just for laughs. FOH.

Go play with a cactus .

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Anyway another 50 somalis died in ogaden and 110 died in bay region.
50 died in mudug,

But only Somalilanders are suffering

I cant lie some of these tweet are hilarious "You must be one special type of xoolo for you as a journalist to bring awareness to the drought in only one region" loool

Gambar

VIP
How is this too good. Nobody would have a problem with him reporting on SL famine but for him to paint Somalia as this dangerous place while making SL irrelevant ass as if it's the garden from the Telletubies. Get real.
He's being dishonest and it is a shame because the drought is fast becoming a famine. It's not a S/Land drought. He's using his platform for S/Land which is fine but he's not being honest about it. He pointed out that Morgan was at Farmaajos inauguration too but remained quiet in regards to war criminals in S/Land.

Gibiin-Udug

He's being dishonest and it is a shame because the drought is fast becoming a famine. It's not a S/Land drought. He's using his platform for S/Land which is fine but he's not being honest about it. He pointed out that Morgan was at Farmaajos inauguration too but remained quiet in regards to war criminals in S/Land.
Morgan is their boogeyman. They cry about Morgan while their war criminals are walking in Somaliland freely.

waraabe

Your superior

what has the comment bout morgan got to do with this? why aren't somalilanders complaining when high level delegation go to Somalia and not Somaliland? why are puntlanders complaining the most as usual?

Gibiin-Udug

what has the comment bout morgan got to do with this? why aren't somalilanders complaining when high level delegation go to Somalia and not Somaliland? why are puntlanders complaining the most as usual?
Puntlanders care about Somali people. We are caring and care about the suffering of our fellow Muslim African brothers.

Landers are worse than Jews. Actually Jews got more heart than landers. Bismillah.

waraabe

Your superior
Puntlanders care about Somali people. We are caring and care about the suffering of our fellow Muslim African brothers.

Landers are worse than Jews. Actually Jews got more heart than landers. Bismillah.

punalnders are cancer, who cries about the showing of natural disasters in other places? what's next will you cry that you aren't getting as much attention as Syrian refugees? cuqdad ridden trash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending