Reer Buudhole joins somaliland

Dhulbahante can do as they wish as they are either with their Reer Adeer or Reer Abti, no loss for them either way but they will 100% leave Somaliland if Somalia becomes normal.

Warsans? Never in the history of EVER will they join Isaaq en-masse, they are Maakhiri and closer to Bari than they are Waqooyi.
Reer Abti means nothing. Most dhulos I meet don’t mess with Sland from my experience. A Dhulo who supports Sland is a unicorn. I think if you did a poll for dhulos, it would be 95% against Sland. Problem for them is they have their leaders that hate each other so much, they’d rather have Sland around them then have other subclans which are pro puntland in power. But the average person in budhodle, lasanood, taleex is pro harti.

Reer Abti means nothing. Most dhulos I meet don’t mess with Sland from my experience. A Dhulo who supports Sland is a unicorn. I think if you did a poll for dhulos, it would be 95% against Sland. Problem for them is they have their leaders that hate each other so much, they’d rather have Sland around them then have other subclans which are pro puntland in power. But the average person in budhodle, lasanood, taleex is pro harti.

Sool is an area that cannot survive without a strong government to develop it. At best, they can collect tax from people and trucks that travel through the state but isbaaro money is nothing.

I cannot blame any of them and wish the people of Sool the best and hope that they can decide on ONE state and then force them to develop the area.

Sool is an area that cannot survive without a strong government to develop it. At best, they can collect tax from people and trucks that travel through the state but isbaaro money is nothing.

I cannot blame any of them and wish the people of Sool the best and hope that they can decide on ONE state and then force them to develop the area.
They’ll never decide on a state because in their eyes that means their rival sub clans will be in power and have influence over them.

We puntland had a chance to side with Pro Puntland dhulos but we choose not to because we didn’t want to kill other dhulos, which I think was a mistake.

They’ll never decide on a state because in their eyes that means their rival sub clans will be in power and have influence over them.

We puntland had a chance to side with Pro Puntland dhulos but we choose not to because we didn’t want to kill other dhulos, which I think was a mistake.

When ICU Majeerteen attacked Puntland, they were killed just like the shisheeye enemies.

When your own turns against you, you must put them down so they don't spread the sickness.

AUN to all the fallen but anyone who brings an enemy to the gates of Dal Udug is going down.

However, we are right to not interfere, we cannot kill Dhulos, Dhulos must control Dhulos.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
There has been numerous "The people of Buuhoodle has returned back to Somaliland" threads over the past years.

There is no way those two administration could employ and continuously pay $90 to thousands of soldiers who don't do anything other than sit in their hometowns.

They probably pay the militia few payments and hold back the next installements which causes them to defect to another state.

I think the Warsangeli guy on the audio tape said something similiar, i can't remember..
That warsangeli guy went to PL and Jeegaan make fake record about him.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
When ICU Majeerteen attacked Puntland, they were killed just like the shisheeye enemies.

When your own turns against you, you must put them down so they don't spread the sickness.

AUN to all the fallen but anyone who brings an enemy to the gates of Dal Udug is going down.

However, we are right to not interfere, we cannot kill Dhulos, Dhulos must control Dhulos.
Are you sure about ICU ?.

I don't know which militia that is in the OP but Reer Hagar militia have always been Pro Somalia/Puntland and are the most armed and largest clan in Buuhoodle.

There is no chance Buuhoodle will join Somaliland because there is bad blood between them and Solomadow. You will get killed in Buuhoodle for being a HJ even if your Reer Abti are Dhulbahante and same thing will happen to a Dhulo if he is seen at Qorilugud.
Are you reer hagar fam

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
I don't know which militia that is in the OP but Reer Hagar militia have always been Pro Somalia/Puntland and are the most armed and largest clan in Buuhoodle.

There is no chance Buuhoodle will join Somaliland because there is bad blood between them and Solomadow. You will get killed in Buuhoodle for being a HJ even if your Reer Abti are Dhulbahante and same thing will happen to a Dhulo if he is seen at Qorilugud.
Qorlugud is shared

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Stop the clan talk, everyone here is living in 2020.

Work & Create a business - we can all become millionaires.

Find an industry and build it from the bottom so we don't have to import anything