Reer Buudhole joins somaliland

Yes bro

@Cartaan Boos

Stop lying, last time you guys came to Qorilugud u know how it ended up. You built that “taalo” on your dp as tribute for the 100 Dhulbahantes who lost their lives. “xasuuqii kalshaale”
Didn’t you guys cry to “Somaliland” and silayno to stop the karbaash. And Somaliland with Ethiopia went against just 1 sub sub sub clan.

Mano o Mano, reer Hagar would genocide you from earth. As would any other Dhulo sub clan.

Yes bro

@Cartaan Boos

Stop lying, last time you guys came to Qorilugud u know how it ended up. You built that “taalo” on your dp as tribute for the 100 Dhulbahantes who lost their lives. “xasuuqii kalshaale”

by the way what happened in Kalshaale many years ago..... because I heard it started off when gunmen attacked Somaliland army personal who tried to stop a confrontation between the 2 communities. Furthermore, I also heard it exacerbated when heavy reinforcement from Burco which caused many innocent people dying from crossfires.

Last edited:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Didn’t you guys cry to “Somaliland” and silayno to stop the karbaash. And Somaliland with Ethiopia went against just 1 sub sub sub clan.

Mano o Mano, reer Hagar would genocide you from earth. As would any other Dhulo sub clan.

Reer Hagar nor Dhulbahante can chat for me 50% of Maxamed Abokor land is ex Dhulbahante territory such as Caynaba which used to be a Dhulbahante town but got forced out by the HJ. Historically Dhulbahante can’t chat for HJ we took their lands and they never got it back

Reer Hagar nor Dhulbahante can chat for me 50% of Maxamed Abokor land is ex Dhulbahante territory such as Caynaba which used to be a Dhulbahante town but got forced out by the HJ. Historically Dhulbahante can’t chat for HJ we took their lands and they never got it back
f*ck outta here looooool Dhulos have a history of karbasing your people. They won the 2 major fights they had with you till daddy British saved just like “Somaliland” along with Ethiopia saved you just recently.

You got all your lands from daddy British after dhulos were ravaged by your daddies and had planes dropping bombs on them. They lost half their population and that’s when you moved into caynabo with your camels. You never took anything from them by force.

You always need saving from them. Like I said mano o Mano they would f*ck you guys up.

I don’t know why they even marry your kind. :mjlaugh:

f*ck outta here looooool Dhulos have a history of karbasing your people. They won the 2 major fights they had with you till daddy British saved just like “Somaliland” alone with Ethiopia saved you just recently.

You got all your lands from daddy British after dhulos were ravaged by your daddies and had planes dropping bombs on them. They lost half their population and that’s when you moved into caynabo with your camels. You never took anything from them by force.

You always need saving from them. Like I said mano o Mano they would f*ck you guys up.

Actuallly, it was a tribal war...…...

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
f*ck outta here looooool Dhulos have a history of karbasing your people. They won the 2 major fights they had with you till daddy British saved just like “Somaliland” alone with Ethiopia saved you just recently.

I don’t know why they even marry your kind. :mjlaugh:

Go do your research, Caynaba, Qorilugud, Balidhiig, Wadaamago and so many other towns used to be Dhulbahante today Habar Jeclo.

You never heard of the famous phrase; Wiilka Habar Jeclo iyo Odayga Dhulbahante garta Caynaba kuma heshiiyaan. The HJ yute was born in Caynaba and doesn’t know any better than it being a HJ town but the Dhulbahante oday was born in it too. Btw Habar Jeclo were far more Dervish compared to the Dhulbahante who used to be British lackeys, Buuhoodle will be HJ too within 20 years

Go do your research, Caynaba, Qorilugud, Balidhiig, Wadaamago and so many other towns used to be Dhulbahante today Habar Jeclo.

You never heard of the famous phrase; Wiilka Habar Jeclo iyo Odayga Dhulbahante garta Caynaba kuma heshiiyaan. The HJ yute was born in Caynaba and doesn’t know any better than it being a HJ town but the Dhulbahante oday was born in it too. Btw Habar Jeclo were far more Dervish compared to the Dhulbahante who used to be British lackeys, Buuhoodle will be HJ too within 20 years
Your the only isaaq that needed British to expand. You didn’t do nothing without them. Dhulos were ravaged during that time from all sides. Internal beef plus the British fuxking them up. They literally lost half their population. And they could of stayed in caynabo but left out of pride because they didn’t want to share their wells with people they used to refuse.

They were some Dhulo that were on British side becuse sayid was killing Dhulos but I’ll ignore you saying habar jeclo were more darwish when your people were one of the biggest British lackeys in part by because they finally had an advantage over Dhulos.

Yes bro

@Cartaan Boos

Stop waffling you dayooth idoor, remember you were washing my awoowes horses xaar, ina gumayd yahow, you know what happened at kaalshale the reer hagar a sub sub clan of Buuhoodle ran the whole isaaq out of Buuhoodle, please step foot in Buuhoodle, you’ll get dropped in no time my runner

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC

Caynaba we lost to the British, not to the Habar jeclo

Stop waffling you dayooth *****, remember you were washing my awoowes horses xaar, ina gumayd yahow, you know what happened at kaalshale the reer hagar a sub sub clan of Buuhoodle ran the whole isaaq out of Buuhoodle, please step foot in Buuhoodle, you’ll get dropped in no time my runner
you’re literally surrounded..

Trending

Latest posts