Random question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys hug your cousin from the opposite sex?
I got introduced to a relative of mine and I went in for a hug, she backed up said that she don’t hug guys. Then I said okay and put up my hand for a handshake, she said I don’t touch guys either.

I was so fucking embarrassed and confused :damedamn:

Like we are related, so we basically are family. What’s up with that?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I don’t know man it’s weird cause I hug a lot of my female cousins esp ones I’m close to. Same situation happened to my when I visited my cousins in Dubai and it was awkward as hell after. My mom was like what are you doing but I guess she didn’t give me a heads up:manny:

I don’t know man it’s weird cause I hug a lot of my female cousins esp ones I’m close to. Same situation happened to my when I visited my cousins in Dubai and it was awkward as hell after. My mom was like what are you doing but I guess she didn’t give me a heads up:manny:
Yeah, all of the cousins I grew up with don’t act like that, we hug each other all the time. This was mad embarrassing tho.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
It depends how close you are and what age

first cousins is cool , coz you can't marry them (actually is more of you shouldn't) but if they are a second or distant cousin and she is of a marriageable age then it might be awks for her

Last edited:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

first cousins is cool , coz you can't marry them (actually is more of you shouldn't) but if they are a second or distant cousin and she is over marriageable age then it might be awks for her
Obviously were talking about first cousins cause going for hug with second or distant cousin would be weird and awkward

first cousins is cool , coz you can't marry them (actually is more of you shouldn't) but if they are a second or distant cousin and she is over marriageable age then it might be awks for her
It was a first cousin I hadn’t just met her yet, but I knew about her.

Even if it was my second or third cousin, I’m not trying to marry them. So how is a innocent hug awkward for her?

Macalin M

Out here
Damn, the embarrassment I would have felt after that would have destroyed my confidence

I dont see nothing wrong with that maybe she just found it awkward

I give my cousins (who are not actually my cousins) hugs.

Damn, the embarrassment I would have felt after that would have destroyed my confidence

I dont see nothing wrong with that maybe she just found it awkward

I give my cousins (who are not actually my cousins) hugs.
Sxb I was quiet the whole evening (which is unusual for me). It took time to recover from that embarrassment.:francis:

Even if she really did not want to give you a hug she could have at least shook your hand

Cousins be out here dropping my boys morale
At least my dad found it funny, he was laughing the whole ride home.

My confidence didn’t drop sxb, it’s just made the whole evening awkward and I didn’t know how to turn it around.

Macalin M

Out here
At least my dad found it funny, he was laughing the whole ride home.

My confidence didn’t drop sxb, it’s just made the whole evening awkward and I didn’t know how to turn it around.
I can relate my dad would have been laughing as well

The way these Somali dads laugh is annoying and funny at the same time as well
I’m gonna inherit that laugh one day

Pretty sure cousins don’t fall under the group of men where it would be okay, like her father, brothers, uncles, sons..

It’s always weird with cousins though since they’re close. I’ve had male cousins who hug me but then had one who made wudu after shaking my hand :icon lol:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Yeah, but they are all under 12.
Why does it matter?
Do you hug your cousins?

I was wondering maybe she was shy and doesn't interact with boys often or something

I hug my all my first cousins but only hug any other Somali boys if I know them well, like from when I was young. If I met a new second or distant cousin today he is getting handshake or a wave lol

tbh I'm not a hugger so I only reserve it for people I'm close too

Do you guys hug your cousin from the opposite sex?
I got introduced to a relative of mine and I went in for a hug, she backed up said that she don’t hug guys. Then I said okay and put up my hand for a handshake, she said I don’t touch guys either.

I was so fucking embarrassed and confused :damedamn:

Like we are related, so we basically are family. What’s up with that?

No i dont hug my cousins. There were obviously a few slip ups. I grew up with this one male cousin so i hugged him, his mother shot me a dirty look :gucciwhat: it was an accident lool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts