Reer Australia, soo gal

Do any of you actually watch the footy? Or know any Somalis that are invested in the AFL? It just occurred to me after watching an ad for tomorrow night's match, I've only seen one Somali talk passionately about going for the Blues in my whole life.

:cosbyhmm:

I find that besides regular Aussie cadaans, the only Muslims I've seen care about it are Lebos and Turks, especially the Lebanese cos they've got Bachar Houli (but he retired, sucks for them)

Nah never been interested, only when i was really young like 08ish and that was just for the grand final. Most somalis arent inteseted as you said, they're mainly consumed by football(the real one) and to some extent basketball.

Nah never been interested, only when i was really young like 08ish and that was just for the grand final. Most somalis arent inteseted as you said, they're mainly consumed by football(the real one) and to some extent basketball.
Yeah, that's what I thought, honestly Gen-Z Somali lads are never assimilating here, they all wanna copy UK roadman culture lol

@Moon-
@Mudug_gyal
@Wonyluvr
@ditto
@pinkyandthebrain

I know I said Reer Australia in the title, but let me put you British girlies on Isaac Quaynor, he's one of the top players in our Australian Football League (we just call the sport 'footy'), playing for the Collingwood Magpies, who just won the championship title last year.

MY MAN FR FR
:ahh::banderas::whew:

Last edited:

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
No one cares about Australia, I bet the WNBA makes more money then all of the austrailian sports combined. The only good thing about austrialia is their Weirdly epic downtowns but other then that Well maybe Eastern and South eastern coast landscape but other then that Theres nothing interesting

No one cares about Australia, I bet the WNBA makes more money then all of the austrailian sports combined. The only good thing about austrialia is their Weirdly epic downtowns but other then that Well maybe Eastern and South eastern coast landscape but other then that Theres nothing interesting
How you gonna hop on my thread about my home country and just diss it warya?

We don't need your input on this fine nation.
:camby:

REER KANGAROO 🔛🔝

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
Yeah I’m a massive fan. My dad is a MCC member so sometimes he brings me along with him. Fucking amazing for networking, it’s actually how I got my internship at the firm I’m at now. Bit pompous tho since you need to dress up a bit, can’t go in with trackies

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I love rugby league which is a nsw and queenland game not that shitty game of afl known to be Victoria game.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
I love rugby league which is q nsw and queenland game not that shitty game of afl known to be Victoria game.
Bullshit. Afl is not a Victoria game since it is the more popular sport nation wide as it’s also present in WA,SA and the NT and is also planning to expand to tassie soon. Not to mention it has the 4th highest attendance of any sport ahead of rugby.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Bullshit. Afl is not a Victoria game since it is the more popular sport nation wide as it’s also present in WA,SA and the NT and is also planning to expand to tassie soon. Not to mention it has the 4th highest attendance of any sport ahead of rugby.

Who you kidding when 80% of the team's are Melbourne suburbs and token regions to make it appear like it's a national game. Rugby league is a much better game.

Nah, he's absolutely correct, even though the sport's got nationwide appeal, it's still a Victorian game in the sense that it's the biggest in Melbourne since most of the teams are based on Melbourne suburbs.

In fact, I would take it a step further and say it's Melbourne-centred, forget about Victorian-centred, because where are the regional Victorian teams being represented?

Outside of VIC, there's only one other city that has more than one team to my limited knowledge, (as a tennis fan lol) and that's Sydney Swans and GWS for Western Sydney.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Australia has the strictest borders in the world. Just cause you couldn't get in doesnt mean Australia doesnt matter.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
@Moon-
@Mudug_gyal
@Wonyluvr
@ditto
@pinkyandthebrain

I know I said Reer Australia in the title, but let me put you British girlies on Isaac Quaynor, he's one of the top players in our Australian Football League (we just call the sport 'footy'), playing for the Collingwood Magpies, who just won the championship title last year.

MY MAN FR FR
:ahh::banderas::whew:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Chaseyourdreamzz we could have somalis in the NBA, NFL, and MLB within 20 years.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Australia has the strictest borders in the world. Just cause you couldn't get in doesnt mean Australia doesnt matter.
Buddy thinks im a fob 😭 I could come anytime I didnt even Diss the country I said some of the landscapes were good It basically a larger scale south africa in terms of land scape Why are you and @DojaKhat so offended like arent we all first generation immigrants 💀

This looks like a rugby rip off lool.
Aussie Rules football is more like American football in terms of it's brutality, except they aren't pussies who wear helmets and armour, no instead they thug it out in those little booty shorts, and end up having to retire by their early 30s because they can't sustain anymore injuries.

Last edited:
Buddy thinks im a fob 😭 I could come anytime I didnt even Diss the country I said some of the landscapes were good It basically a larger scale south africa in terms of land scape Why are you and @DojaKhat so offended like arent we all first generation immigrants 💀
It's not about refugee or asylum seeker status as a FOB or coming in as a another privileged Westerner like your American arse, you'd still have a tough time at border security, with their labourious, intensive safety checks. That's how we got to be one of the safest countries in the Western world, if not the safest.

:westbrookswag:

CABDULWALI XASAN.

It's not about refugee or asylum seeker status as a FOB or coming in as a another privileged Westerner like your American arse, you'd still have a tough time at border security, with their labourious, intensive safety checks. That's how we got to be one of the safest countries in the Western world, if not the safest.

:westbrookswag:
Yeah by shipping migrants to deserted islands? You remind me of those Latino Dudes who look down on their own Migratory kin Even though I wasent even talking about immigration. Safest? Didnt yall have a Crazy Incel run lose in mall not once but twice? in the same week?

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Aussie Rules football is more like American football in terms of it's brutality, except they aren't pussies who wear helmets and armour, no instead they thug it out in those little booty shorts, and end up having to retire by their early 30s because they can't sustain anymore injuries.
Lool nigga the NFL is also dangerous. Most of our superstars retire in their early to mid 30s.

Nfl>>>AFL simply because we have way better athletes than you guys in Australia.

These mfs are damn near superhuman.

Trending