Reer Americo - tiktok will be banned!

i stopped teaching 3 years ago after teaching for 3 years.
f*ck them kids
f*ck their hoyos
f*ck the middle aged white women teachers
f*ck the entire education system
:pacspit:

shit has me so jaded, i got offered a 15k renewal bonus and was making over 120k/year teaching in the canadian arctic and told them to shove it
Fax bro school dont teach you shyt :pacspit:

i stopped teaching 3 years ago after teaching for 3 years.
f*ck them kids
f*ck their hoyos
f*ck the middle aged white women teachers
f*ck the entire education system
:pacspit:

shit has me so jaded, i got offered a 15k renewal bonus and was making over 120k/year teaching in the canadian arctic and told them to shove it
What qualification do you need for the oil fields ?

Fax bro school dont teach you shyt :pacspit:
wish i could go back in time and not get a degree in education. should've went into trades or into tech if i stuck with uni.
my parents pushed me to go to uni fresh out of high school and didn't know what i want so i just took something i could get hired quick with. biggest L i've taken in life

one of my homies i graduated high school with went straight into trades man became a pipefitter, he now owns 2 homes, one fully paid off the and the other one should be paid off in couple years max. man occasionally gets on these off shore projects and makes 30k/month when he gets on those jobs.

wallahi we gettin skemmed bros

wish i could go back in time and not get a degree in education. should've went into trades or into tech if i stuck with uni.
my parents pushed me to go to uni fresh out of high school and didn't know what i want so i just took something i could get hired quick with. biggest L i've taken in life

one of my homies i graduated high school with went straight into trades man became a pipefitter, he now owns 2 homes, one fully paid off the and the other one should be paid off in couple years max. man occasionally gets on these off shore projects and makes 30k/month when he gets on those jobs.

Wallahi same happened to me. I was strongly considering going into trades right after high school but my parents wanted me to go to university and I didn't know what I wanted to do so I ended up with a communications degree. For immigrants in general to go into trades you have to have parents who are understanding. Most parents have that old fashioned mindset of degrees=high paying jobs so they want their kids to go to school.

I see bro the problem with most somali parents is that they think the only way to be successful is by going to uni and getting a degree when at the end of the day success comes in many different ways :mjdontkno:

I see bro the problem with most somali parents is that they think the only way to be successful is by going to uni and getting a degree when in reality success comes in many different ways :mjdontkno:
education is very important, but pushing young folks towards these useless degree factories that continuously in-debt young folks is ridiculous especially from low income immigrants.

It’s mostly the racist republicans who are pushing to ban it but hope the president doesn’t sign it .
this whole banning tiktok is about 2 things

1. insane amount of pro Palestine content on tiktok and just as much content that is self exposure of IDF soldiers and supporters advertising their crimes.
2. it is a foreign social media platform that is outperforming all american social media platforms.....guess america isn't as fond of free markets as they claim it to be.

education is very important, but pushing young folks towards these useless degree factories that continuously in-debt young folks is ridiculous especially from low income immigrants.
Education comes a long way my g it aint only about school n university but yea I definitely agree with your second statement 💪🏾

Last edited:

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Bro I work in oil field and wallahi I stoke the flames and talk about Alberta needing to secede or join USA :pachah1:
Nothing hurts more than seeing you made 7k gross in 2 weeks and get paid less than 3500$. Absolutely infuriating!:damn:
Big dawg this almost happened to me wallahi. I was taking electrical engineering at first but clocked the surprising amount of #TimoJileec in my program and school. At some point I just figured that by the time I graduate I won’t even be able to find a job with all these niggas looking for work as well 😂

Dropped out & switched to a HVAC pre apprenticeship. My friend’s aabo owns a HVAC company so I’m set upon graduation. Who knows maybe by the time I’m a journeyman I’ll be working with you out in the oil fields in Alberta. Somalispot linkup 2029 wya 🗣️

Trending