RANKING SOMALI PRESIDENTS

Jungle

VIP
Abdullahi Yusuf was a nobody; he just gets d*ck rided because he's one of your kind.
They are delusionial. Its often mentioned by politicians in the media that Sharif brought the somali govt back in to Muqdisho which is functioning till this day. They miss out the part where Shabab took over the capital along with most of the south and the govt was located in Nairobi. Sheikh Sharif opened both Aden Adde & port twice. Once in 2006 and then once again in 2009. Abdullahi yusuf just wanted to occupy Villa Somalia as that was his aim for decades and during that short stay he was traumatised....

And died in exile as reported

If you ask the average somali irl I doubt they'd have much good to say about this former president aun

ICU were majority terrorists
Nonsense. ICU had 13 courts. 2 of the courts (Al Shabaab & Dahir Aweys) were rulled by extremists, the rest of the 11 courts we're headed by moderates who were much powerful than Al Shabaab and kept them on line.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
@Yazi @Jungle
Puntland tamed the Hawiye to its south, the next long term project is the taming of the Isaaq to the west.
That is what I said two years ago. Darod has now defanged both Hawiye and Isaaq. Somalia will be federal and there will be no secession. Tartiib tartiib everything eventually comes up Darod.

Dad awliyo alle ah la isma hor taago.

@Yazi @Jungle

That is what I said two years ago. Darod has now defanged both Hawiye and Isaaq. Somalia will be federal and there will be no secession. Tartiib tartiib everything eventually comes up Darod.

Dad awliyo alle ah la isma hor taago.

Fair play. I respect your steadfast & unapologetic indha adeegnimo. Somalia is a tribal society, everyone looks after their own interest.

:salute:

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
1 Adan Abdulle Cusman
2 Abdillahi Yusuf Ahmed
3 Abdirashid A Sharmake
4 Mahmed Siyaad Bare
5 Sheikh Sharif
6 Mahamed Abdullah Farmaajo
7 Hasan Sheikh Mahamud
8 A Salad Hasan

Gemstone

Sincerity is a dangerous thing.
  1. Aden Cadde(only real statesman) .
  2. Xassan Sheikh Maxamud
  3. Sharif Sheikh Axmed
  4. Cabdirashid Cali Sharmarke
  5. Maxamed Cabdullahi Farmajo
  6. Cabdiqasim Salaad Xassan
  7. Cali Mahdi Maxamed
  8. Maxamed Siyaad Barre
  9. Cabdullahi Yusuf Axmed

What I do love is that regardless of all of our different backgrounds, we can all agree that Aden Cadde and Sharmarke were indeed the best politicians Somalis had. A true statesmen will unite their people regardless of tribal affiliations.I truly believe the tragic death of Sharmarke AUN was the beginning of the end. Somalis and Somali politics then was civilized and was one of hope and looking to the future with excitement.

Last edited:

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
MSB, you have to be delusional to think anyone after was better
Strong start but that end ruined any legacy he could have. It's funny cause had he waited he could've took back galbeed while Ethiopia was in turmoil. He could've also won if he cut off the main artery of supply for Ethiopia when the war happened.

What do you call ICU government who brought back peace and stability to Mogadishu and south Somalia at large? It was the legitimate government with popular support. The same city Kismayo were Marexaan HG were fighting Ogaden and MJ over who gets to rule it have fallen in minutes to ICU. No body wanted that smoke. ICU was posed to end the civil war and emerge as the winner. I'm honestly surprised by the ignorance of Darood off ICU. They act like Mogadishu was a war zone under ICU when they defeated the secular warlords who made the lives of people a living hell. Provided basic services like opening schools, healthcare clinics and trash collection services. They even open Mogadishu airport and seaport, a mission impossible for the ARPCT scum whom AY supported to fight ICU. Mogadishu was the safest it's ever been during the 6 months ICU held the city.

Anyone that was in or had family members in Xamar around that time will tell you it was the most peaceful 6 months ever. I remember like it was yesterday when people started to feel hopeful due to the relative order they finally had.

Trending

Latest posts