Reer Muqdisho " Farmaajo must leave Xamar ASAP, as he is guilty for Ikran Tahliil murder"

Brother we all know who killed her and it wasn't Farmaajo lol

Those elders who were shouting from the hotel shot themselves on the foot by bringing up Ikran’s case after 2 years of silence. Low IQ move kkk. You should read Gaaljecel Facebook pages. They all woke up 🤣

Those elders who were shouting from the hotel shot themselves on the foot by bringing up Ikran’s case after 2 years of silence. Low IQ move kkk. You should read Gaaljecel Facebook pages. They all woke up 🤣
Alx Good to know my people have woken up to beenta hiraab iyo hawiyenimo lugu dhuumanaya

Who do you think?
Those that were yelling justice and that they know Farmaajo did it just to go quite as soon as they came to power it was all a political play, whatever happened to the misken girl I don't know Allah yarxim but people took advantage of it during the elections for their own benefit and now they are hush hush didn't say anything for 2 years.

Alx Good to know my people have woken up to beenta hiraab iyo hawiyenimo lugu dhuumanaya
🤣 The Hawiye card has fallen apart since HSM came to power. Galjecel, Gugundhabe and Murusade were always political allies. Xawaadle were the only once allied with Hiiraab and even they have woken up 😂.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Bringing the failed Ikram tahllil card out has proven to be a huge mistake by Culusow the clown

🤣 The Hawiye card has fallen apart since HSM came to power. Galjecel, Gugundhabe and Murusade were always political allies. Xawaadle were the only once allied with Hiiraab and even they have woken up 😂.
qof walba waa ka toosi riyada hawiyenimo iyo daarood waa cadawgeena nin walba iyo dantiisa.

qof walba waa ka toosi riyada hawiyenimo iyo daarood waa cadawgeena nin walba iyo dantiisa.
💯 A Marexaan or Hiiraab in villa Somalia is the same thing for us. No difference. Us Murusade knew this since 1960 which is why we would at times vote for a Darood because politics has no qabiil just interest. 😂 Next election will be the most fascinating one ever. I’m geussing Farmaajo or Kheyre and that’s because of the money they will bring to the table. Money makes the world go round regardless of constitutional changes.

💯 A Marexaan or Hiiraab in villa Somalia is the same thing for us. No difference. Us Murusade knew this since 1960 which is why we would at times vote for a Darood because politics has no qabiil just interest. 😂 Next election will be the most fascinating one ever. I’m geussing Farmaajo or Kheyre and that’s because of the money they will bring to the table. Money makes the world go round regardless of constitutional changes.
Bookmark this Deni, Farmaajo, or Kheyre will become president.

ℹ️

Could you explain more.
Deni burned a lot of money last time and he knows Rahanweyn will always vote who pays more and Deni can't financially compete with HSM, so he won't repeat the mistakes of 2021.

Farmajo is hated by HG and Abgaal and if ahlul-bayt hates you, it's over for him. Even if he scores Rahanweyn votes, he won't get Hawiye or majority of Darood votes

HSM will use all the state sources looted from the nation to reach the final, but Kheyre will get Murusade and smaller Hawiye votes, plus Dir votes and almost the entire Darod votes. It will be the classic Wa shamsi that kicked out Farmajo

Last edited:
Deni burned a lot of money last time and he knows Rahanweyn will always vote who pays more and Deni can't financially compete with HSM, so he won't repeat the mistakes of 2021.

Farmajo is hated by HG and Abgaal and if ahlul-bayt hates you, it's over for him. Even if he scores Rahanweyn votes, he won't get Hawiye or majority of Darood votes

HSM will use all the state sources looted from the nations to reach the final, but Kheyre will get Murusade and smaller Hawiye votes, plus Dir votes and almost the entire Darod votes. It will be the classic Wa shamsi that kicked out Farmajo
🙏 May Allah forgive your sins and grant you one of the highest ranks in Jannah!

Amiin. Do you know If Kheyre has some international backers like Qatar or even UAE? that's all he needs.

He is backed by Russia, Norway, Hormuud as well Murusade tycoons who are loaded. The guy has plenty of money so it’s not going to be an issue. I like the way you explained the possible scenarios and by far it’s the one that makes the most sense.

Trending

Latest posts