Reer Somalia up in arms on twitter because of Rageh Omar’s piece on the drought in Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're all proud of our qaabils and have a lot of pride in them.

Lakiin allowing people to starve because they're not part of your qaabil.
:ileycry:

Wallahi that's some next level shit.
What sane person actually thinks like that?

How can you be living comfortably in your western countries and refuse to send money to anyone outside of your qaabil?

I am not even sure you can call them muslims after that :manny:

Gambar

VIP
Come on I said is you can't group together people, it's a fact people who have the biggest issue with Somaliland are darod which is why increasingly somalilanders are calling for khatumo to be returned. That will solve the issue I believe once and for all
Beenta iska daa ninyahow.

@Steamdevolopment
@Assata Shakur

Why are you thinking I am a qabilist ? The reason I picked this name is because I have pride in my qabil. But all other qabils including minorities are my brothers and sisters

I only know my people who live in gobolka cayn and sool

I donated some money to Somaliland government but I am sure the money will be stolen.

And the reason I don't donate to organisations or charities is because they are corrupted theif. Just help your people because one of the advantage of qabil is to help relatives affected by droughts

Now @Steamdevolopment Go help cumar mahamud or wherever you're from

And @Assata Shakur Go help jaarso or wherver you're from

I'll give Rageh Omar the benefit of the doubt. Just because he highlighted whats going on in north west Somalia should not make him a qabiilist. People need to chill with the qabiil bs. I knew at some point people will bring up trivial stuff like this when our people are experiencing devastating shit back home.

Last edited:
These are the same people who some of you people want to share a country with! Damn, it's like whenever Somaliland is mentioned they get triggered :mjlol:

Some of them went to the extent of initiating hashtag to boycott Rageh Omar as if he reached on the top with the help of twitter activists. :drakelaugh:

Mad because he's raising awareness in a region that recieves the least aid, Go f*ck yourselves. :birdman:

These are some of the tweets!

soooooo you admit your a region? :siilaanyolaugh:

This type of stuff should not be posted, out of a population of millions you will find all types of people, the transvestite, the infidel, the wicked, the brainless, the moron etc. let's not glorify these idiots.

I can't hear the video you posted. Messed up audio.

aminarts-siilaanyo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts