Quran 33:53

Status
Not open for further replies.
O you who have believed, do not enter the houses of the Prophet except when you are permitted for a meal, without awaiting its readiness. But when you are invited, then enter; and when you have eaten, disperse without seeking to remain for conversation. Indeed, that [behavior] was troubling the Prophet, and he is shy of [dismissing] you. But Allah is not shy of the truth. And when you ask [his wives] for something, ask them from behind a partition. That is purer for your hearts and their hearts. And it is not [conceivable or lawful] for you to harm the Messenger of Allah or to marry his wives after him, ever. Indeed, that would be in the sight of Allah an enormity.

The Quran is supposed to be god's message for all mankind right? How is this verse relevant to people born thousands of years after his death? This verse seems oddly self-serving to Muhammad. Muhammad himself married widows, why can't others marry his after he dies? Call me a bit skeptical, but this does sound like he's making up this religion.

To me it’s a guy talking to himself, split personality.

Mohammad’s words is the Quran so he’s speaking in 3rd person as his persona Allah.

Mentally disturbed.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Different times, where it was not out of desire ( he married widows and women undesired) but out of alliances.
For the Christians in Christan version of Soloman, remember he had 400 wives and hundreds of concubines, so why are Christians complaining?:ayaanswag:

Different times, where it was not out of desire ( he married widows and women undesired) but out of alliances.
For the Christians in Christan version of Soloman, remember he had 400 wives and hundreds of concubines, so why are Christians complaining?:ayaanswag:
So he married widows to help them out right? Because an unmarried woman living in 7th century Arabia couldn't manage on her own. (Nevermind about Khadija being able to pull it off before marrying Muhammad) So why is it that Muhammad prohibited others from marrying his widows after he himself dies? He had no problem marrying other men's widows but was opposed to others doing the same to him.

So he married widows to help them out right? Because an unmarried woman living in 7th century Arabia couldn't manage on her own. (Nevermind about Khadija being able to pull it off before marrying Muhammad) So why is it that Muhammad prohibited others from marrying his widows after he himself dies? He had no problem marrying other men's widows but was opposed to others doing the same to him.
The religion is made up by muhammad abti

Ma gaal aad noqotay? :kodaksmiley: may you burn in hell. It's true issaq and gaalinmo are like two love birds :mjlol:
lol stop conflating petty fkd with gaalnimo. True muslims should debate and help guide those that are lost instead of looking down upon them. I've had moments of low iman and had doubts but always find my way back.

The religion is made up by muhammad abti
Imagine how funny this revelation must have been to the people around Muhammad when he came up with it. "Look guys I'm too shy to tell you that you are annoying me and leave my house, but this is Allah talking so please get lost. Also don't marry my wives after I die."

Imagine how funny this revelation must have been to the people around Muhammad when he came up with it. "Look guys I'm too shy to tell you that you are annoying me and leave my house, but this is Allah talking so please get lost. Also don't marry my wives after I die."
Lool factssss

Are you a female or male? Do you participate on Reddit or Twitter?
Is your faith strong? Or do you have doubts from time to time? I'm only asking because I'm going to try to remove Islam from you but I need to know how attached you are.

Is your faith strong? Or do you have doubts from time to time? I'm only asking because I'm going to try to remove Islam from you but I need to know how attached you are.
Even if you to remove Islam from me(the belief in Allah and the Quran), My moral stance would still be the same as Prophet Muhammad SAW. If I was an atheist i still would love the Sharia. So what do you mean remove Islam from me? Are you male or female? And how did you become ex Muslim?

Status
Not open for further replies.